Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,237 members, 7,856,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! (3108 Views)

Tell Me A Story About Yourself The Sounds Like A Lie But Is Absolutely True. / She Wants To Know If i Would Like Her Pussy Eaten / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 2:35pm On Jan 19
I would Fvck anybody, absolutely anybody!
Anyone, anywhere, anytime, anyhow... anybody at all!
An enlightened mind is a fortunate mind, a privileged mind, a higher mind.

I've risen above the TRADITIONAL Stupid standards & approach to beauty and sex. I'm on the next next level. The level after the next, after the next..., that one, that's where I am
When you get there, sex can be enjoyed with more people than you can imagine.

(NB: No illegality or underage, nor crime involved)
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 2:35pm On Jan 19
NB: I'm not trolling at all
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 2:41pm On Jan 19
This old very slim, pious Muslim woman, would get it.
A bit Surprisingly, she is fairly formally educated.
She doesn't fit the traditional standards of beauty, but she will get it. She is very slim, no front and back, but she can get it.

I think deep deep deep down, she finds me attractive. Deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down, She does.
Well, Many people do. More than 80% of the women who have met me do (I swear to god, no Lies)
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by Cassandraloius: 2:43pm On Jan 19
Your choice.
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by Daniel7543: 2:53pm On Jan 19
U fit knack dis nyash

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by willi926(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19
Daniel7543:
U fit knack dis nyash
🤣😂😂😂
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by 4mee: 3:26pm On Jan 19
this is what unemployed behaviour looks like

11 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by Colson(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19
On kolos
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by pointblank247(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19
This one don snap.
Make Una redus hand for weed smoking, MBA.
Go find job , MBA.
Now see wetin you type here

3 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by ZekeYeager: 3:46pm On Jan 19
Mods will not ban this filth now. But if anyone makes a harmless joke they will give you a 3 day ban.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by EreluRoz: 4:44pm On Jan 19
Colson:
On kolos
What does this on kolos mean? What kolos?

2 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by Jewessgratitud3: 4:55pm On Jan 19
Dem don wipe you wet kpako before? By the time they finish 2 by 2 for your body, you'll become celibate for the rest of your life.

Just look at this one?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by Colson(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
What does this on kolos mean? What kolos?
colos is short for colorado. Colorado is a lab made form of marijuana. It's the most potent and dangerous...

2 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19
The world has many problems... While others are fighting against poverty, hunger, territorial oppression, wars...others are fighting for the right to Bleep children and animals then do plastic surgery and turn to alien. The world goes on... Just Dont go and abuse peoples children that is my own!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by EreluRoz: 6:30pm On Jan 19
Colson:
colos is short for colorado. Colorado is a lab made form of marijuana. It's the most potent and dangerous...
Ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:11pm On Jan 19
4mee:

Exactly he is jobless broke hungry and frustrated hence opening stupid threads 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:12pm On Jan 19
pointblank247:
This one don snap.
Go find job , MBA.

I swear this tout is going insane gradually. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:13pm On Jan 19
nigeriansamurai:
The world has many problems... While others are fighting against poverty, hunger, territorial oppression, wars...others are fighting for the right to Bleep children and animals then do plastic surgery and turn to alien. The world goes on... Just Dont go and abuse peoples children that is my own!!!

Your sisters baby looks ugly. Very ugly

1 Like

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by CrazyBen(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19
Daniel7543:
U fit knack dis nyash

Omo

6 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19
PrinceofSarcasm:

Your sisters baby looks ugly. Very ugly
you father was analy raped by the age of 12... king of sarcasm? What a joke...

1 Like

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by Starboytwo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
Ok thanks.
pls run far from colos.

It's not a chais embarassed
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by Gadafii: 7:49pm On Jan 19
No gree for anybody my bro, including STDs and infections 🤧👍

2 Likes

Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by Rexymania(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19
Are you that miserable and lonely?
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 5:51am On Jan 21
Daniel7543:
U fit knack dis nyash
E no go go.
Read my post again. Just talking of higher Levels Fvcking
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 5:51am On Jan 21
4mee:
You sure? Hahahahahaha
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 5:52am On Jan 21
pointblank247:
This one don snap.
Go find job , MBA.
Hahahaha
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 5:52am On Jan 21
ZekeYeager:
Mods will not ban this filth now. But if anyone makes a harmless joke they will give you a 3 day ban.
Me filth? What is worthy of banning there?
I did not break any rules, did I?
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 5:54am On Jan 21
nigeriansamurai:
.. Just Dont go and abuse peoples children that is my own!!!
Noooo ooo, ehnn?!
How and where did children come into your mind now?
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 5:55am On Jan 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

Exactly he is jobless broke hungry and frustrated hence opening stupid threads 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔
I'm not Jobless. No I'm not broke, I'm not hungry, far from it!
Frustrated? Maybe slightly.. but not in the typical Nigerian Frustration way
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by sacajawea: 5:57am On Jan 21
Rexymania:
Are you that miserable and lonely?
No not really. Just very Heightened Sexually
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by imagrg(m): 6:05am On Jan 21
High, so high on loud methinks. grin
Re: I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:43am On Jan 21
sacajawea:

Noooo ooo, ehnn?!
How and where did children come into your mind now?
your topic says I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! plus you gay folks are known to abuse kids...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mindblowing Structures Around The World That Prove That History Is A Lie(photos) / Cheating. Is Revenge or Retribution the Best Option? / Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.