Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45542 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 2:28pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:
Even if she was adopted, does that give home the right to abuse her?
One U adopt a child he or she automatically becomes urs,
Trat them as Ur own....
All this rubbish the church is trying to prove makes no sense

After watching this video, only an idiot would believe that Prophet TB Joshua abused this devil of a girl in any form!
Cant you see and hear that she had been wayward and a terrible girl since infancy?
A girl that was beiing stopped from stealing and followig boyfriends many years before now, but you can see that she is devil eincarnate!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Maxtipulation(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18
I always knew the allegations on the prophet are all lie.

Emmanuel God with us.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by heysquare(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18
The way this TB Joshua handled the issue in a public showed he was trying to nailed the poor girl. If the story of the girl should be properly investigated scientifically as in getting the DNA, I won't be surprised that TB Joshua is the biological father of the girl. Subjecting an adopted person into that manner the way her matter thrown into public is enough for her to commit a suicide. It's not even acceptable by any policy of adoption .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 2:31pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

Resemblance for what exactly?

Someone that has been living under your roof since a when he or she was 3 years is not your child?

Whose child?
Child of the devil that she chose to follow!
Even parents disown their biological children when they go wayward and devilish!
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by lugiano1: 2:31pm On Jan 18
Fiscus105:
I'm very sure, satanists here would still defend the criminal claiming biological daughter, anyway I'm not surprised by satanic minded, all that their hearts conditioned to hear and say is to bring people down.

It's only those who didn't follow scoan closely would beliv nonsense that evil station said.
Don mind them....I was that myopic before i grew to know him myself
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Beautifulday: 2:31pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

After watching this video, only an idiot would believe that Prophet TB Joshua abused this devil of a girl in any form!
Cant you see and hear that she had been wayward and a terrible girl since infancy?
A girl that was beiing stopped from stealing and followig boyfriends many years before now, but you can see that she is devil eincarnate!

You sound like a retard. Where did the said girl learn to be wayward if she was?

Taking into consideration when you all claimed she was adopted. For her to turn bad means she was constantly treated badly and abused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by tope777(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18
chieveboy:
Lol, he is trying to hard to cover up. Ajoke is his carbon copy.

He lied all through the allegations.
This is not Ajoke picture but one of TB Joshua Daughter.
Stop spreading lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 2:32pm On Jan 18
heysquare:
The way this TB Joshua handled the issue in a public showed he was trying to nailed the poor girl. If the story of the girl should be properly investigated scientifically as in getting the DNA, I won't be surprised that TB Joshua is the biological father of the girl. Subjecting an adopted person into that manner the way her matter thrown into public is enough for her to commit a suicide. It's not even acceptable by any policy of adoption .

You are an idiot!
This video was recorded more than 10 years ago, in the midst of other workers/evangelists that live with TB Joshua in the church!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Jokky001: 2:32pm On Jan 18
In order for us to believe the story, DNA testing must be conducted. We aren't stupid because the resemblance was something else. We need to look deeper into the story than what they are trying to convey to us.
DREAMHOMES6970:
This life the more you look the less you see. Only God knows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Houseontherock1: 2:33pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true
God bless you! Does sexual harrassment and maltreatment become a crime only when the victim is not one's biological child? No! Unfortunately, they are crucifying her for "lying" that he's her father, but nobody cares about the allegations leveled against her supposed benefactor because of course, he's not the biological father undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by double77: 2:34pm On Jan 18
Two can play the game, if u live in glass dont thrown stone
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by tope777(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18
Anatolia:

I do not support the allegations but this girl I am seeing is TB Joshua in a female form.

Don't be mislead, that picture you quote is not Ajoke picture but one of TB Joshua Daughters.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Beautifulday: 2:34pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

Child of the devil that she chose to follow!
Even parents disown their biological children when they go wayward and devilish!
Nonsense!

Child of the devil? Men make others behave like devil. Example is the trauma rape victims go through.

There are experience you go through, if will change you for life.

No one is a child of God or child of Satan.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Astra101: 2:34pm On Jan 18
RepoMan007:
The question about "who gave birth who" is hard to know in this life.
What of other persons who find themselves growing up in the hands of someone who used them for rituals? Someone who has used another to the point they can disappear and appear to their victims? Afflict the victims? Use demons to monitor the victim? Tell the future of that victim? Gather evidence of past against their victims in preparation for the future?

And you want such victim to just be sure so

and so person gave birth to him or her because a serial liar said so?

This topic is deeper than just looking at pictures.

Maybe a DNA test be conducted on her and TBJ's acknowledged daughters to see if they came from same fathers. That should be possible.

At the boldest, hope you're not referencing Nollywood

Where did you see or heard this from sad
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 2:36pm On Jan 18
Dchoice:
Anyone that claims tb joshua did this or that should bring out proof and evidence, video or text messages should be provided , not by mere words it’s only a fool that will believe those people without any of them providing an evidence.
The church just provided a video evidence that ajoke was adopted even with police reports, if the church uses mere words you and I will not believe. It’s only a dummy that believes in mere words.
Is that not the same thing you are doing?
When did absence of evidence become guilty?
You guys have not even seen the end of the case yet and you are concluding he's not guilty. Is he God? Are u loyal to God or to man? Whether he's guilty or not for now God knows it all. Unless you are God, u can not come here and chain you know he's guilty or he's not guilt. This man has been having issues with cases since when he was alive. For now we don't know if they are true or not. But why the rush to conclude he's not guilty? Are u the the spirit monitoring all he does? Have u ever sat with him for a whole day in your life before?

