Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi (17926 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 1:00pm On Jan 25
EmekaA125:

Nonsense talk.
like yes daddy thank you daddy nonsense talk grin
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Dshocker(m): 11:53am On Jan 26
wediehere1:
Pandora man who invested his state resources in his family business
Thief
After all we dodged the bullets

While the bullet you didn't dodge has hit you, and you are about to die 😂

Dey play, by the time Tinubu rules for 8yrs, we go know how far.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Splashme: 12:01pm On Jan 26
At all
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by naijanaso: 7:43pm On Feb 10
achimendy:

Shut your dirty mouth.

Open your clean mouth very wide. Open it wella and never close it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Google Remembers Funmilayo Ransome-kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.