Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below (1534 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) / Collecting Girls' Phone Number On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by alhajidembele: 11:26pm On Jan 17
Let me just say for the record before I begin that I am not a student and the girls I saw below, I met them inside town and not on campus. I just discovered from experience that for girls that have small breast and small yansh, it is easy to collect their phone number. But for girls that have big breast or big yansh, it is always difficult to collect their number. So for some of those who want to argue that is easy to collect girl numbers, this is my reply to them. So this week I saw one girl/woman (she looks 20 something) that has big yansh. So I recited one format that one of my friends gave me and she said "I am not in the mood for that one now". So I kept walking behind her from a distance for 5 minutes until she entered bus to an unknown destination (I didn't know where the bus was going). Even after reminding her that I am the one that tried to ask for her number after everybody came down from the bus, she was suppose to pity me and give me her number. But following all this, she only managed to tell me her department. She didn't tell me her level or her name. She said she has no name. Till now I am starting to regret that I should have pretended to invite her for a church program or a seminar somewhere. There is another one I saw, this one looks 17 or 18 because she is short and she said she is in 100 level. I tried asking her were she was coming from and got to find out she was coming from class. I asked her for her department. When I was about asking for her name, she asked me why I was asking her all these questions. Once I told her that "I like her", she said "please step back". And that was the last word she spoke to me. When I tried talking to her, she kept me quiet and kept walking. She was with 2 other girls. So I had to go back even though she told me she was going to her hostel off campus. Because I didn't know what was inside her mind or if she was going to phone anyone and it was dark around 7pm. To avoid being accused of trying to rob or rape somebody's child. Anyway please drop your formats that you can use to successfully collect girls numbers everytime. Another thing I think is it's easier for rich people to successfully collect girls' numbers. If you pull up in one Mercedes Benz C300 next to the girl, she is unlikely not give you her number? But if you use legedis benz, it will be 100 times harder for you. I may be wrong about this one sha
Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Chingyyy878: 11:36pm On Jan 17
Damn!! Can’t believe this is still happening in 2024 despite the harsh economy.

E be like say this bros no get wetin dey bother am.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17
Eat well and focus on eating well

If your skin radiates and you eat healthy

You don't need any mumu Benz

If you can not afford to eat well then try to focus on making it and stop chasing women who will end up as wives to be taken care or women working to meet better men.

Best format to get a gal is to not get a gal on the road. Best place is in a joint class, hostel and eatery.

A major concern of gals is food on campus. They will only know you have food if the food dey show for your body.

Go read or learn skills.
Forget student women plenty outside

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Uncle96(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17
Dem suppose lash you cane for buttocks.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by fyzaila: 12:04am On Jan 18
Joblessness smh

6 Likes

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:32am On Jan 18
God abeg mek me no be like dis op.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Afrobasic(m): 12:46am On Jan 18
Your mates are seeking ways to better their lives this 2024, you are busy looking for format to collect phone numbers of liabilities. undecided angry

The people around you need to hold you down and flog some senses into you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Fiscus105(m): 3:15am On Jan 18
alhajidembele:
Let me just say for the record before I begin that I am not a student and the girls I saw below, I met them inside town and not on campus. I just discovered from experience that for girls that have small breast and small yansh, it is easy to collect their phone number. But for girls that have big breast or big yansh, it is always difficult to collect their number. So for some of those who want to argue that is easy to collect girl numbers, this is my reply to them. So this week I saw one girl/woman (she looks 20 something) that has big yansh. So I recited one format that one of my friends gave me and she said "I am not in the mood for that one now". So I kept walking behind her from a distance for 5 minutes until she entered bus to an unknown destination (I didn't know where the bus was going). Even after reminding her that I am the one that tried to ask for her number after everybody came down from the bus, she was suppose to pity me and give me her number. But following all this, she only managed to tell me her department. She didn't tell me her level or her name. She said she has no name. Till now I am starting to regret that I should have pretended to invite her for a church program or a seminar somewhere. There is another one I saw, this one looks 17 or 18 because she is short and she said she is in 100 level. I tried asking her were she was coming from and got to find out she was coming from class. I asked her for her department. When I was about asking for her name, she asked me why I was asking her all these questions. Once I told her that "I like her", she said "please step back". And that was the last word she spoke to me. When I tried talking to her, she kept me quiet and kept walking. She was with 2 other girls. So I had to go back even though she told me she was going to her hostel off campus. Because I didn't know what was inside her mind or if she was going to phone anyone and it was dark around 7pm. To avoid being accused of trying to rob or rape somebody's child. Anyway please drop your formats that you can use to successfully collect girls numbers everytime. Another thing I think is it's easier for rich people to successfully collect girls' numbers. If you pull up in one Mercedes Benz C300 next to the girl, she is unlikely not give you her number? But if you use legedis benz, it will be 100 times harder for you. I may be wrong about this one sha

I no pity you o but those who born u.

Why?
Because you are dancing ur way to destruction. With story u told above, you are still less than 22. Oga, this is time you should forget about women and focus and tighten ur belt because of challenges in front are just too enomous and future in Nigeria is too despair. I pray you won't be servant for ur mates o.

NB. IF YOU ARE THE TYPE WHO LIKE WOMEN AND YOU REALLY WANT TO ENJOY SEX WITH WOMEN, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO WORK FOR MONEY NOW AND WAIT FOR OPTIMAL TIME. WHEN THE TIME COMES, INFACT ,U WOULD BE RUNNING FROM WOMEN.

I was once in ur shoe, in which I found it very very difficult to woo girls, infact, just for girls to stroll down with me in the street was daunting task for me, but with appropriate time. I I'm the one running for women now.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE SHA.

