Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,355 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election (20626 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Abbeytoy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21
Chicagograduate:
Leave social media for us Mr integrity.

Why should he leave social media for you if you're not what he calls you?

So everyone who has a contrary opinion to yours should leave social media for you? Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Agunesinjaweola: 2:12pm On Jan 21
AcuraZDX:
This Gbajue Professor and crying about those old enough to be his kids.

Soyinka rest na. Kilode.

I could remember when he called the wife of a sitting President Shepopotammus and a President Nebuchadnezzar.

Point One! Nobody takes you serious
Se O fe dàgbà
Your write up summed up your upbringing.
Unknown entity dragging an accomplished and intellectual noble laureate because you can afford data on your phone today.
Only low energy human like you will take you serious.
Grow up !!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 3:01pm On Jan 21
Agunesinjaweola:

Se O fe dàgbà
Unknown entity dragging an accomplished and intellectual noble laureate because you can afford data on your phone today.
Grow up !!

When a Nobel laureate is talking nonsense, he deserves to be called out. Since your thinking capacity has become beclouded by hero worship and sycophancy, not everyone would be like you.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by 7lives: 3:32pm On Jan 21
BabaRamota1980:

You cant tell i never hear that word before if not for Professor.

Ok, I am ethnophilic, a very sharp shooter for anything Yoruba.

Anybody that hate Yoruba, will come to us for food this time next year.

ASE wa!.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21
AcuraZDX:
This Gbajue Professor and crying about those old enough to be his kids.

Soyinka rest na. Kilode.

I could remember when he called the wife of a sitting President Shepopotammus and a President Nebuchadnezzar.

Point One! Nobody takes you serious
Nobel prize commtitte take him serious more than the Biafran propagandist Achebe
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by bentenny(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

He can't..... His hatred for Peter Obi is very glaring.

Asked Elrufai why he's against Peter Obi and he will tell you that Obi locked him up during his time as a governor.

Ask Soyinka the same question and he will be so confused but because he's loving the attention given to him for spilling hatred.

It's so embarrassing that grey hair doesn't really translate to wisdom.
Even this allegation by elrufai didn't happen!
Obi who went to the arewa forum challenged elrufai to state where and how he would ask that elrufai should be arrested when he himself was even under house arrest by the ruling party PDP then!
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21
Anatolia:

When a Nobel laureate is talking nonsense, he deserves to be called out. Since your thinking capacity has become beclouded by hero worship and sycophancy, not everyone would be like you.
Who made you the judge of what is nonsense?
To me you are talking nonsense and come across as brainless and uncouth

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21
Agunesinjaweola:

Se O fe dàgbà
Grow up !!

You know in some cultures it is okay to greet elders with a kick
So don't be surprised

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 4:03pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:

Who made you the judge of what is nonsense?
To me you are talking nonsense and come across as brainless and uncouth

I see you are part of those hero worshipping crowd who are brainwashed and uncouth.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by bentenny(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21
We keep forgetting that this same hypocrite many years ago went to a studio and put a gun to the head of a presenter apparently to stop him from announcing an election result on that radio station!

If we were a developed country then, the likes of Soyinka should have served prison term for that brazen act he committed in that radio station!

But I guess we have forgotten!

Same man is trying to chastise social media users for expressing their disgust in an election that was marred by all manner of fraudulent activities by INEC and the ruling party!

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21
Anatolia:

I see you are part of those hero worshipping crowd who are brainwashed and uncouth.
Peter Obi lost the election deal with it and deal with your bitterness

Bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 4:08pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:

So don't be surprised

A self-respecting elder should not be going about joining issues with young fellas and insulting them even if he thinks they are doing wrong. You cannot go about insulting people and expect them to keep quiet because you are an elder.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 4:09pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:

Peter Obi lost the election deal with it and deal with your bitterness

Bitter soul

Your soul is bitter like bitter leaf that is why like the Prof. you are spewing hatred. Only a bitter soul will still be complaining and crying after winning the election. Enjoy your loot in peace.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21
Anatolia:

