Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ (5960 Views)

How Elected Senators Can Sustain Democracy - David Mark / Great Nation Gej & Gmb Our Champions And Nigeria Our Nation!!!! / State Of The Nation: Gej Prays With Senate President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by yommysomguy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
Where is sambo?
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Sagaman: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
This is the CRETIN Nigerians voted for?

All because he is a southerner?

This is the CRETIN that will rule the nation for another 3/4 years?

AHHHH!

A lot of Nigerians deserve whatever happens to them in that country.

You voted for a foooooooooooool with the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sagaman:

AHHHH!

Are you freaking kidding me?! You think a silver back will watch while its troop under attack?
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by ronkebp(f): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sagaman:

AHHHH!

GUY that is too harsh.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by misterh(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
It's so sad dat dis kinda words r coming 4rm d mouth of the president. The IG should be dismissed coz he has failed in his duties. When d Asian Tigers were developing, did dey rely solely on prayers? Mr. President, do ur part & God will do His!
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Sagaman: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
naijababe:

Are you freaking kidding me?! You think a silver back will watch while its troop under attack?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ronkebp:

GUY that is too harsh.

Sweetie, I have been saying it well before the election that this man is slow, uninspiring and embarassing, and he has not proved me wrong.

Just from the few clips I have seen of him, I can tell easily.

It is not harsh at all, it is apt.

Here is someone I compared him with back then:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638748.288.html#msg8084616

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638748.288.html#msg8084701

Guess what, the person I judged was fantastic is the same person I saw last month that the Republicans were begging to lead them against Obama.

When I judge someone to be a fooool, I am hardly wrong.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2011
Ronke its not harsh at all

Its even mild compared to what I had in mind
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by dplordx(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lets be on our knees, close our eyes and keep praying.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by dplordx(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sagaman:

AHHHH!

Sagaman, how dare you compare GEJ with a Silverback Gorilla. A gorilla doesnt let harm fall on its colony, let alone its family without a fight.
This loser doesnt even care about the blood of innocent Nigerians been shed daily. Everyday, I see 1 or 2 accidents on Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, and theres more all over the country. My best friend, died along Abuja-Lokoja way, poor dude was on his way to school. Now add Boko Haram to it, I wonder what the hell this guy ever did to jilt Nigerians to vote him into power. This tells us that Nigerian is a nation of f00ls, because how on earth could we ever vote this calamity!
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
l am very sorry for our country Nigeria.we have never had it this good but yet we choose not to do the right thing like the saying goes you shall reap what you sow.This is precisely what is happening to us l have never seen a country where we have everything and all it takes to make things work but we choose to sit back and wait for our father who art in heaven to come down and do everything for us and some people know and observe this and are using it to take advantage us the people and bragging to us in the face that we can not a damn thing about it .Sorry to say if there was any ray of hope for this country it is gone we have lost it.Even if we clock the same number of years as the present USA we will not achieve anything meaningful we will still be in abject poverty. cry
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
kings112:

My god ! I cant belhve i voted 4 a pastor
lol
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by totorimi: 12:05am On Nov 08, 2011
We all have ourselves to blame for whatever situation we find ourselves today. A nation gets the type of leader they deserve. during electioneering campaigns we all saw the presidential debates, discerning Nigerians wont forget easily how PDP evaded the group debate that would have given Nigerians the chance to compare apple for apple.
Now see where we are. We wanted a president that will hit the ground running but instead our president seems to be staying too long on one spot. Worse of is the fact that the president has not yet come to terms with the Nigerian situation. Nigerians are wonderful people to rule they will give you all the support but ones you let them down they will turn around and attack you. GEJ had the back of majority of Nigerians even those sitting on the fence had room to give him the benefit of doubt but with what is on ground today i dont know if we conduct a vox populi how many Nigerians will still queue behind the president. GEJ have no option than to always stand on the side on the Nigerians on what ever issues be it fuel subsidy or security situation. If he dies fighting for the Nigerian cause we will not forget him we will imortalise him like Muritala but if he continues like this and he dies the case of Abacha and Yaradua will be his way. He has he chance to correct himself before it is too late. God will not come down to do anything for us, HE has given us everything we need to succeed. Roll up your sleeve put on your thinking cap and the answers are blowing in the wing. Dont let the nation down. Nigerians voted enmasse for you for the first time in the history of our country why wont you die fighting for the people.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by fxtopedia(m): 3:44am On Nov 08, 2011
Fresh AIR,
Where is that dummy and corrupted BEAF?
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Jesusesdio(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2011
I am begining to believe that our prez might not be a genius after all.
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Pukkah: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2011
^^^So you thought he was a genius? Any pedigree of his that made you form that wrong opinion?
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Maximip(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
Jesusesdio:

I am begining to believe that our prez might not be a genius after all.

There was no reason to think he was a genius in the first place sad
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by nolongTing: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Kx: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2011
Kx date=1320834828:

This is where we have completely got it wrong, applying faith blindly.
James 2.20Good News Translation (GNT)

[size=15pt]20 You fool! Do you want to be shown that faith without actions is useless?[/size]
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by Sagaman: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2011
And it to the list of the dumb ediot's goofs!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-626786.0.html
Re: Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ by cjfavour(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2011
Prayer is good bt dnt fget dt God have provided all to us. How can one be in sin and keep waiting for God's grace?impossible. You have to do what you're expected to do,then you keep praying and waiting on GOD. What are the security chiefs still doing?sack them mostly ringim as you did to Onovo. Where are the killers of Moh'mmed yusuf? They are trapped in Nigeria judicial system that will free them after much delay,right?Our fate is in our hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency / IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID / Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.