Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy (5761 Views)

Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks / Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy by nukadsat: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
Just look at them, A National Assembly of Thieves, A Government full of Cowards and a Nation that has lost its Soul.

Nigerians have never fought for anything in their lives , not even for their own life and yet we all aspire for promised land. Shame on all Nigerians. Continue , sit and watch, rape the country of its wealth and kill everyone. Act like deranged and a cursed people. Loose yourselves to your own evil desires. Let the ground open and swallow us all.

After the storm, may He replace Nigerians with a people who deserve to be called so and live in that blessed country.
Re: Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy by Vicrobor(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
Our intelligence agencies should be scrapped. You can imagine such intelligence report coming from a foreign agency. mwchew!!!
Re: Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy by Jenifa1: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
This is just a disgrace. The US should be ashamed of itself. It's as if they are masterminding a plot for Nigeria to disintegrate by 2015. All this is part of their step toward that.

Deb MacLean, an embassy spokeswoman, declined to offer further details about the threat or the source of the information Sunday.

Then just shut up and go away if you are not going to divulge any details.
It's like the gossip monger who is always waiting for trouble to happen so as to start her work.
Re: Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy by Jenifa1: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
Like someone already pointed out i can only say the USA have evil plans for this country called Nigeria.if you look deep they know about boko haram what no one else knows.they are after our resources,soveignty and to dominate us.first they predicted Nigeria's disintegration in 2015 and now they are issuing warnings on bomb threat.

I agree.

They already did their thing in Libya.
Nigeria is next in line.
Re: Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy by Gerrard59(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
15 here i come.
Re: Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy by DOGIDOPE: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
na wetin dey carry me go those hotel when moon shine hotel, rainbow hotel,lberty hotel dey boku with plenty ashewo,abeg na dem dem,boko haram no go come near poor man hotel unless they too wan do short time with ashewo.
Re: Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy by Karbala: 2:07am On Nov 08, 2011
Gerrard59:

Moslems and their anti-western attitude. there is nothing wrong with usa intervening. usa enterned korea,where is south korea now? usa has bases and fleets in uae,qatar,where are they now? Abeg,let usa enter,only moslems will complain,after china does fake things. genuine things full US. 2015 here i come.
and they also entered somalia,afghanistan,iraq and vietnam.

The asians are technologically sound so i dont what is fascinating about south korea.the koreans,same people with one language just ended up being divided into north and south because of some stu.pid cold war between the americans and soviets.till today america has troops in south korea using the fear factor of north korea.aside,the south's economy is so tied to the american economy that when america sneezes the koreans catch cold.

In terms of soveignty,the south is no where.they are losing their culture and religion.also,whatever crime a US soldier commits against koreans he cant be brought to justice.it was either in japan or south korea (both countries with US military bases) that an american soldier ra.ped a female and nothing was done.

In those arab countries you cited too the situation is similar.worse,they are ruled by tyrannical dictators who happen to be pro-western and puppets.also they lack behind technologically and their economies are also tied.if the US sells saudi arabia weapons,the US always ensures that those weapons are inferior to israel's standard.

My friend,your words remind me of the african monarchs who participated in the slave trade,and sold their people for miserable returns.what you are calling for is at least modern slavery.
Re: Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy by nwabumalyahoo: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
a war against boko haram is a war against the norhtern oligarchy and the northern majority because the north are yet to denounce them. however GEJ should and must declare against BOKO HARAM to save his GOVT and the nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

A $250m Question: Can The Akwa Ibom International Stadium Become Profitable? / Buhari Declares Free Tuition In All Federal Universities & Polytechnics / US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In Fraudulent Transfers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.