Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister (18230 Views)

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Chetachi Nwoga-ecton, Yahaya Bello, Others Win Big At Int'l Women Power Conferen / Governor Matawalle Snubs Sadiya Umar Faruk, Humanitarian Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Meteng: 10:09am On Jan 23
Thinking it should be their turn to chop if she’s appointed
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by gabbytabby: 10:35am On Jan 23
I think they should let Lauretta Onochie do it.

She has shown commitment and loyalty in the face of so much dragging.

Unlimitedwords:
Youth Group begs Tinubu to appoint Dr. Princess Chetachi Ecton as humanitarian minister

https://guardian.ng/news/ysfpc-begs-tinubu-to-appoint-dr-princess-chetachi-ecton-as-humanitarian-minister
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by gabbytabby: 10:46am On Jan 23
:
Tonytonex:
I don't get it. So that means Beta Edu is not coming back?

Otilo.

She never even sit down and she done clear ground. Come dey send internal memo join hoping to rope gbaja who gave her a legitimate task (social register) to perform. It shows that she is clueless about what her responsibility is.
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Tonytonex(m): 11:02am On Jan 23
gabbytabby:
:

Otilo.

She never even sit down and she done clear ground. Come dey send internal memo join hoping to rope gbaja who gave her a legitimate task (social register) to perform. It shows that she is clueless about what her responsibility is.
I no understand this your comment.

Is it over for her or there is a possibility of her coming back?
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by gabbytabby: 11:20am On Jan 23
No possibility of her coming back.

Tonytonex:
I no understand this your comment.

Is it over for her or there is a possibility of her coming back?
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by Tonytonex(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23
gabbytabby:
No possibility of her coming back.

That's really bad.

It's so unfortunate.
But she is still under suspension na.
I just hope she'd be restored back.
I felt for her. I really liked her.
Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by lilytender: 2:59pm On Jan 23
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Even body dey mad for this country

Not even one person in this country is mentally stable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

G-7 Govs Give Jonathan Fresh Conditions / Senate Resolves Controversy On Successor In Event Of Death / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.