Your soul is bitter like bitter leaf that is why like the Prof. you are spewing hatred. Only a bitter soul will still be complaining and crying after winning the election. Enjoy your loot in peace.
Loser
Bitter soul
Tinubu is Your president
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21
Anatolia:

A self-respecting elder should not be going about joining issues with young fellas and insulting them even if he thinks they are doing wrong. You cannot go about insulting people and expect them to keep quiet because you are an elder.
Who did he insult?
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Chiefpriestt: 4:22pm On Jan 21
Sccarrr:

na them be this, bitter ppl wailing till eternity
I don't know why you lots hate the truth. Soyinka has been a tribalistic oldee lately and has kept quite despite all the killings and kidnappings going on. We all remember how he lambasted Gej and his wife regularly but has gone dumb beause Tinubu his tribesman is in power.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21
Chiefpriestt:
I don't know why you lots hate the truth. Soyinka has been a tribalistic oldee lately and has kept quite despite all the killings and kidnappings going on. We all remember how he lambasted Gej and his wife regularly but has gone dumb beause Tinubu his tribesman is in power.
give one example how he has been tribalist
Just one please
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by PaellaPaella: 4:29pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:

So don't be surprised

Like you did to Obasanjo? confused mofosgrin grin
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21
PaellaPaella:

Like you did to Obasanjo? confused mofosgrin grin
You sound more confused and brainless
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Sccarrr: 4:36pm On Jan 21
Chiefpriestt:
another one spotted
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 4:38pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:

Loser
Bitter soul
Tinubu is Your president

Loser
Bitter soul
Tinubu is your president and you will suffer unless God has mercy on you.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21
Anatolia:

Loser
Bitter soul
Tinubu is your president and you will suffer unless God has mercy on you.
That is your empty and bitter wish
See how you are full of bitterness and hatred
Why are you wishing evil to a stranger and to your country because Peter Obi lost
Your wish will come true in your life 10 times
My life is sweet and getting sweeter because I accept full responsibility for my life
Nothing to do with Tinubu or any other person who is president
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 4:53pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:

Who did he insult?

Who is he referring to as barbarians? The election has been concluded and the tension has died down. Why will a so-called elder be reigniting ethnic tensions.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21
Anatolia:

Who is he referring to as barbarians?
who did he insult?
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by pquaver(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21
God1000:
I respect Mr Soyinka a lot but he needs to detach himself from APC.

Elections have come and gone and all the court cases have been settled as well.

I've never seen this side of him before, he's too political now

Keep yourlike to yourself. Soyinka does not have to please you. He has a right to like a apc same way you decide to love obi and labor.. Your right is not more than his right.. Get that in your head and stop... Being petty

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Wahabfuture: 5:18pm On Jan 21
pquaver:

Keep yourlike to yourself. Soyinka does not have to please you. He has a right to like a apc same way you decide to love obi and labor.. Your right is not more than his right.. Get that in your head and stop... Being petty

Then tell your tribalistic Soyinka to shut it , we are no longer in election period.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Mayeldah(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21
Since he swallowed corn, he is just plain tribalistic and useless

Who takes Wole Soyinka serious again in this country, he should getat!
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 5:36pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:
who did he insult?

A more reasonable elder will be appealing for calm and look objectively at the elections.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 5:41pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:

Why are you wishing evil to a stranger and to your country because Peter Obi lost
My life is sweet and getting sweeter because I accept full responsibility for my life

I have no issues with you bro. I didn’t want Tinubu as president. But now that he is , we have to accept it the way it is . But you guys should stop calling other people losers or jealous. Peace!
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by VaginaAcademic: 5:44pm On Jan 21
Sleekfingers:

Go and read about the fraternity he founded and why?
Another ill-bred child spotted.
did the fraternity he founded solve any problems mr well bred child
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 5:49pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:

My guy, I want to ask a question. How are things getting sweeter for you when the currency has gone down from like 800 to almost 1400 in 6 months? Tell us the secret of how you are able to cope with galloping inflation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President / Fuel Scarcity- We Are Close To The Solution-kachikwu / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Anambra Election Boycott, Insists Election Must Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.