Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? (1340 Views)

I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Jan 18
One of my cousins who are not cordial with us is always angry upon seeing me or anything about me…

It’s just so odd…
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by chiiraq802(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18
You self you need to fume anger upon seeing yourself or anything about you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by Oblongata: 11:50pm On Jan 18
I no go lie you, if I were your cousin too, I go just dey vex tongue

Mamagee na joke I dey o grin
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by MrCork: 11:56pm On Jan 18
mamagee3:
One of my cousins who are not cordial with us is always angry upon seeing me or anything about me…

It’s just so odd…

kaiii....mAMAgee i love yor boooobsi coz u r lightskin,..i swaar.can i marry u?
.anyways back to the serious topic: What is your question?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by Tunde835(m): 12:57am On Jan 19
Say that one na family ni.
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by akeeng: 1:00am On Jan 19
15 years and still m@d. US failed you lil sis

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by SeeWahala: 8:18am On Jan 19
akeeng:
15 years and still m@d. US failed you lil sis

No she is actually lucky to be to be there. At least their health industry has psychologist in almost every town practicing. She is seeing her own doctor and getting her meds steady that's why she's even coherent to an extent.

Assuming she was back here in nigeria by now they would have used heavy chains to tie her hands and legs to a thick iroko tree in their family compound backyard. I don't think they would spend scarce resources to lock her up in yaba left. Her case would have been so far gone.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by lordnkem000(m): 8:35am On Jan 19
I don't understand why all that. Maybe depends on your relationship
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by Depriest2020: 9:43am On Jan 19
*Paranoia
*Delusional disorder

Those two are sickness people usually ignore the early signs of it. What you feel might not be real.
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by Tallesty1(m): 10:24am On Jan 19
mamagee3:

It’s just so odd…
Even we here that do not know you in person are already tired of you
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by Cassandraloius: 2:52pm On Jan 19
undecided
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by Smithwilliams826: 4:24pm On Jan 20
I think you should post your problem on your WhatsApp status, it will disappear after 24hrs
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by akwesenana: 5:05pm On Jan 20
Go and ask your grandfather. (Literally)
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by Exceed15: 3:04pm On Feb 29
Cut him off.
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by imagrg(m): 5:03pm On Feb 29
Maybe you look prettier than she is.
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On Feb 29
imagrg:
Maybe you look prettier than she is.
It’s a man …
Re: Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:46pm On Feb 29
mamagee3:

It’s just so odd…

He/she is plain envious of your achievements.

Keep pressing his/her neck with your beautiful look

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To This Situation Of My First Love? / Love And Relationship Advice Letters To Dr. Truth / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.