Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested (6151 Views)

Dangote's Multi-billion Naira Greenhouse Farm Commences Operations / Kano Election UPDATE: Deputy Governor arrested. / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 8:48am On Jan 21
gare:

Not true, that is just hearsay, where did you get the statistics from, stop dragging and ethnic group because of lack of understanding and knowledge.

Presently it's one of the states in the middle belt that has more of them I would not mention name, but I can tell you they're not from Akwa ibom state, mind you I not from the state I only see what's good and appreciate

I said Southern Nigeria.

Is Middle Belt Southern Nigeria?
Know this and know peace.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:48am On Jan 21
Nicepoker:
Just hear yourself. People like you can't differentiate between needs and wants. Is that structure really needed by the people of the state?

Are the state people complaining? From your comments you're not from the state, you can meet your governor to do handouts for you and allow others to use the money for the future of their state, people like would praise Lagos state government for renovations of the Taslim stadium but come here and cast aspersions on another, that is what I call witch craft 😂
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:49am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

I said Southern Nigeria.

Is Middle Belt Southern Nigeria?
Know this and know peace.

Be it southern Nigeria or south south, you are wrong about that.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 8:50am On Jan 21
gare:

Be it southern Nigeria or south south, you are wrong about that.

You know fully well that you are the wrong one here.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 8:50am On Jan 21
gare:

Are the state people complaining? From your comments you're not from the state, you can meet your governor to do handouts for you and allow others to use the money for the future of their state, people like would praise Lagos state government for renovations of the Taslim stadium but come here and cast aspersions on another, that is what I call witch craft 😂

Who told you they are not complaining?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:51am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

Who told you they are not complaining?

Are you taking list of those complaining, or you just assume
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:52am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

You know fully well that you are the wrong one here.

It's not a matter of wrong or right, we are talking about reality.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Nicepoker(m): 8:55am On Jan 21
gare:

I know more about that state. Stop rambling nonsense. Ask yourself is the pencil factory working, the syringe factory down. How about the metering company he built in onna his LGA. A state with poor IGR
Don't need that structure.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:55am On Jan 21
666Mymark:
*AKWA-IBOM CHURCH*

They should arrest that Governor.

It was built with 36billion, 36billion that would have saved 36 thousand AkwaIbom youths, if they were given 1million naira each.

Imagine you do program that say what would you use 1 million naira for if it is given to you and the best 36,000 answers get it.

Evil Governments and them say na witch be evil.

You are more evil than Satan yourself.

Who do Africans this thing?

Economic value 0 percent

And that money would have saved 36, thousand people to stand and they in turn would be able to help friends and family thereby living standards improving in large ways.

You see my name?
666Mymark it is because I know that all those are scams they use to deceive the gullible ones.

@General Ditari .

President, Nairaland Ijaws.

I think you have made enough traffic to move your post to front page, which doesn't mean the post is right, but it's good for Nigerians to know it's not all about handouts, if majority of the state government can do what Akwa ibom state is doing today I believe we all will see the government in a different perspective.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 8:56am On Jan 21
Nicepoker:
I know more about that state. Stop rambling nonsense. Ask yourself is the pencil factory working, the syringe factory down. How about the metering company he built in onna his LGA. A state with poor IGR

Exactly.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:57am On Jan 21
Nicepoker:

Since you know have you asked yourself why the companies are down? As you say you know the state.

Why is ibom Power not down, why is ibom Air not down,
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by mrvitalis(m): 9:00am On Jan 21
gare:

You will agree with me that 99% of the beneficiary wouldn't use the loans well.

The last time the Buhari administration gave out grants or loans of 400k or more to nigerian, I am waiting to see the person that would come and say he is now a millionaire because of the grant he got from government.
99% how do you know that

What's 400k what business can you start with 400k

That's not how it's done
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Nicepoker(m): 9:01am On Jan 21
gare:

Since you know have you asked yourself why the companies are down? As you say you know the state.

