Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,380 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady (88763 Views)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Gandrova: 6:22pm On Jan 23
One of the wrong business, life goes on undecided
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Femeto: 6:23pm On Jan 23
Cheap girl. Viju and Bread grin grin grin
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by drerocker: 6:23pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

This guy went to my DM and asked me to delete the post, that he’d help me.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He came later in the night with “Nutri Milk and Bread”.😡

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

4am he took excuse to rush to go for another emergency.

Na so Orjiako Emmanuel Japa from the hotel and left me stranded o.🙆🏽‍♂️

Balance of hotel e nor pay.
Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.
Money for rent e promise e nor give

Blocked me everywhere and left me in more vulnerable and terrible state.😭😡

Nobody treats any human like that no matter what
You don’t ride on people’s desperation to make yourself feel good.

Orjiako Emmanuel is a terrible human and he should be famous by force!!!

Here is his number

He cannot block the whole world!”
Report to the police
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ifinger: 6:25pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

Werey u no tank god say dem no use Ur bwess do Yahoo plus u de hia de shalaye 🖕🏽

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by bdon12: 6:25pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

That guy na role model...bt chai he is very wicked.i reject this role model...becos wrath of God mst catch am
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Jan 23
franchasofficia:
This is how most Nigerian guys attract generational curses upon their life and their unborn children and tomorrow he and his family will be running from one Church, Prophet, White Garment Church, Juju house and ifa Priests looking for solution and they won't remember foolish things like this they did out of youthful exuberance and guyman acts.

If this story is true, this guy is already under a serious curse but he won't know until after some years.

Life is mysterious oh, be mindful of how you offend people, especially poor, vulnerable people in need.

If you must have sex with her, make sure you take care of her needs and take off her burden so she won't have any reason to ulter negative words against you, guys be careful, sex is not that serious that you should destroy your future with, hmmmm

which curse? are you the one sharing the curse?

why should he take of her needs? is she his daughter?

which needs does she have?

did he not give her nutri milk and bread?

is she a prostitute that they will take of her needs because of sex?

has the lady not destroyed her future?
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Jan 23
bdon12:

That guy na role model...bt chai he is very wicked.i reject this role model...becos wrath of God mst catch am

which wrath of God?
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by lilytender: 6:26pm On Jan 23
Wawelexy:
This isn't funny but I find myself laughing..... Make una no dey visit guys you don't know but una no go gree hear word... Thank God he didn't even kill and harvest your organ... But normally sha, na God go punish that guy for anywhere wey him dey grin

The guy is supposed to harvest her organs because she is not making good use of them. She is just a cheap and useless Olosho
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23
I have mixed feelings reading this,I can't help but to laugh
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Bigmospa: 6:27pm On Jan 23
I pray u get pregnant so u can tell the kids how mama was a dumb b*tch.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Phabulous4(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23
Are you saying they would have been snatching each other's spiritual husband 😂😂😂
Seunpapa65:
If she no f**k or suck who go pay for her wig and handbag
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by abba190: 6:28pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

hahahahaha tell me its a fiction pls
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by toba1909(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

She is a LovePeddler!
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by jubrilELsudan: 6:29pm On Jan 23
AS E BE SO NA TO SEND HIM NAME AND PIKSURE TO KIDNAPPER MAKE DEM KIDNAP AM OOOO

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by zudozz: 6:30pm On Jan 23
lexy2014:

oga, if you can believe that story, then you will believe that chickens can grow teeth

Ah, even when they afix pictures of the people involved? shocked
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23
Guy man no try at all 🤣😂
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by highness25(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

How this girl wan take see husband marry now? You left your place to another state to do what with a stranger. Thank your star you're complete. Mumu

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 6:31pm On Jan 23
Tho I don't believe this stupid story but then let me comment sha.

Stew pead girl!

You wanted to play the guy but the guy was smarter.

You dey use iphone 14 but you no fit afford money wey no reach 200k to save your academics.

I'm not supporting anyone but the girl should geraot!
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by nervorum: 6:32pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

The guy is a genius.

But you are both shameless and cheap.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by nedekid: 6:32pm On Jan 23
Fine girl like this, see as guyman run you like okada shocked
Where in the world will you think someone as this guy in the pic will have money to give you? Does he look gainfully employed or employable? Ohh, he looks like a yahoo boy that has money. Lol
Better men go de find una, you go de do shakara, you see yah life?

2 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ppogba: 6:33pm On Jan 23
Na person born dis girl?

Wonderful!
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by yesloaded: 6:34pm On Jan 23
Coolsat:
Not good. He should pay for the services rendered by the desperado

One sided story
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by rollywise(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23
If this boy eventually run mad in the streets people will say we what evil people have done to a fine boy. I have invited a girl I met in Facebook all the way from Kaduna to ogun. I didn't like her as she wasn't what I saw on on phone. She stayed 5 solid without sex cox she said sex is on the assurance of a defined relationship of which I didn't want to lead her on so I chilled. But it never did stop me from giving her transport fare for coming and part payment for going just as we agreed that she'll support when going back even before she came. Conscience is dead to this generation. Ladies be careful out there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Autobot05: 6:34pm On Jan 23
I dunno what to say 😂
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Jan 23
zudozz:

Ah, even when they afix pictures of the people involved? shocked

you confirmed what I said. if you can believe that story, then you will believe that chickens can grow teeth

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by rollywise(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23
If this boy eventually run mad in the streets people will say see what evil people have done to a fine boy. I have invited a girl I met in Facebook all the way from Kaduna to ogun. I didn't like her as she wasn't what I saw on on phone. She stayed 5 solid without sex cox she said sex is on the assurance of a defined relationship of which I didn't want to lead her on so I chilled. But it never did stop me from giving her transport fare for coming and part payment for going just as we agreed that she'll support when going back even before she came. Conscience is dead to this generation. Ladies be careful out there!
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by qtx(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

I hope nobody does this to your daughter one day. Because what goes around comes around. You are heartless and don't deserve to live Orjiako Emmanuel. By the way, you this girl sef why will you take such a risk to meet someone you dont even know? how much did he promise you? haba.Next time ladies should learn from this.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by rollywise(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23
If this boy eventually run mad in the streets people will say see what evil people have done to a fine boy. I have invited a girl I met on Facebook all the way from Kaduna to ogun. I didn't like her as she wasn't what I saw on phone. She stayed 5 solid days without sex cox she said sex is on the assurance of a defined relationship of which I didn't want to lead her on so I chilled. But it never did stop me from giving her transport fare for coming and part payment for going just as we agreed that she'll support when going back even before she came. Conscience is dead to this generation. Ladies be careful out there!
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Omoluabi16(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23
Why do some people take so much risk for this one life wey dem get? A total stranger, and you don rush do inter state come spread leg join. And you're saying vulnerable?? shocked
Any way sha. Let us not blame the victim
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ncoolsome(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23
So if he had given u help u won't have complained he nacked u...if dem blow this trumpet who go go like this..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.