Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ (5962 Views)

How Elected Senators Can Sustain Democracy - David Mark / Great Nation Gej & Gmb Our Champions And Nigeria Our Nation!!!! / State Of The Nation: Gej Prays With Senate President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

This guy called GEJ.

Why ,  Why ,  Why are you wasting the lives of your people?

God put you in-charge to protect them but you are just too weak and confused to carry out this assignment.

GOD DIDN'T PUT THIS I DIO T IN CHARGE. WE DID. RELIGION AND TRIBALISM BLINDED US. WE DIDN'T VOTE FOR NIGERIA, WE VOTED FOR A REGION (JUST TO EVEN THINGS UP). WE PUT A MAN WHO HAD NO RECORD IN BAYELSA DESPITE BEING GOVERNOR, OBJ'S PUPPET. WE FOOLISHLY GAVE POWER TO THE PDP BRICKHEADS. AND WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? STOP COMPLAINING, STOP BLAMING, WE'RE ALL IN THIS SHIIIT TOGETHER THANKS TO DEMOCRACY. NOW EVERYONE ON NL IS SAYING LET'S DIVIDE. FANNING FLAMES OF WAR, WHILE LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. EVERYONE'S TO BLAME.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Parisgoodman(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2011
So americans dat are combating terrorism are not praying right? Heaven help those who help themselves!
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by cold(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2011
^^Americans praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.Not 'Keep calm and carry on'.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by ric123: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2011
I think at this stage GEJ would comfortably be pronounced Nigeria's most colourless leader !!! He just passed Shagari and Shonekan. 31/2 years more of doozy and clueless actions
To all those who voted GEJ that is your reward
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by mikolo80: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
why we allow dis mumu become our c in c for goodness sake.make buhari do jus 2yrs and see as corruption go disappear.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by peleson: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
GEJ was in church and prayed GOD to help us.that was a believers prayer and God answers such prayers.GEJ believes in God and God is real.Praying to God does not stop him from performing his primary responsibilities.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by namfav(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2011
have we ever had a more toothless president? preaching at churches while country in crisis

fresh air indeed
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by mercenaryx(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2011
@all nairalanders, I am officially declaring Goodluck Ebele Jonathan a standard coward!, I used to defend him in all my argument but it is now obvious that he lacks charisma!, Thank U
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by lacicrips(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2011
He's a fool.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Maximip(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
GEJ is the worst president Nigeria ever had. His intelligence is below the average Nigerian. Daft
Nigerians went out to vote a dafter man as their president because he once had no shoes. undecided

By the time he is done with you folks, you guys will have no shoes.

Do we sit down at home and pray for God to sustain us without going out to work.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by indoorlove(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
peleson:

GEJ was in church and prayed GOD to help us.that was a believers prayer and God answers such prayers.GEJ believes in God and God is real.Praying to God does not stop him from performing his primary responsibilities.
read the topic again, "only prayer" it then mean he has no plan to tackle the menace of BH
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by gascoign1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
Only I D I O T S will keep praying and expect a miracle for a country as depleted as Nigeria, The so called politicians still pray the same God to make us remain I D I O T S  too!
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by gascoign1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
musKeeto:

GOD DIDN'T PUT THIS I DIO T IN CHARGE. WE DID. RELIGION AND TRIBALISM BLINDED US. WE DIDN'T VOTE FOR NIGERIA, WE VOTED FOR A REGION (JUST TO EVEN THINGS UP). WE PUT A MAN WHO HAD NO RECORD IN BAYELSA DESPITE BEING GOVERNOR, OBJ'S PUPPET. WE FOOLISHLY GAVE POWER TO THE PDP BRICKHEADS. AND WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? STOP COMPLAINING, STOP BLAMING, WE'RE ALL IN THIS SHIIIT TOGETHER THANKS TO DEMOCRACY. NOW EVERYONE ON NL IS SAYING LET'S DIVIDE. FANNING FLAMES OF WAR, WHILE LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. EVERYONE'S TO BLAME.

On point,
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by highland(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
Yes o
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by mazaje(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
Governor Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa of Kaduna state was on the President’s entourage, along with former Plateau state Governor, Joshua Dariye, and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Chief Barnabas Gemade.

Imagine convicted criminals like Dariye among the presidents entourage. . .No wonder he is asking people to pray while he surrounds himself with the best kind of security Nigerian money can buy. . . .
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by iluvnaija: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2011
Where are the prayer warrious? You pipo should not make noise on my ear again. You vote tribe and region instead of good record. Enjoy your fresh air because pdp said they are going to rule nigeria till eternity. Una never see someting.  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by iluvnaija: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
Maximip:

GEJ is the worst president Nigeria ever had. His intelligence is below the average Nigerian. Daft
Nigerians went out to vote a dafter man as their president because he once had no shoes. undecided

By the time he is done with you folks, you guys will have no shoes.

Do we sit down at home and pray for God to sustain us without going out to work.

gbam!!!
Exactly. I have always said this, the only solution to nigerian problems is REVOLUTION!!! No REVOLUTION No SOLUTION! Take it or leave it.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Ad4(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
I hate it when GEJ makes such useless comments.A man who's the commander in chief of the country's telling people to pray then what's the hope of the trader in the country.GEJ must talk less and think more.He must realise that his words as a leader of a nation will haunt him in times to come and for now,will destroy him and his political party.He shld learn from Obama and co.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by SamMilla1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
Well he was @the church. He wouldnt say that while addressing d nation. btw do u expect him to send jtf while @d church.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by darkhand1: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
iluvnaija:

gbam!!!
Exactly. I have always said this, the only solution to nigerian problems is REVOLUTION!!! No REVOLUTION No SOLUTION! Take it or leave it.

Have you left secondary school? Where are you from? Let me educate you. GEJ is from the south south and an Ijaw man. There will be NO REVOLUTION while he is there, all the barking dogs here baying at the moon are just that. When your people were creating this mess you did not know revolution. Believe me just stay on NL and bark at the moon like the rest of the loons, don't even try to move a muscle.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by kings112(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2011
My god ! I cant belhve i voted 4 a pastor
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by nice4life: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
@op
I dont see anything wrong with that comments. The scriptures says " Unless the LORD builds the house,
the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain." psalm 127:1
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by PointB: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
A President prayed for the nation in the church; outside people are ranting and raving! In any case ONLY PRAYERS CAN SAVE NIGERIA NOW! No man can!
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by ronkebp(f): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
''Faith without work is dead''!!!!! Only prayers cannot sustain a nation, it can only be a strong foundation for a nation, the nation itself, should build on that foundation.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
PointB:

A President prayed for the nation in the church; outside people are ranting and raving! In any case ONLY PRAYERS CAN SAVE NIGERIA NOW! No man can!
No man can yet billions of naira keep disappearing into some peoples' pockets ! shocked shocked shocked eyin omo nigeria,oya ekunle,ediju yin ki agbadura while politicians steal away una future.rubbish !
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by PointB: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
Prayers is actually 'work' in the real sense of thing. It is different from faith in the sense that prayer precipitate further action, unlike faith which is passive!
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
Thou shall not steal. . .if you steal,will God steal answer your prayers ?
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by PointB: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^
I hope Fashola and Tinubu are reading. THOU SHALL NOT STEAL!
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
What of jonathan and patience ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bombings: Sanusi’s Donations Spark Row In House Of Reps / Nnamdi Kanu Spotted At The Vip Section Of Trump's Rally / Idris Mohammed Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.