Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

End Of The Road. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of The Road. . . (2126 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / ( PICS) Ladies & Gentle Men Can U Pick Up This Child If You See It On The Road / She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
Ah.Where do I start from?A few minutes ago, I confirmed it was really over.
She was the only one that ever made me feel loved, the only one who ever showed care, the only one who did what no other girl ever did for me. Though it may be of little value to someone, but it meant the world to me.

She said she wants the relationship to work out as her earnest desire.She said she loved me and so many text and calls streamed through my phone and I did like wise.

Though she had had some bad experience in the past and guys didn't value her like I did,she thanked God for leading me to her.

Later on, she would say she is scared of this and that and I would console her that I would stand by her and make her forget the past.

Thereafter it got worse. She stopped calling me and this went on for a month but I still called her.
Then she sent me a text that it was over!

I just could not understand what went wrong. Man, ladies are something else. I so much love this girl beyond her imagination.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by Sijo01(f): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2011
2sexy:

She was the only one that ever made me feel loved, the only one who ever showed care, the only one who did what no other girl ever did for me. Though it may be of little value to someone, but it meant the world to me.

She said she wants the relationship to work out as her earnest desire.She said she loved me and so many text and calls streamed through my phone and I did like wise.

Though she had had some bad experience in the past and guys didn't value her like I did,she thanked God for leading me to her.

Later on, she would say she is scared of this and that and I would console her that I would stand by her and make her forget the past.

Thereafter it got worse. She stopped calling me and this went on for a month but I still called her.

I just could not understand what went wrong. Man, ladies are something else.But i know she would regret it in time to come.

instead of u search urself vry well 2kno wat went wrong & fashion a solution u ar busy lamenting on d bold. angry angry
wat make's u fink she will regret it? undecided undecided
Re: End Of The Road. . . by slimyem: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2011
she's probably too scarred to believe that someone like you truly cares about her.
She's made her decision.respect it and stop whining about how much she'll regret it.she won't.truss moi.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sij01, it may be hard for to believe this, but I am not the problem.

She said she just want to be alone does not think its worth being in a relationship.

In her last text to me, she said I am really a nice guy and that she can't deny that fact. The problem is her emotions.
Listen to me, I know what it means when a girl decide to leave a guy that is nice and I know that its not easy to come across like me in this present world. The least most wants to do is have intimacy and dumb the girl but am not like that. She was a victim of this but I assured her that I wouldn't do the same and I did.
I asked her if she was dumbing me for another guy and she said no but she just want to be out of dating till she is ready and so I asked if I should wait for her till she is ready. Her reply was that if I can wait, i should but my guy, I can't take that risk knowing what girls are capable of doing.Though I can but I can't trust her with that cos she said what if I wait and meet her with someone later
Re: End Of The Road. . . by Goldieluks: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2011
Move on then.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by HighChief4(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
@OP----am sure something must have made her take that decision, if she only sent you a text "its over" maybe she is not serious with that. She might also want to know how much you want her. So why dont you go and find out what actually happened, thou she might still be carrying baggages from her past relationships, hence she feels insecured. If you truly love as you claim, then go after her.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by MrsChima1(f): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2011
It is not the end of the world. There are plenty of international chicks that are awaiting your "I love you, darling" approach.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
High_Chief:

@OP----am sure something must have made her take that decision, if she only sent you a text "its over" maybe she is not serious with that. She might also want to know how much you want her. So why dont you go and find out what actually happened, thou she might still be carrying baggages from her past relationships, hence she feels insecured. If you truly love as you claim, then go after her.
I love this girl like crazy and she knows it but I dont want to pressurize her. She sounded as though she had made up her mind and I know she has.

She really showed so much interest in the beginning and that's why everything is like a dream to me.

