Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

"Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? (2676 Views)

I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? / Help!!! This Hunger Is Destroying My Pussy Suicide On My Mind / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by codedgalaxy: 4:21pm On Jan 17
Pls physicians in the house help!
Back during sapa days I use to experience this strange blankout. like, each time i try to rise from the bed or a chair, everywhere will suddenly go blank like a blackout. This could last for a minute or two.
Though it no longer occurs, i'm still curious to know if it was becase of hunger or an unknown ailment.
Pls if you have experienced such pls kindly drop your quota and what you think
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by slaawomirr: 4:25pm On Jan 17
Damnnn niggar

Same here but my own does not last up to 2 minutes

Just about 30 to 40 seconds
My own comes with a little touch of dizziness and light headed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Zonefree(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17
Na hunger, bros.

Acute hunger can affect the brain to malfunction.

12 Likes

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by osmosis101(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17
It happens...... Stress,hunger,blood short.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by codedgalaxy: 4:42pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Same here but my own does not last up to 2 minutes
Just about 30 to 40 seconds My own comes with a little touch of dizziness and light headed
Ye, dizziness too.
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by codedgalaxy: 4:44pm On Jan 17
My worries are, if it was an health issue or sapa related issue? So i can nip it in the bud now.
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by AchrafHakimi: 4:51pm On Jan 17
Nothing like hunger there.
That's a result of marathon masturbation in harmattan without ceasing.

When you wake all your faculties are discombobulated.

6 Likes

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by codedgalaxy: 4:54pm On Jan 17
AchrafHakimi:
Nothing like hunger there. That's a result of marathon masturbation in harmattan without ceasing.

When you wake all your faculties are discombobulated.
Lol, very funny.

1 Like

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by codedgalaxy: 4:55pm On Jan 17
Are you talking from experience, hakimi?
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by DivinegiftofGod: 5:17pm On Jan 17
Shortage of blood.

3 Likes

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by obinna58(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17
Mine na 5,10 longest 15 secs I don get myself

One time it threw me to ground, I Dey ground for 5ses my sister shock, I know why sha but the last time I experienced it e don tay

I think hunger has a role to play in it
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by fyzaila: 5:27pm On Jan 17
It's advised that one should not just get up to a standing position after laying down for a long period. They said, blood rushes to the brain or something like that and causes dizziness. Doctors can help out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by A305: 5:35pm On Jan 17
Could be a sign of heart condition leading to low blood pressure.

Check your blood pressure regularly to ensure your Diastolic is always above 60 and not more than 90.

3 Likes

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by codedgalaxy: 6:04pm On Jan 17
obinna58:
Mine na 5,10 longest 15 secs I don get myself

One time it threw me to ground, I Dey ground for 5ses my sister shock, I know why sha but the last time I experienced it e don tay

I think hunger has a role to play in it
Do you still experience it
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by obinna58(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17
codedgalaxy:

It’s been long but I can still feel the signs sometimes
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by obinna58(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17
codedgalaxy:

There’s another one though

After Yawning comes a teary eyes 😂 that one no Dey ever stop
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Snowx: 6:30pm On Jan 17
Too much sex without proper and enough food..I wldnt have said that if I didnt see slamoir comment that he suffered the same ..coz that guy too like f**k

2 Likes

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17
Low blood sugar

5 Likes

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by G30fx: 6:45pm On Jan 17
It's hunger nothing like shortage of blood it happened to me too
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Gadafii: 7:34pm On Jan 17
Bros, this thing affected me then oo

There was a particular day I didn’t eat or drink for more than 24hours, I was just on my bed playing games and watching movies all thru, i was hungry and tired. The moment I stood up like this, I was 😵‍💫 dazed, i spinned so hard I head butt wall and it left scratches on my face, while I was spinning I was also falling down. When I finally landed I had hit my head in several corners or the wall like 3 time. I was on the floor for like 20 seconds before I got my self

What I later noticed was that hunger and dehydration is usually the cause, so when eve I have been in lying or sitting position for so long I don’t stand upright immediately, I look for something to hold on to first or stand gradually and delicately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Trenow: 7:35pm On Jan 17
G30fx:
It's hunger nothing like shortage of blood it happened to me too
has nothing to do with hunger
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Trenow: 7:39pm On Jan 17
Gadafii:
Bros, this thing affected me then oo

There was a particular day I didn’t eat or drink for more than 24hours, I was just on my bed playing games and watching movies all thru, i was hungry and tired. The moment I stood up like this, I was 😵‍💫 dazed, i spinner so hard I head butt wall and it left scratches on my face, while I was spinning I was also falling down. When I finally landed I had hit my head in several corners or the wall like 3 time. I was on the floor for like 20 seconds before I got my self

What I later noticed was that hunger and dehydration is usually the cause
you didn't eat anything or drink more fluid for 24hours
Of course it enough reason to affect your blood pressure and energy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Bluezy13(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17
codedgalaxy:
Back during sapa days I use to experience this strange blankout. like, each time i try to rise from the bed or a chair, everywhere will suddenly go blank like a blackout. This could last for a minute or two.
Though it no longer occurs, i'm still curious to know if it was becase of hunger or an unknown ailment.

It did not last for a minute.
I suppose 20 seconds or thereabouts.
Sometimes in the toilet when you suddenly standup. You couldn't even locate the door that was right before you before the blackout.

It is not hunger related
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Freelancerr(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17
cool
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by marsup: 10:14pm On Jan 17
Probably, low blood sugar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by codedgalaxy: 10:16pm On Jan 17
So far there has been mixed reaction from the house, but my next question is, if it has to do with blood pressure as against hunger, how come i no longer experience it anymore?
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by pointblank247(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17
Op you can check if your family has a history of Akwukwu or omabulu-otie.

APC induced starvation could also be the culprit
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Authoreety: 2:03am On Jan 18
pointblank247:
Op you can check if your family has a history of Akwukwu or omabulu-otie.

APC induced starvation could also be the culprit

grin grin u wan scare op?
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by SUPERPACK: 3:04am On Jan 18
codedgalaxy:
So far there has been mixed reaction from the house, but my next question is, if it has to do with blood pressure as against hunger, how come i no longer experience it anymore?
It should be between low blood pressure and low sugar level. They can both be secondary and primary. They tend to occur due to an underlining cause like sickness, stress, food and supplement intake and also drugs you take. It stopped because the condition that is triggering the blackout episode have improved.

Do see a doctor for more medical advice as it could reoccur again.
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by ghettochild4u(m): 3:06am On Jan 18
Na hunger... wey Don cause shortage of glucose for ur body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Qatar2022: 5:32am On Jan 18
codedgalaxy:
Brother na hunger
Re: "Pls, is this hunger Or Health related" ? by Uchenna10(m): 5:51am On Jan 18
Not hunger,mine started since 14,I noticed is low blood pressure and stress too.... nothing like hunger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Things Women Need To Know About Men, Vise Versa / Romance Section's Debates / Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.