Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. (820 Views)

Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Mivici: 12:39pm On Jan 17
Hearing this for the first time. My account isn't domiciliary, is it possible I receive money from abroad through Western Union or money gram? Direct to my local bank account.
Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Patented: 12:40pm On Jan 17
yes it is, but you will receive in naira
Mivici:
Hearing this for the first time. My account isn't domiciliary, is it possible I receive money from abroad through Western Union or money gram? Direct to my local bank account.
Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Nackzy: 12:45pm On Jan 17
Okay go to gtbank and open a domiciliary acct
Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Mivici: 12:49pm On Jan 17
Patented:
yes it is, but you will receive in naira
that's is what I want, I want to save myself the stress to open a domiciliary account....so I want to know if it's possible to receive funds even if your account is not domiciliary
Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Mivici: 12:50pm On Jan 17
Nackzy:
Okay go to gtbank and open a domiciliary acct
I was thinking of first bank since am banking with them but if surely it's not necessary to get a domiciliary account before money can enter from abroad then I won't open the account I will just work with my local bank account
Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Patented: 1:03pm On Jan 17
Mivici:
that's is what I want, I want to save myself the stress to open a domiciliary account....so I want to know if it's possible to receive funds even if your account is not domiciliary

like i said it is possible but its left for the sender to instruct
Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Nackzy: 1:12pm On Jan 17
Mivici:
I was thinking of first bank since am banking with them but if surely it's not necessary to get a domiciliary account before money can enter from abroad then I won't open the account I will just work with my local bank account
aside from the stress of having two guarantors I jst feel it's necessary because at some poin in life you'll need it

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Mivici: 1:14pm On Jan 17
Patented:

like i said it is possible but its left for the sender to instruct
alright thanks
Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Mivici: 1:15pm On Jan 17
Nackzy:
aside from the stress of having two guarantors I jst feel it's necessary because at some poin in life you'll need it
that's true

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by Hopez456(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17
Mivici:
Your abroad senders can use world remit, send wave or even crypto tonsend you money.
Re: My Wife Ask Me To Go Open A Domiciliary Account.. by dhardline(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17
If you use your Naira account, the foreign currency will be converted to naira at the official rate when it gets to your account. i.e official rate maybe 920 black market rate maybe 1200. So it's up to you.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Have A Tiv In Your Arms Check This Out Only For The Ladies / I Need A Girl Friend / The Male Species

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.