Why is ibom Power not down, why is ibom Air not down,
Keep defending nonsense.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by aderadio1: 9:02am On Jan 21
gare:

When you travel abroad you go and take pictures with structures like this and post for all to see, but when built in your country you start making analysis and economic values is that not stupidity

It's a tourist attraction, I stopped to visit the location on my way from Calabar and several others, very soon it would become a tourist site, people will travel from far and wide to see the structure.
The one abroad is not built by government. That is the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Nice2023(m): 9:09am On Jan 21
gare:

That's what you think that they do house boy and house girl work, but will still have poor.people in the Europe and America you run to to take pictures with structures like this and many more you don't even understand, go and check and read indepth the importance of architecture to economic development and benefits.

U sound too alien to know what is on ground, shameful!

Well, what do u know but consumption and consumption and nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Nairalander248: 9:33am On Jan 21
666Mymark:
*AKWA-IBOM CHURCH*

They should arrest that Governor.

It was built with 36billion, 36billion that would have saved 36 thousand AkwaIbom youths, if they were given 1million naira each.

Imagine you do program that say what would you use 1 million naira for if it is given to you and the best 36,000 answers get it.

Evil Governments and them say na witch be evil.

You are more evil than Satan yourself.

Who do Africans this thing?

Economic value 0 percent

And that money would have saved 36, thousand people to stand and they in turn would be able to help friends and family thereby living standards improving in large ways.

You see my name?
666Mymark it is because I know that all those are scams they use to deceive the gullible ones.

@General Ditari .

President, Nairaland Ijaws.

Same thing you were saying about Akpabio Stadium, allow the gooddamn building be.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Nice2023(m): 9:41am On Jan 21
gare:

That's what you think that they do house boy and house girl work, but will still have poor.people in the Europe and America you run to to take pictures with structures like this and many more you don't even understand, go and check and read indepth the importance of architecture to economic development and benefits.

Girl,see i respect u as a woman but u are not making sense.

No nation on earth can build artistic edifice without reaching a reasonable sufficiency level in almost everything. That is why u see those development in Europe.

Let me take u back memory lane if u don't know. Our ancestors walked and worked in Europe for 400years without any dime given to them,that was how they developed to this day.

America inclusive. A nation like ours have no means or heart to enslave people to work for us for free and that being said,we should also not waste money when our people live in horrible conditions.

Like I said earlier,most people from that region aren't doing well using HDI as a possible comparisons to make my points clear.

I don't mean to disparage or deride u but never compare Europe with us. Europe and America are rogue nations who stole our ancestors and later destroyed them only to call us names.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by pendusky(m): 9:53am On Jan 21
Akpabio built a stadium and everyone was against it, today Africa is celebrating the Stadium as one of the best in Africa and best in Nigeria and is generating income to the state.

I wish Nairaland is not a faceless forum, so we can hold people to their words in years to come.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Gbogbowa: 10:00am On Jan 21
gare:

When you travel abroad you go and take pictures with structures like this and post for all to see, but when built in your country you start making analysis and economic values is that not stupidity

It's a tourist attraction, I stopped to visit the location on my way from Calabar and several others, very soon it would become a tourist site, people will travel from far and wide to see the structure.
if Nigeria Moto is in God we trust like America by now they would have destroy the people that create that MOTO. All the natural resources that brought the money Akwa Ibom have today is giving to them naturally by God,so if part of that money is used to build a church to worship God nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Measle: 10:06am On Jan 21
[quote author=666Mymark post=128045438]See Adeboye saying your colleagues would beg you for food forget that among your colleagues are also RCCG Members.

My dear I tire oo. Maybe he fail to understand.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:12am On Jan 21
This what happens when someone who is not of sound mind enters govt house to loot in name of building cathedral,while the people lack production infrastructures to provide livelihood to citizens angry
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Jan 21
gare:

just like people visit imo to take pictures with Okorocha statues abi 🤣

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 10:31am On Jan 21
Nice2023:

Girl,see i respect u as a woman but u are not making sense.

