Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election (20596 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 1:21am On Jan 22
EEIA:

next time don’t sniff in between your mothers legs cool

You are very disgusting. Where did you learn this terrible behavior from.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by EEIA: 1:35am On Jan 22
Anatolia:

You are very disgusting. Where did you learn this terrible behavior from.
I should be asking you? that’s what happens where you are from.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 1:40am On Jan 22
EEIA:

I should be asking you? that’s what happens where you are from.

Go and sleep.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by EEIA: 1:41am On Jan 22
Anatolia:

Go and sleep.
You nko?
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 1:57am On Jan 22
EEIA:

You nko?

You need to recover from the hangover.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by SIRmanjar(m): 2:24am On Jan 22
Foolish old brain dead man.God punish u there
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Cromagnon: 5:04am On Jan 22
LibertyRep:
Granted that social media has been infiltrated by mongrels who flaunt ethnic supremacist agenda, we shouldn't forget so easily that even without social media, political differences have always lead to crisis and violence even during the time of the Prof?

We once had politically motivated wet e in the west and it wasn't caused by social media.

Do we need to regulate the irresponsible use of the social media? I think YES without necessarily gagging the media. .
you either have one or the other. You cannot eat your cake. Freedom or tyranny
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Moneyyman: 7:18am On Jan 22
You joined your darling APC pre-2015 to insult and condemn the government, even calling Jonathan and his wife terrible names.

You helped install the disaster we've been enduring since 2015 yet you have the mouth to talk?

May God forgive you, Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Allisgud: 9:57am On Jan 22
God1000:
I respect Mr Soyinka a lot but he needs to detach himself from APC.

Elections have come and gone and all the court cases have been settled as well.

I've never seen this side of him before, he's too political now

he should remove himself from apc payroll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by BigIyanga: 10:22am On Jan 22
His buddy and kinsman won.. abegi tell him to secure the country and govern like a winner. Those who voted for other candidates have no power to stop insecurity nor inflation.

Hypocrisy is to constantly attack others who have different political views when you’re 100% partisan and supporting your own candidate. He cannot gate-keep political affiliation and opinions. He started attacking others first

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo / Lagos4Lagos Movement May Surprise APC In 2023 – Bishop Funsho Awe / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.