Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected (2603 Views)

Guys: Does It Really Mean Anythn Being Disrespected By A Young Lover Of Yours? / How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by xyoung: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Every guy will confirm this works 100percent. Tried this on all my recent female friends
When i start calling a girl often, tell her nice words and text her, with time I observe she start taking me for a ride (no picking of calls or return text).
Whenever I notice this, I tell her exactly what she is and why she should be lucky to have me in her life ( eg Hey short girl, beautiful girls are everywhere ready to go out with an Engineer)
Most times (98percent) the girls start behaving and respect returns.
My question, must dem girls wait till they get insulted b4 she start respecting her man?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by 190: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
the tin taya me sef ooh

me sef don begin wonder angry angry

once a Naija girl starts this attitude with you - na to go market buy koboko dip am inside HOT RED PEPPER

whip am 50!!

with naija girls its no cane no respect angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by olumaxi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
oluwole7032: Get a wealthy sugarmummy now visit the official page http://mingle.juxs.info
i thought suga-mumies have to b poor...nonsense
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by chikeorji123(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
To maintain ur integrity u need carrot & G strategy on them..it's charm!.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 27, 2013
If an idi.ot tells me "u r lucky to even be with someone like me" I will be like "there are 7,000,000,000 pple on earth jus in case u start feeling too important" angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by 190: 2:18am On Jan 27, 2013
chikeorji123: To maintain ur integrity u need carrot & G strategy on them..it's charm!.

are you trying to say women are RABBITS angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 4:35am On Jan 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If an idi.ot tells me "u r lucky to even be with someone like me" I will be like "there are 7,000,000,000 pple on earth jus in case u start feeling too important" angry
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 27, 2013
Ahan, this thread is shocking, some guy should tell me that crap....i'll tell him his life history....
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by luvmijeje(f): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2013
Who you be? Just an engineer and u deh make mouth,abeg waka.
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by ITbomb(m): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2013
@OP, in my opinion
You should look for a better set of gfs, the class of girls that you have found urself with is horrible.
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by laykhorn(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2013
Me sef wonder o0o..
They tend to behave when they get slight insults
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2013
*clears throat*
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2013
There might be some element of truth in what the OP wrote as some ladies are airheads. Bur ladies who know their worth can smell BS from a mile away
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Adaeze003(f): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2013
^^ I agree!

Lmao @ op feeling like Bill Gates. A guy tells me that and EVERY shred of respect I have for him is GONE.
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2013
And a lot of girls are doing this and yet will come out to say they can't take it
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by sunnyt1(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2013
xyoung: Every guy will confirm this works 100percent. Tried this on all my recent female friends
When i start calling a girl often, tell her nice words and text her, with time I observe she start taking me for a ride (no picking of calls or return text).
Whenever I notice this, I tell her exactly what she is and why she should be lucky to have me in her life ( eg Hey short girl, beautiful girls are everywhere ready to go out with an Engineer)
Most times (98percent) the girls start behaving and respect returns.
My question, must dem girls wait till they get insulted b4 she start respecting her man?

Its very pathetic, iv alwaz had issue wit dis, i jst cant understand why gals need to be rude and disrespectful to live their lives, its natural of them. Bt guy, get used to it, u will hardly see a gal who understands the need to be polite and courteous, men value such women.

Bt how could you tell a gal that (Hey short girl, beautiful girls are everywhere ready to go out with an Engineer). Isnt dat funny?

Its sad to admit that the problem comes from us, men. When a 38yr old man makes a gal of 18 belive they are age mates and tell her how nd y she shouldnt associate wit guys in their 20s bcs of sex o (meat wey wey no reach 200 suya). When a 45yr old guy who works wit GT bank or Shell, abi a senator in Abuja is dating a 20yr old gal, how do you think this gal will rate you being a student or an unemployed graduate or a classroom teacher.

What do you expect from such a gal? How do you expect her to talk to a 24yr old guy? So na men dey cause am, we even make these gals disrespect their parents.

