Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You (1529 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by drogal(f): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2007
it makes me feel uncomfortable actually the guy in question is asking me out and the issue gives room for me to say no
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by bunmii(f): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2007
why is he looking @ another girl? it's okay for a guy to look at another girl just to admire her but if he is with you and makes it bleeding obvious then talk to him don't say yes 2 him
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by Coco29(f): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2007
it depends if she is hot then she is warmin him up for me. cheesy if she is not then i am sure he appreciate what he's got. cheesy
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by gina34(f): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2007
Then say no.
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by ima1(f): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2007
if you are uncomfortable then say NO,

if my guy is looking at other women, then why shouldn't i look at other guys, duh we are even, all you gotta do is say ' wow that guy is cute' in his front, that should bring him back to his senses.
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by OmoEko1(f): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2007
My baby will never disrespect me like that when am around him.

@the topic

Then u do the same thing too
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by LoverBwoy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2007
yea true, do the same thing and if he ask you tell him, how his eyes aint staying out too. tit for tat
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by Ferlie(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2007
slap him and tell him off. simple.
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by mukina2: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2007
slap him soundly angry for strayin .he must be payin attention
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by LoverBwoy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2007
hey they not going out yet! Slap wetin?
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by iice(f): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2007
If you can't handle it, then don't accept. If you're already dating, can't you tell him? Sometimes, people just don't know.
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by jgirl3: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2007
If he's looking at other girls - i'll start looking for a replacement.
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by mukina2: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2007
LoverBwoy:

hey they not going out yet! Slap wetin?
slap him for eyes strayin . .girls are bad o grin
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by ikamefa(f): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2007
ima1:

if you are uncomfortable then say NO,

if my guy is looking at other women, then why shouldn't i look at other guys, duh we are even, all you gotta do is say ' wow that guy is cute' in his front, that should bring him back to his senses.

word! take it up a notch by discussing the bulge in the other guys pants wink

thats sure to make him ( ur guy) go mad with jealousy! cheesy
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by tega78(f): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2007
Loooking at other girls??!!! When he is with you??!!

Okay, i understand that we are all normal human beings and it is natural to appreciate other people, but come on, not while your other half is right next to you, that is a sign of complete disregard and disprespect.

A slap to the head should sort him out!!
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by adeboo(f): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2007
If its someone you feel you like and wanna date him.

Just mention to him that you are really bothered by what he does, and if he still carries on, then you admire other guys when you are out with him as well and let him see how it feels.

Its not about being bad but sometimes, we just have to give them a piece of their own medicine.
Re: How Do U Deal With Your Guy Looking At Other Women When He Is With You by tega78(f): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2007
at the end of the day, a play will always be a playa.

It can be a good thing, if you discover your man dey ogle every piece of skirt when he dey with you--------------if him dey capable of that kind behaviour wen he dey with you, he go definitely dey toast girls wen he no dey with you. At least, the fact you dey pick up the behaviour go give you chance to check out of the relationship fast!!

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Any God Fearing Girls In London? / Can You Be Friends With An Ex? / Guys Only:how Shy Guys Approach Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.