Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? (1085 Views)

How Spain Sex Workers Fend For Themselves During Lockdown / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
What of datboredberry
she's good, I believe.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 5:51pm On Jan 21
Colson:
she's good, I believe.
You both were fun and I wanted to put sand inside πŸ˜‚
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
You both were fun and I wanted to put sand inside πŸ˜‚
lol. Why? Are you a sadist? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 6:03pm On Jan 21
Colson:
lol. Why? Are you a sadist? grin
Maybe πŸ˜†
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Maybe πŸ˜†
well, you wouldn't have succeeded sha.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 7:50pm On Jan 21
Colson:
well, you wouldn't have succeeded sha.
You are now calm unlike before.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
You are now calm unlike before.
I no calm o. I still dey survey this street
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 7:53pm On Jan 21
Colson:
I no calm o. I still dey survey this street
Ok do quick and leave the street.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Ok do quick and leave the street.
Sure thing grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 7:55pm On Jan 21
Colson:
Sure thing grin
Do you still grow that your long hair or you've caught them
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Do you still grow that your long hair or you've caught them
it's kinda shorter than before but it's still grown. I want to grow it to longer this year.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 7:58pm On Jan 21
Colson:
it's kinda shorter than before but it's still grown. I want to grow it to longer this year.
It looks so cute on you sha
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
It looks so cute on you sha
Thanks dear ☺️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Silentgroper(m): 7:26am On Jan 22
EreluRoz:
Who is she?
the Roz gsve you out aunty .. where culer dey??
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 9:04am On Jan 22
Silentgroper:
the Roz gsve you out aunty .. where culer dey??
how am I supposed to know
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Nonywendy(m): 11:37am On Jan 22
Testiebobo:
Ladies, can you marry a man that cannot fend for himself?
As a lady, can you marry a man who cannot fend for himself, he still depends on his parents for food, clothings and shelter and he then proposes to you. Will you accept his proposal and marry him and be ready to suffer with him, or you will reject him and his proposal?
How can such man even summon courage to propose to a lady?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage / Live A Good Married Life / Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.