No nation on earth can build artistic edifice without reaching a reasonable sufficiency level in almost everything. That is why u see those development in Europe.

Let me take u back memory lane if u don't know. Our ancestors walked and worked in Europe for 400years without any dime given to them,that was how they developed to this day.

America inclusive. A nation like ours have no means or heart to enslave people to work for us for free and that being said,we should also not waste money when our people live in horrible conditions.

Like I said earlier,most people from that region aren't doing well using HDI as a possible comparisons to make my points clear.

I don't mean to disparage or deride u but never compare Europe with us. Europe and America are rogue nations who stole our ancestors and later destroyed them only to call us names.

Stop being a chevunist, this has nothing to being a girl or a lady.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by IjawAdvocate: 10:33am On Jan 21
gare:

No proper guy think the way you do.
So it is clear that you are female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by IjawAdvocate: 10:34am On Jan 21
ednut1:
just like people visit imo to take pictures with Okorocha statues abi 🤣
grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:58am On Jan 21
Rolings:

I align with your line of thought but for a different reason. The spiritual significance shouldn't be lost.
Take it or leave it... Jerusalem has survived for so long as a centre of various religion .....apart from the tourism side of it.... visiting Jerusalem has a lot of spiritual benefits....
Nigeria hasn't become a congo or somalia is not a fluke.....10% of what's happening in Nigeria didn't happen in other places that plunged them into crisis.... Nigeria is still surviving till now and will survive because of the so many religions houses that we have .
The combined prayers of all these houses of worship is what's still keeping Nigeria

Take it or leave it

Lol. Why are non religious countries so prosperous than Nigeria then

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by ITbomb(m): 11:01am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

Tourist attraction when your people live in so much abject poverty..

Dey play.
You think everyone is Rwanda or Tanzania are millionaires?
Tourism is providing jobs
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:01am On Jan 21
Nice2023:

Economically u don't know what u are saying. How can a state spent about 36billion to erect such structure while most Akwaibom people in Lagos,Abuja and even in Calabar are doing house boys and house girls.

The less privilege among them have been labelled as witches and wizards in Uyo and its environs.

A state that have that kind of money yet human development index is almost zero. Anambra and Abia that have less than what they have,can boast of human development index higher than both Calabar and Akwaibom states combined.

That is why if u go to Abia,Anambra or even Rivers state,u will see that,Akwaibom is far behind them in human and job opportunities.

Building a cathedral just to feel great isn't an investment especially in the midst of poverty and unemployment.

For u to know Akwaibom state has one of the best roads in the country yet,the poor aren't financially stable enough to ply those roads with cars...u can't be building large infrastructures without enhancing the economic base.

First thing first.

So much sense and wisdom in this write up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Nice2023(m): 11:04am On Jan 21
gare:

Any how u want it...the truth is that,u can't be building such a structure when ur people are still behind in almost everything.

Yes everything including education,investments in human development and name it.

That is my point but I am sorry if u feel offended.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:07am On Jan 21
gare:

Not true, that is just hearsay, where did you get the statistics from, stop dragging and ethnic group because of lack of understanding and knowledge.

Presently it's one of the states in the middle belt that has more of them I would not mention name, but I can tell you they're not from Akwa ibom state, mind you I not from the state I only see what's good and appreciate

And you are talking about benue state lol. But it's actually Akwa Ibom
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:10am On Jan 21
gare:

Your argument is baseless. Teslim Balogun has been generating income.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by emperor4love(m): 11:33am On Jan 21
De can use anything to loot nd embezzle...Satan dey go church ? One day de go use Jesus birth loot,say de one use do £1m cake fr jesu, bunch of criminals wit sympathy we call leaders,is church de problem of this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Computer Village & Spare Parts Shops Again / Group Canvasses For Yoruba Autonomy / Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.