She said she just want to make sure that she is doing the right thing and not jump into a relationship based on emotion,but by logical reason. That's why I said I want to wait for her but her response a few minutes back seem I might be taking a big risk if I do
Re: End Of The Road. . . by HighChief4(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2011
^^^In that case, her mind is made up. Thou, I support what she is doing because mostimes its always good to heal yourself of your previous heartbreak(s) before going into the next relationship. If she comes out of that fine, trust me she is gonna be a better lover. Am sure she told you not to wait for her so that she doesnt feel committed into anything. But if you can give her time and you are still available when she is ready, i trust you guys will be back again
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
Thanks. . . I know its all about her emotions and what she is constantly thinking.

That's why suggested waiting for her because I know that I can find peace with her. She does not bother me at all with her problems or constantly ask me to buy her things and she is the sincer type.

I don't think any of this could have happened if not for what happened with other guys. I believe she deserve to be happy and I really want to make it so, but her phobia is a big obstacle.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by Natasha2(f): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2011
@high chief I've sent you an email again, hope you get it this time.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by HighChief4(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
^^^Still didnt get it. I really dont know why

2sexy:

Thanks. . . I know its all about her emotions and what she is constantly thinking.

That's why suggested waiting for her because I know that I can find peace with her. She does not bother me at all with her problems or constantly ask me to buy her things and she is the sincer type.

I don't think any of this could have happened if not for what happened with other guys. I believe she deserve to be happy and I really want to make it so, but her phobia is a big obstacle.

If she is all that, then I suggest you wait for her a while and allow her heal. Good things are worth waiting for. Dont just rush into another relationship. Trust me its not easy for that gal, heartbreaks are terrible
Re: End Of The Road. . . by Natasha2(f): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2011
^are you kidding me?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: End Of The Road. . . by HighChief4(m): 12:33am On Nov 07, 2011
^^^For real I didnt. You know what, just use the email to search my facebook and send the message there
Re: End Of The Road. . . by Natasha2(f): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2011
hmm okay will do that later
Re: End Of The Road. . . by toyemz(f): 1:10am On Nov 07, 2011
@poster
i understand where you are coming from
but you really need to understand the level at which your g/f is at
after reading all your responses, i understood what she is going through
Let her be, let her battle with her demons in the best way she knows how
she will surely get there
In the meanwhile,what you can do,is pray for her, or with her
encourage her, be there for her, be that friend that she seems never to have
put the relationship on a back burner for now
just be there for her as a fellow human being and then a friends
no strings attached no conditions made, no rules
just taking one day at a time
You will see, and thank God for the day, that she will turn to you
and declare her love for you
be patient ,be honest ,be strong and above all be steadfast
good luck
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 2:10am On Nov 07, 2011
Toyemz, thank you so much. I will do as you say. The truth is that each time I say to her that I would love to wait, her response is alway that if I can wait, I should wait and If I don't want to wait, I should.

She also said she doesn't know when she will be ready and she just want to be alone because its not worth it being a relationship.

But all the same I will be there for her as a friend and would continue to do my part. I will be the best I can be for her and would continue to do what I have always done for her--loving herI. Initially thought of doing the opposite but after reading your reply, I feel anew again.

Thank you high chief. I really appreciate your time.

I also want this girl to be happy and I believe this could be a test in disguise, one that could mean I should show what I could do for her.

She's the only one that ever cared for me and the only that had ever bought me something. Others only want me to be buying for them and not the other way round.

Thanks guys.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2011
I will need more contributions for this. Guys help with the best advice that you have
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2011
Please house, advice me on how I should handle this situation. Just put yourself in the shoes of my girl or me and give your best advice. Thank you
Re: End Of The Road. . . by calid16: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
Re: End Of The Road. . . by ronkebp(f): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ Poster, she will come around, her emotions are just all over the place, no doubt she has an amazing feeling for you, just give her time to really put herself together.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
How long do you really think this will take? Will it really take more than a year or two before she would finally come back?
Re: End Of The Road. . . by ronkebp(f): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
2sexy:

How long do you really think this will take? Will it really take more than a year or two before she would finally come back?