4 Likes

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by dontrulee: 3:20am On Jan 18
Collecting a girl's number doesn't mean that you've gotten the girl. Infact you're the one at the loosing end because na you go loose in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by online4business: 3:53am On Jan 18
Na WA ooo for tinubulation you dey find girl to hustle.

You no hustle for $$$.

Girls na them suppose dey pursue man not the other way.

Attract don't pursue the best advice for all men out there.
Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by skj1377(m): 6:14am On Jan 18
Avoid collecting random girls number on the road. The reason is physical and spiritual. Physical ; you don't know health status. Spiritual; some of them are not normal like you think but power or forces working for them that may affect your destiny negatively. Mind you I said destiny which means your future. At the present you may even be enjoying her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by skj1377(m): 6:30am On Jan 18
But to get a higher success rate you need a medium or location. Medium can be via social media eg Facebook,twitter etc. location can be in a bus , taxi , after church, night vigil in church, recreation( movies, eatery , amusement park , beach etc. I forgot to Add okada if your sitting at her back just give her your phone without saying anything but remember to pay for her bike ride.
In any of these places just tell her you like her and want to talk to her or see her again. Invite her to movies or eatery in order to secure a date.
If you have a car you can give a road side girl a lift start a conversation midway and collect her number before she alights from your car.
Its better you give them your number to make it easy . If she calls she is interested. Collecting her number is 50/50. She may pick it once and ghost you forever.
If she picks once try to secure a date or outing .
If you have a car you don't need much money. If you don't have a car you need money.
Many of the girls without obvious boobs and ass are single with no serious relationships. If you don't have car or cash go for those types. The attractive ladies will request finances from you to maintain their looks and generally go for comfortable guys( guys with car) .
So chairman ball is in your court.

4 Likes

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Sammy101111(m): 6:52am On Jan 18
Ask her for her opay or palm pay account number then add zero to it you will get her number easily 😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by YoungLionken(m): 7:35am On Jan 18
How much have you made this year, so far undecided??

Some of y'all are making the same mistake your fathers made. While the likes of Buhari (joined the army at 18), OBJ, AA, AA2, Dantata/Dangote, Otedola, IBB, Esama, BAT, to mention a few, were busy hustling and bustling for the future (which is now). Your fathers were busy chasing women in the village, with little or no serious plan for the future. The same way your fathers complained of government as the (flimsy) excuse for not making it, is the same way you will complain if you don't sit up..

Every year/generation generates both the rich and poor. Where you will belong later, depends on what you are doing now...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Gadafii: 8:13am On Jan 18
God take this OP and bring back mohbad
Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Demigod22: 8:38am On Jan 18
In 2024, people are still learning how to get a girl's number? This is absolutely ridiculous.

I don't know the kind of girls you like, but you don't attend business seminar, estate get together, conference and having to be member of different interest base WhatsApp group?

2 Likes

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Rejouir: 8:44am On Jan 18
Chingyyy878:
Damn!! Can’t believe this is still happening in 2024 despite the harsh economy.

E be like say this bros no get wetin dey bother am.
Lol, so how would he get married, if he doesn't know how to woo a lady, so because the economy is bad, other things should stop. Oga don't let one problem render other part of your life, disfunctional, Life is jeje. Work hard, play hard.

2 Likes

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Offkey: 9:50am On Jan 18
Rejouir:
Lol, so how would he get married, if he doesn't know how to woo a lady, so because the economy is bad, other things should stop. Oga don't let one problem render other part of your life, disfunctional, Life is jeje. Work hard, play hard.
exactly.this money money money.na Im never make me get girlfriend ever for my life at 22 🥺😭
Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Alphamentips: 12:26pm On Jan 18
Person ask for tips una dey say him no get need for the tips... shey na una go tell person wetin him want again? NL just tire person grin grin

In such situations (meeting girls on the road) it depends, I try not to meet babes who are walking fast. It means she's in a hurry or pressed. No much luck there.

Plus it's always a 50-50 thing.

So go straight to the point if she seems in a hurry & introuce yourself. Ask if she stays around or if she's a student. Then I use this one line, "you seem to be in a hurry. And I love to see you again but this is not a good place to talk. Let me have your number so we can talk later."

*pull out your phone slowly as you dey talk am and hand over to her with the dial pad on display*

I did a video on how to approach women in public here ==> https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6C3xGw1/

3 Likes

Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by Yadid(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18
Observing! 😂
Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by SkengRay: 5:44pm On Jan 18
Afrobasic:
Your mates are seeking ways to better their lives this 2024, you are busy looking for format to collect phone numbers of liabilities. undecided angry

The people around you need to hold you down and flog some senses into you.
You were meant to highlight the word Liabilities
Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by stunnert(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18
Just be cool and introduce yourself ( speak proper english not pidgin and avoid slangs ), ask if she stays around. Then let her know you're on your way to Somewhere but will definitely love to continue the convo again, a sensible girl will know she is to give you her number without making it a big deal

If she seems not interested and acts rude just let her be pls dont embarass yourself, so many girls out there if one no click another one go click
Re: Life Hack For Collecting Girls' Numbers In 2024: Please Drop Your Formats Below by imagrg(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18
That you collected their numbers doesn't mean you've fvcked them.
Matured men fvcked them without minding about their phone numbers because the longer you keep some of them, the more burden they become to you.

(1) (Reply)

Tyrese Gibson's Heart-Wrenching Confession: 'I'm Still Living in Fear of My Ex' / How Can You Make Your Partner Believe In You? / How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.