So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2013
@Sunny T, look respect comes from the way you present yourself to people. The fact that a girl dates someone older than you does not mean she will not give you respect if you act rightly in front of her. But most guys have bacause they want sex, turned themselves into slaves in front of the girls
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Popowaa: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2013
If u tell me dat crap(hey short girl,do u knw hw many beautiful girls who re ready to date an engineer) i ll ask u didnt u see dem b4 u started chasing me like a dog.and for ur information do u knw hw many wealthy men willing to marry this short girl?NONSENSE
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Popowaa: If u tell me dat crap(hey short girl,do u knw hw many beautiful girls who re ready to date an engineer) i ll ask u didnt u see dem b4 u started chasing me like a dog.and for ur information do u knw hw many wealthy men willing to marry this short girl?NONSENSE
This reminds me of the third law of Motion. "To every action there is an equal positive or negative reaction"
The guy who wants respect must show it first and vice versa.

But all that is in theory. It will suprise most of you that a lot of girls will rather take a guy who disrespects them over one who does.
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: And a lot of girls are doing this and yet will come out to say they can't take it
well, i dont understand WHY any girl will take that. One time a guy just sd 'na wa o' just becos i refusd to chat with him on fb, i deleted him immediately. Imma just delete any guy that insults me for life , with double portion of the insult as bonus
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by sunnyt1(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: @Sunny T, look respect comes from the way you present yourself to people. The fact that a girl dates someone older than you does not mean she will not give you respect if you act rightly in front of her. But most guys have bacause they want sex, turned themselves into slaves in front of the girls

May i disagree wit u sir? Have u eva imagined why the bible says wives shd respect their husbands? Women are naturally disrespectful and there is nothing you can do abt it. This has nothing to do wit how we present ourselves to them, its their nature. Pls dnt marry a disrespectful wife thinking how you potray yourself will change her reactions to, it jst doesnt work, i tell u

I only tried to analyse the source of their disrespectful mindset by saying men give the that ego bcs of sex
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2013
Bolushalom: well, i dont understand WHY any girl will take that. One time a guy just sd 'na wa o' just becos i refusd to chat with him on fb, i deleted him immediately. Imma just delete any guy that insults me for life , with double portion of the insult as bonus
Well, that is just you. You would be amazed when you hear the things people do when "In love"
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Popowaa: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
This reminds me of the third law of Motion. "To every action there is an equal positive or negative reaction"
The guy who wants respect must show it first and vice versa.

But all that is in theory. It will suprise most of you that a lot of girls will rather take a guy who disrespects them over one who does.
i prefer de one who treats me with respects.if u disrespect me i ll also do de same
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2013
sunny t:

May i disagree wit u sir? Have u eva imagined why the bible says wives shd respect their husbands? Women are naturally disrespectful and there is nothing you can do abt it. This has nothing to do wit how we present ourselves to them, its their nature. Pls dnt marry a disrespectful wife thinking how you potray yourself will change her reactions to, it jst doesnt work, i tell u

I only tried to analyse the source of their disrespectful mindset by saying men give the that ego bcs of sex
The bolded is wrong sir. Very wrong. People choose to be dis-respectful and not because they naturally are. I have female friends who are respectful to whoever but you lose that respect when you cross your boundary.

And you mentioned the bible right? It also say "Men, Love your wives as Christ love the Church" does that men that men are naturally unloving?

Don't get it twisted bro, everyone has a choice
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2013
@ OP,all i can do is laaaaffff
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2013
Popowaa: i prefer de one who treats me with respects.if u disrespect me i ll also do de same
Good for you
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Walexz02(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2013
....it is nt evry lady that will tolerate the crap u wrote up there.....if u say that to a lady that knws ar value, na d end b dat o...
Me tink its their nature to be disrepectful,so one have to be careful when selectin them..
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2013
Walexz02: ....it is nt evry lady that will tolerate the crap u wrote up there.....if u say that to a lady that knws ar value, na d end b dat o...
Me tink its their nature to be disrepectful,so one have to be careful when selectin them..
The bolded is what I have issues with ooo. How can you just lump every woman in the world together and say they are all disrespectful?
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by digitalgeorgy(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2013
Guy no be lie...
When u show a gal too much love, she go strt to misbehave.
The ladies i truely love and show much care dont stay as long as those i dnt show love at all. (Although i dnt disrespct dem as much as wot u jst said). I don dey think dat tyn tay tay, maybe ladies like guys dat will tel them 'who dey are' over guys dat will swt talk them.
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by Mynd44: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2013
Guys need to stop hanging out with the wrong girls
Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by 2sexy(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2013
The OP didnt present his point rightly but I know what he is saying.

They will always deny it especially in a public faceless forum like this. They will stick to the one that treats them like crap over the one that shows too much affection. There are just a very few exception to this, very few which are rare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? / Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married / (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.