Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (10683 Views)

Express / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by occam(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
Its same all over the world especially and Naija girls aren't diffrent. Destiny's Child said it all: Can you pay my bills?, you trifliing good for nothing brother.

To all guys: You want to play then you have to pay; this is the rule with Naija babes. Whether you're a playa, mugu or caring guy just pay the bill and everything will be just fine. Get over it guys!

IMO mugus are guys that can't afford to take care of their own needs but still give money to girls. If you're a top earner it's just part of the cost of living. No big deal.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by netprenuer: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
n most cases its true, some girls u give the least attention are d ones that would cross the moon for you.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by guycraze: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
Pendo89 believ me u d boom

u will make a gud wife blive me
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
Not to me, am Godfearing.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by xynerise: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
guycraze:

Pendo89 believ me u d boom

u will make a gud wife blive me
pathetic sychophant. undecided
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
thinking of girls are not the same not all think like this
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by scribble: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
Its because of the extreme poverty situation in the country that most babes are praying for mugu to arrive and offer them a CBN styled bailout package. Once they are in this frame of mind, they think any man is a mugu, even the one who is genuinely caring.

There is an attitude now that once you take care of a girl, you are a mugu. your friends will call u mugu etc

this is because some guys really are muguriffic

I know a guy who was wooing a girl and bought her two bb's and brazilian hair, and half a new wardrobe.

So pls y wont they be looking for mugu
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by tunnytox(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
For those who have never lived in Nigeria before its better not to comment because you have no idea how things operate in Nigeria.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by stunna2(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
Ttrue!

But that's the case everywhere, good guys always finish last, its a fact of this life
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
Okay lemme try to  break it down

First of all there's been re-definition on what relationship is all about , caring is actually putting someone's interest as yours because you value each others companion or in a relationship or whatsoever buying gifts originally is just a simple gesture of how u were thinking of the person, however the society has rewired our notion on relationships and gift, as we know it we live in a very complex and metropolitan society especially if you're coming from places like Lagos and Abuja, the media/corporate org has bastardized every ads or jingle with getting gifts as the only way to please another partner mostly, check every ad on tv its a guy buying a gift for a girl and she jumps into his hands, or buying his girlfriend the new Gadget and toys a nd whatsoever, with ads like this it creates the impression that keeping a relationship is not by affections and thoughts but by the "cool toys" or material things.

Another reason is we are used to the prostitution system, Girls expects gifts from you as a guy, and the guy expects sex as gratification for the gifts, as madam Chima said its no longer a relationship but a long term prostitution contract.

Peer pressure this is the strongest of all, actually because as i said earlier that we live in a complex society where many people appeal to us, either n their lifestyle or anything, we will do anything to make friends with people like this, but you see as humans we all process thoughts differently like take me for example "I don't cheat in a relationship but i can cheat u off your money" why ? not sure its just how i am, but others especially my friend see that as not being a "Man", now when u walk in a group you either influence the group or they influence you. many girls date people they don't want to just to impress their peers and in the process lose the person that was meant for them.

as for me i see nothing wrong in giving gifts but i will never get something for someone i couldn't get for myself or any memeber of the family that wud just be plain foolishness.

*if Gbaguan dey just manage am like that * grin
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Orikinla(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2011
Most of the girls with low IQ think so.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by endmoll(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
It is getting intresting, i am hoping to learn a lot from this topic!
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by JacobReamen(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
These days every babe dey form wrongs babe but dem dey 4get dis their wrongs dey make them loose good marriage chances at times
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by kings112(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
Only a girl did not truely love u or hav no afection 4 u would see u as a bunk when u spend on her.
JacobReamen:

These days every babe dey form wrongs babe but dem dey 4get dis their wrongs dey make them loose good marriage chances at times
no mind them.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
Only if you are nice to a LovePeddler. . . of which there are many (professional or hobbyist).
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
@Orkinola na peer pressure jare. u see unlike guys many women have low self esteem compared to men even the finest ones we guys only have confidence issue. so when a big girl has friends those friends flock with her and everything a girl might actually love a guy but the friends of that "caliber" with drive a stack to the relationship especially if the girl is not strong willed most aren't few are those few are the matured ones who didn't need friends to take a decision or anything. in school  i see when friends help destroy a good relationship by pressuring her to demand stuff from her bf,and obviously the guy can't cope and the relationship breaks up. any girl who walks with cliques and isn't strong mentally she will bend. real babes don't get influenced negatively only dumb babes do.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by gentlesJ(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
Some guys give to gal to love them,they don't build the love naturally.While some gals pretend to love guy if the guy is a giver type while in the sense of it she don't love him.Love is very funny,anybody can be a mugu.my policy,I will study the gal closely if she love me naturally(cos gal can't pretend for long),if she don't,I will leave her,I only love gal that loved me.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by sexlog(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
Most nigerian girls are crazy set of people. If u show too much care to an average nig girl, she would term u as mugu1.
Am talking from experience.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by nnwniger: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
Plutarch has the answer. Only if she doesn't love you, absolutely
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by naijadot: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2011
This is really funny u know,
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by harrier(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2011
If care about 9ija girl u are a big MUGUN
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by seedord247(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Pathetic True
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by aribisala0(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
i always tell youngsters in the so-called diaspora forget about nigerian women (unless she got a decent job) even then be careful .sorry but , ,.

for those in naija well you have no choice pay as you go.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by cynthiafred67(f): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
False

kings112:

Only a girl did not truely love u or hav no afection 4 u would see u as a bunk when u spend on her. no mind them.

^^^ u are on point
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by sexlog(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
@aribisala, u are right. Working class girls are d best, or else, they will milk u dry.
Those girls see u giving them money as their birthright.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by godman01(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
We still have correct headed ladies in this country who doesn't think like that, atleast my future wife is still there.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by godman01(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
We still have correct headed ladies in this country who doesn't think like that, atleast my future wife is still there.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by godman01(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by fijiano202(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
True with thousand asterick
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by lynxnoon(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
TRUE & FALSE wink

Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) / ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics / Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World