I really don't think it would be that long, it might not take her more than 6 months at most. She just needs to clear her head.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by born2boink(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
Go Listen to LACE , SE BI WO
Re: End Of The Road. . . by SAFO(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
A lot of times women who have been hurt have trust issues. Regardless of your actions she will still perceive you as one of those "type of guys". It's sad to say but it's true that a man can mess up a woman for the next guy. At this point its probably best to move on with your life and offer those qualities to the next deserving woman. Good men are in short supply so it shouldn't be that hard.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by coogar: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
2sexy:

I just could not understand what went wrong. Man, ladies are something else.But i know she would regret it in time to come.

no need to cry yourself to death over a spilt milk.
dust yourself, man up and move on!
Re: End Of The Road. . . by SAFO(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
I dedicate this to the memory of 2sexy's boo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc
Re: End Of The Road. . . by kemmeye: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2011
u my friend are on your own.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by lifestyle1(m): 12:52am On Nov 08, 2011
SAFO:

I dedicate this to the memory of 2sexy's boo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc

Why ? don't you believe she can change her mind?
Re: End Of The Road. . . by 2sexy(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2011
To those that want me to move on, its not that I am too weak to do so, but I still feel this girl needs help either way.

Frankly, she earned my respect. Other girls have failed severely in this aspect because while we dated, they hardly called me or send me text or even bought anything for me. But this girl did what my exes couldn't do.

I remember when I fell ill it was just a text that I sent to inform her that I was ill and she did her best and I knew I had someone with a heart. Other girls wouldn't care but they know how to ask for recharge card, ask for birthday gift etc--complete parasitic relationship,no mutuallism.

She has been really hurt and she kept reminding me of it, till she opted to stay out of dating.

I ask you a question: would you see a nice girl and would let her go? I value good things and I know it when I see one. Her type are hard to find and so are my type. I believe she knows it as well.
Re: End Of The Road. . . by krech: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
2sexy i guess its now she needs you most to reassure her. If she is a good girl like you claim mount pressure on her that you are for real. she just wants to feel loved so bro don't walk away
Re: End Of The Road. . . by Niiade(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
Whao, just like dejavu to ♍ƺ.
Τ̲̅ђis happened to ♍ƺ a few years back, we were totally i̶̲̥̅̊n ♥ n i mean crazy ♥. She would call ♍ƺ S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ much M̶̲̥̅γ hands would ache from holding on to τ̣̣ђё phone, text messages were like chatting on yahoo im. She would shop for ♍ƺ leave her parents n her sister's crib i̶̲̥̅̊n sch to come to M̶̲̥̅γ school to come cook n even bath ♍ƺ i̶̲̥̅̊n sch. Then τ̣̣ђё crack of peer pressure kicked i̶̲̥̅̊n and other issues started rising up esp with bankers on her every minute i didnt like it i tried M̶̲̥̅γ best (i was new to dating then S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ i had M̶̲̥̅γ fair share of errors). We were still very much i̶̲̥̅̊n ♥ till one day she travelled n sent ♍ƺ a text to end τ̣̣ђё relationship. We talked on phone for hours everyday for months blaming eachother till i was fed up with it, and i let her go. That was τ̣̣ђё most painful decision i had to take. During that period i took drips for τ̣̣ђё first time, i had ulcer, couldnt sleep, and i had mins of madness only to recovers hours later. I felt lost then i regained a part of ♍ƺ n moved on. We still talk, we miss eachother n kinda want us back but τ̣̣ђё cracks are visible τ̣̣ђё grass she seeked on τ̣̣ђё other side was dry grass n she told ♍ƺ about it all.
All i m saying is she has been thru some raw deal i̶̲̥̅̊n τ̣̣ђё past and she aint sure τ̲̅ђis is any different, stick to her regardless, be her friend even if she doesnt want a relationship now. Go out do fun stuff no strings attached, U̶̲̥̅̊ need to be very patient n hold on, i didnt ve that and i regret losing her sometimes,
Keep things real with her, dont change or get too angry with her, but dont behave all perfect too.
dont leave her bro, yeah she is good to U̶̲̥̅̊ and she ♏αy Πȍτ know how much U̶̲̥̅̊ really want her and that why she is reacting like τ̲̅ђis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name / There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels / The Most Feared Problem After Boko Haram (plus Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.