Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,306 members, 7,850,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu (8860 Views)

Betta Edu: Tunji Ojo Should Resign / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by OnknownSoldier(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is corruption

So he can't sack corruption

What is wrong with most nairaland members
Damnnn I will never meet an nairaland member offline

Are you even aware that betta is from South east

Dr Betts is from South South. Cross Rivers state to be exact. Get your facts right!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by rotadeco27: 2:05pm On Jan 17
As far as the constitution is concerned Tunji Ojo has committed no offence until it could be proven that he was involved in the contract directly. That one becomes a public office holder does not mean that one should close down the already existing establishment you have labored for. You would have to withdraw from the administration of the set up and hand it over to people that will manage it for u and you won't be involved in influencing contracts from the government you are serving to the company. Tinubu has many companies including tax collecting firms which have been before he was elected governor and still running up till date. Peter Obi didn't close up his hero beer company,he was even rumored to invest the state money into the business for onward returns to the state. Atiku is the owner of Milkano, has university and so many other firms esp in Adamawa, many of the law makers have one money making ventures or the other.
If you see a public office holder without a side money generating firm, he or she will surely loot the public fund. So calling for the sack of Tunji Ojo having had a clear evidence that he resigned from this firm in 2019 is nothing but " bad belleism"

1 Like

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by casualobserver: 2:11pm On Jan 17
Ohaneze should tackle OBi for investing IBO state funds into a business owned by the Obi family and of which Obi’s wife was a sitting director.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by saiji: 2:14pm On Jan 17
Nonsense talk. dont know while you people are just bitter about good development in the county. Tunji ojo will not be sacked oooo, na una go go die alone. eleribu group

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Carlylepneuma: 2:16pm On Jan 17
Hypocrite wetin concern una with these govt, shay una go get shame ni? Y'all aint got no say out here because Tinubu was the least candidate y'all voted for so why in world will ur opinion matter in these govt just STFU

1 Like

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Okarakwu: 2:25pm On Jan 17
So cos she is from south east she should not be penalized if found guilty ? ...you forgot south east don't support nonsense even if you are one of them.
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is corruption

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by lilytender: 2:25pm On Jan 17
This developers have no shame

1 Like

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Ttipsy(f): 2:27pm On Jan 17
oluwaahmed:
These efulefus of SE keep on constituting themselves as nuisance. What's their biz if beta edu is sacked? Will it stop d corruption in d govt? Will she and oji not be replaced by yoruba people. Of what impact is the sacking of those 2 people on the lives of ndigbo? Fools
they are found guilty of looting and you say they shouldn’t be sacked?
Are you really this stupid?

God look at the like of people I share same country with o
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by tishbite43: 2:27pm On Jan 17
bewisemasses:

Relax make them sack her find another better person from the same tribe put as constitution talk am
You said the truth
I'm just joking
She ain't even identify as Igbo sef
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by tishbite43: 2:28pm On Jan 17
OnknownSoldier:

Dr Betts is from South South. Cross Rivers state to be exact. Get your facts right!
Get your facts right too
An Igbo from the SS
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by LCling: 2:35pm On Jan 17
representative of ?. Abeg oo Mr ojo is doing good.. igbos always put merit , performance, justice ,first to hell to wherever he is from.. blessed memory yaradua

1 Like

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by favor914: 2:40pm On Jan 17
Enemiesmasquera:
Tinubu is clueless
Wouldn't blame a clueless young lad like yourself, for making such an oblivious statement.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by favor914: 2:42pm On Jan 17
Ttipsy:

All you bad belle disgruntled children, who did you say found them guilty of stealing?
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 2:44pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is corruption

Una don't start!
Tunji-Ojo,is not in the Humanitarian but he has said ' he doesn't know about the Administration of the Company,since he resigned from the Company,as a Director- when he was going to House of Representatives!
Was this Ohaneze Youths around,during Buhari and we were not aware of them,nor their activities!
Now,the food don land!
Can we wait for the Investigation?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by oluwaahmed: 2:54pm On Jan 17
Ttipsy:

How old are you that basic comprehension of my write up is a challenge for you Or are so stupid to realise that beta edu stole d money on behalf of the APC and the funds was used to influence kogi elections? Again I ask your dumb ass if beta edu is replaced does it mean the corruption has ended or d person that replaced her won't steal. You nigerians are so dull and easily swayed by nonsense that you cannot see thru d smoke-screen in front of you. Beta only crime was being exposed. She was the doing the work of the bigger thief- APC. That same ministry was exposed during buhari regime to have spent billions on school feeding during lockdown, what did you or ohaneze do? Fools
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Enemiesmasquera: 2:56pm On Jan 17
favor914:
Wouldn't blame a clueless young lad like yourself, for making such an oblivious statement.
Wasted sperm get off my mention
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Emmastan291: 2:57pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is corruption

She is from Cross River state.

When did Cross River State become South East?
Because it is now something bad you want to bring in south east

1 Like

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 3:00pm On Jan 17
The reason the harmattan is blowing so much is simply because Peter Obi lost last year's election. If he had one won, we would be having summer right now. When he was the Governor of Anambra state, he blablaahhsjdktmnsgagfkfnvsgwjfkfnshavdmfofosbsgahdnfjdhavsvrjridhagsbd
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17
this olodo tribe don't know difference between suspended and sacked, Tinubu only relief her of the stress of doing her ministry duties and going for investigation

mumu people, same IQ
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is corruption

She is from South South. A former commissioner in cross river state.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by badoh(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is corruption

Are they themselves ready to meet you? Stop hyping yourself. This Man (Minister of Interior)issue has to do with flouting ethical requirements( not yet proved). Let him appear before CCB to clear himself and if found wanting should be dismissed and a capable hand be appointed to replace him.
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by bluecircle470: 3:12pm On Jan 17
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

These people are always bitter.

Who are they to tell the president what to do?

Everything is not Nzogbu Nzogbu.

EFCC is still on investigation.

Let them go and tell “this is the president we voted for” maybe he can exercise his power grin
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Omenlon: 3:45pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is corruption

Tinubu is corrupt, but scamming people via the internet is a legitimate business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Ttipsy(f): 3:46pm On Jan 17
oluwaahmed:

How old are you that basic comprehension of my write up is a challenge for you Or are so stupid to realise that beta edu stole d money on behalf of the APC and the funds was used to influence kogi elections? Again I ask your dumb ass if beta edu is replaced does it mean the corruption has ended or d person that replaced her won't steal. You nigerians are so dull and easily swayed by nonsense that you cannot see thru d smoke-screen in front of you. Beta only crime was being exposed. She was the doing the work of the bigger thief- APC. That same ministry was exposed during buhari regime to have spent billions on school feeding during lockdown, what did you or ohaneze do? Fools
tinubu administration should lead by example
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Ttipsy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 17
favor914:
All you bad belle disgruntled children, who did you say found them guilty of stealing?
Oga shift I was not talking to you mtcheew
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Azaland: 3:57pm On Jan 17
Hmmm... its serioius
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Alliswell248: 4:03pm On Jan 17
Noisemakers
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by flexyrule(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Betta is from Cross River state...

The guy you keep impersonating is smarter than this.
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Alliswell248: 4:24pm On Jan 17
The dot nation.....who takes them serious.

They can tell Obi this trash.

You can't tell the President who to work with.

Tunji Ojo stays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Iceberg3: 4:26pm On Jan 17
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States / Lagos Plans New Independent Power Project / Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.