Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi (17938 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by EmekaA125(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22
Larryndelaw:
I'm expecting Obi and his Obidients nonsense to focus more on Igbo killing igbo in the east instead of ranting online.
Nobody is killing anyone in the East. So rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by nony43(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22
Image123:
Gbajue. Kidnappers and police atrocities ran amok under your 8 year watch abi na sleep in Anambra. You are not a news agency so stop lambaring your followers, comparing yourself to news. Do your work as an influencer in the South East instead of shielding criminals because they are your tribesmen.

Oga just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Front0lane: 8:23pm On Jan 22
Who are the they ?
Same e FCC that couldn't arrest Odili ?
De play.

sharpchap:

if Obi committed any crime they will quickly rush and arrest him so the fact that he is free should tell you all you need to know about those allegations
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by pacificom: 8:39pm On Jan 22
Neither you are solution to this country problems. Nigerians don't trust any politician in this country again. The most important document a Nigerian need now is International passport, not a voters card anymore.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by wediehere1: 8:40pm On Jan 22
Smartguyboy:

Are you blaming him for that or the economy?
How much was dollar then and how much is dollar now?
Why can’t you guys reason like normal human and forget tribalism.
Why are companies leaving Nigeria?
Go and read what Charles Soludo said about the investment you only read the headline not the details.
post what he said or remain silent
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by sweetjohn(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22
Most Yorubas (not all but MOST) and majority (up to 98%) Hausas needs to be sold to Niger where they rightly belong to bc this two set of tribes don’t reason logically as those of us in SE, SS, Edo, and NC. They reason like mad animals.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by naijanaso: 8:57pm On Jan 22
Oga, e no get as you want talk am...you be one of Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Kionrae: 8:58pm On Jan 22
Emiliokan idiots seems to think otherwise they're fools
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by callmevirus(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

is that all you can say?
Why not counter what he said with a constructive argument...

He already showed you that he doesn't have anything constructive to say. Why bothered about him, he's the fuuuul. Ish one here
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Fahd11: 9:45pm On Jan 22
Importer extraordinaire
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by iamfactor(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Pandora man who invested his state resources in his family business
Thief
After all we dodged the bullets

But landed in missile
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Smartguyboy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
post what he said or remain silent

Have sense you people refuse to have sense because of tribalism that why we will never develop as a country. You buy fuel same amount I am buying just be honest to yourself and answer me one thing you are benefiting as the president is your brother?

https://www.thecable.ng/obi-replies-soludo-im-a-trader-youre-a-professor-you-can-do-more-as-governor/amp

He only use the state fund to buy 10% shares in the company and many of you said he use the money to fund his family business. If they ask you which family business he fund you will run.

“We had a policy when I was governor that any company, foreign investor who wants to invest in Anambra state, we will buy 10 percent of the company, and under the condition, we started an agreement that they will give Anambra people work to the minimum of not less than 40 percent.

They have a policy to help his people not the type India 🇮🇳 and china are turning Ogun state people to slave .
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by writeprof(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.

Obi is different if not the political elites especially from the South would not have ganged up against him. They all know it can never be business as usual if he became the president.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Uchek(m): 2:03am On Jan 23
Absolutely right!

happney65:
My Guy Always hitting them back to back below the belt.

They wish their Mr Bulabalu who is a complete Olodo can sit down and articulate facts,data and figures like Obi does but if you a dunce,you are simply a dunce.

You can't give what you don't have.

Obi will always be your nemesis and your problems. He will keep on making you lose sleep shooting your blood pressure higher and higher

Let me remind you Bulabalus's again in case you have forgotten.

Obi isn't the cause of the current multifaceted poverty plaguing Nigeria. It was caused by Mr Bulabalu and we shall keep on dragging his ass till we kick him out of power in 2027.

Nonesense and Tinubu
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Rolings: 2:49am On Jan 23
Stanislause94:
The people’s president cool

Na so them take deceive Sowore those years
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by wediehere1: 5:07am On Jan 23
Smartguyboy:

Have sense you people refuse to have sense because of tribalism that why we will never develop as a country. You buy fuel same amount I am buying just be honest to yourself and answer me one thing you are benefiting as the president is your brother?

https://www.thecable.ng/obi-replies-soludo-im-a-trader-youre-a-professor-you-can-do-more-as-governor/amp

He only use the state fund to buy 10% shares in the company and many of you said he use the money to fund his family business. If they ask you which family business he fund you will run.

“We had a policy when I was governor that any company, foreign investor who wants to invest in Anambra state, we will buy 10 percent of the company, and under the condition, we started an agreement that they will give Anambra people work to the minimum of not less than 40 percent.