Seems like u are oblivious to several cases of men that claim to do good things actually hurting people.
My problem is they way you people are concluding on this matter like he's God.

This is a man with flesh and blood and you think he's above sin? How do u people come up with this?

Now I know why boko haram can be brainwashed.. because I'm seeing brainwashed Christians too.. you are so sure over a man that's not Jesus... but a man like you.

You need to focus more on Jesus and God than a mare man.

Let the truth come out eventually, whether he did it or not the truth will come out...and it will be very foolish for anyone to conclude on this matter at this stage. Doesn't mate an atom of sense.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by sheldonbbt: 2:36pm On Jan 18
You adopted a baby and she grew under your guidance.

She allegedly turned out to be a nuisance and you brought her out to disgrace her in the presence of so many people and even recording it.

The truth remains, nobody knows the abuse this lady suffered. You can clearly see from the beginning of the video that TB Joshua actually has hatred towards the girl from the way he ordered her to stand up.

No one can ever take care of a child the way the biological parents would. She perhaps would've turned out to be a different person if her biological parents raised her.

She was never part of TB Joshua's family, she never felt like one of them and was possibly not treated as one.

A child becomes really rebellious when they discover that the people who raised them are hypocrites and they loose respect for them. I believe the girl has seen more than enough to even doubt Christianity as a result of TB Joshua's conduct which she has experienced and was once part of.

She basically saw him as a hypocrite and disrespected him so much.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by BadBradley: 2:36pm On Jan 18
jmoore:
Wise men rely on DNA to prove one's biological child.

Gullible sheep with no thinking of their own rely on video.
but the girl was a documented thief
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18
Jokky001:
In order for us to believe the story, DNA testing must be conducted. We aren't stupid because the resemblance was something else. We need to look deeper into the story than what they are trying to convey to us.

Valid point
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by lugiano1: 2:37pm On Jan 18
Smartguyboy:

She’s a big liar 🤥 that TB did not sleep with his church workers or what? I guess does white girls were lying after working with him for 10-15 years?
i am sure you can testify in court if you are called upon to testify...Evil men

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 2:38pm On Jan 18
chieveboy:
Lol, he is trying to hard to cover up. Ajoke is his carbon copy.

He lied all through the allegations.

This picture is not Ajoke! You seem to be very confused.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by cicero(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18
Investigators should already be investigating the damning, believable allegations but this is Africa where men of god are worshipped than the god they claim to work for.

These allegations are gaining public attention because oyibo is involved. Many former ‘disciples’ have been speaking out for years to deaf ears.

Looks to me like a case of guilty until proven innocent and if the defenders of the late ‘pastor’ are sincere, they should be in the forefront of demanding for investigation by interpol instead of displaying for the African man’s reckless and dumb sentiments towards pastors. However, there are genuine, responsible pastors in Nigeria and I salute them.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 2:39pm On Jan 18
MrALIVE:
are you this STU*PIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD??
why are you dragging issues with Lunatic? He will drag you to the mud.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by BadBradley: 2:39pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true
this time he another emotional failed pastor whom Joshua destroyed his wesk ministry while alive!!!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by freshleg(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18
A con man is always on the run to cover up, with the knowledge gotten from the BBC series and other avenue, TB Joshua is lying. Is that the reasons why TB maltreated Ajoke and locked her up in a room for months? TB is a serial liar, a real charlatan to the core. It is only lazy Christians that will believe the bandwagon of TB and his fellow con men in sheep clothings.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ayo2008: 2:40pm On Jan 18
FuglyGurl:
How TB Joshua Showed Before Death That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter Contrary To Claims In BBC Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9Ohh359vI?si=gfFqihN5n3yrEmj4

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/18/how-tb-joshua-showed-death-ajoke-was-adopted-not-his-biological-daughter-contrary-claims

Either adopted or not ,She is the daughter.
That she is adopted, is she supposed to be treated like an animal?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Err... biological and adopted are not and will never be the same, underline the word biological..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by HBB1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18
heysquare:

He was only trying to discredit her.

Same way lawyers will attack the personality of a witness to discredit them in Court.

Does not mean what the witness saw wasn't true.

I don't think that man was a Man-of-God, at all!!!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by BadBradley: 2:42pm On Jan 18
PaellaPaella:

You get it, God Bless yafu yafu, I don't know why they are desperate to destroy this dead man.
most of the people here are failed pastor whom T.B Joshua's ministry put out of business.

The remaining ones are possessed with those spirits cast out by Joshua while he was alive.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Beautifulday: 2:42pm On Jan 18
DREAMHOMES6970:

Valid point

This is not even a case of DNA. If you adopt a kid before 10 years. That kid suppose to take after you and your principle. Unless you didn't train him or her well.

Another option is if you maltreated the person.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 2:43pm On Jan 18
misreal:
The only way to prove this is to get a DNA test

Why dont you go and perform the DNA test to satify your own foolish intent?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by JimD(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

If this was not true, then how do we believe any allegation she made or of people that attested to the fact of knowing her to be TB Joshua's daughter?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18
I read that a lot of his sheepish worshippers considered him their father and that he made them took on his name as their surname.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.