They have a policy to help his people not the type India 🇮🇳 and china are turning Ogun state people to slave .
thrash
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 5:44am On Jan 23
Slytiger:

He was a member of PDP. PDP just like APC are mostly thieves. And why did he not hold local government elections for 8 years during his tenure?

Reading some posts like this on NL as a response to serious issues raised by a countryman in quest for a better country confirms that most Nigerians are shallow thinkers and really deserve Nigeria.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Iamanoited: 6:12am On Jan 23
NAIRA RATE TO THE DOLLAR HAS DESTROYED THE SOVEREIGNTY OF NIGERIA.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by alpamo6: 8:22am On Jan 23
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.

Regarding the criticism of Obi and his historical background, it is imperative to center the discourse on substantive matters rather than resorting to personal invectives. I urging you to delve deeply into the specific policies under scrutiny and their potential ramifications on the economic and security challenges confronting the nation. Stress the significance of engaging in conversations about solutions and constructive ideas, as opposed to a your sole focus on personalities, this will cultivate a more productive and enlightening dialogue, ultimately benefiting all parties involved.

Is he currently serving as the president, or does he hold a position within the government where the policies enacted could impact your future? Can his past actions alter the present economic and security challenges we are facing? Criticizing him seems futile when his individual characteristics have no bearing on the current state of reality.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by stuffs4me(m): 8:36am On Jan 23
blamingthedevil:
This clown no get job?

He never congratulates FG on the arrest of his obidient-kidnappers Chinasa Philip and Nnandi Agu in FCT?

The Pandora criminal called Obi is like the proverbial ostrich that like to bury its had in the sand
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by stuffs4me(m): 8:38am On Jan 23
EmekaA125:

Nobody is killing anyone in the East. So rest.

IPOB cannibals have been killing, roasting and eating them but you will still defend IPOB

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by HRMK: 9:36am On Jan 23
YOU HAVE STARTED YOUR DECEITS AGAIN BUT ONLY THE FOOLS WOULD EVEN BELEIVE YOU!EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN THAT HAS EVER HELD ANY PUBLIC POSITION HAS BEEN PART OF THE DECAY IN THE COUNTRY!OBI WAS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA BUT HE HAD TO RUN TO LAGOS TO LIVE!WHY DIDNT HE DEVELOP ANAMBRA TO SIMILAR LEVEL OF LAGOS STATE WHERE HE NOW TAKES REFUGE?
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Smartguyboy(m): 10:03am On Jan 23
wediehere1:
thrash

Lol
You don weak . Nobody have left money in office when going out only Peter Obi in history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by wediehere1: 11:35am On Jan 23
Smartguyboy:

Lol
You don weak . Nobody have left money in office when going out only Peter Obi in history of Nigeria.
your fellow Obidients says otherwise
Abagworo:

Peter Obi is a tribalist because when his budget was criticized by El-Rufai he twisted it to Igbo vs Hausa/Fulani rather than countering El-Rufai's points. Chino his Nairaland paid agent also does the same thing by attacking individuals instead of defending his "Oga at the top".

For those who did not know, Orient petroleum and oil exploration is Mbadinuju's legacy but Chino has been blowing it out of proportion like its Peter Obi's.

Abagworo:
Ngige is 100% correct going by my assessment. I stopped talking about Peter Obi because some gullible Anambrians fell for the trap of his paid internet agents of seeing Peter Obi's critics as enemies of Anambra. I've been opportuned to discuss one on one with Ngige and he is a real man that loves Nigeria and Igboland. He is not a tribalist like Peter Obi and his goons and his achievements still speaks volumes 7 years later. Soludo is another great nationalist.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Judgementa1: 12:34pm On Jan 23
Hmm Pandora! Drug dealer, lying machine religious fanatics and ethnic bigot.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by achimendy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

is that all you can say?
Why not counter what he said with a constructive argument...

Didn't you see his name.

He's one of those terrorist sympathizers related to el rufai and gumi.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by achimendy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23
naijanaso:
Oga, e no get as you want talk am...you be one of Nigeria's problems.

Shut your dirty mouth.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23
Rantingpiglets:
This is not a typo error. This is pure illiteracy.

It's not...

You knows nothing. It's..

You know nothing.

Go to school..and stop Ranting..

I can see you are too frustrated, next time when you wanted to comment try to reason with your medulla oblongata so that you will have something reasonable to say, your education is a waste when you can’t make a research on your own

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Juniorangel(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23
I was looking for a constructive argument against what he said but no it was just attacks.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Splashme: 7:49pm On Jan 23
Correct sir
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by wediehere1: 10:33am On Jan 24
igbosarejews:

Ikpuu your mother.
he is serving ban

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others / Subsidy: Give Muslims Non-interest Soft Loans, MURIC Tells FG / DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.