Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri (4073 Views)

Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Meet Solomon Aranse, Police Inspector General (Acting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by koruji(m): 2:28am On Nov 07, 2011
Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector

http://www.punchng.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3747:boko-haram-kills-police-inspector&Itemid=542

Written by  Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

The Boko Haram sect on Sunday killed a police inspector in Maiduguri as he was driving to a mosque to pray with his family.

The gunmen stopped the officer’s car at gunpoint as he approached a mosque to pray with his family, he was reportedly shot but his family was allowed to drive the car away.

AP quoted the Borno State Police Commissioner, Simeon Midenda, as confirming the incident.

"Our men who live in the midst of the Boko Haram are not safe," Midenda said.

More than 100 died in a series of attacks in by Boko Haram, a Nigerian Red Cross official, Ibrahim Bulama, told The AP he expected the number of dead to rise as local clinics and hospitals tabulated the casualty figures from the Friday attacks in Damaturu, Yobe State.

In a statements on Saturday, a United Nations Security Council called the attacks Friday in the cities of Damaturu and Maiduguri "criminal and unjustifiable" and asked members to help Nigerian authorities bring those responsible to justice.

A statement on behalf of Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon called for "an end to all violence in the area," while offering sympathy for the victims.

Pope Benedict XVI on Sunday appealed for an end to all violence, saying it only increases problems, sowing hatred and division even among the faithful. He told tourists in St. Peter’s Square that he is following with apprehension the news from Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by adamabdul: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2011
Now this is action.Where are the loud mouthed?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by CyberG: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2011
^ Is killing a man going to mosque to pray "action"?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2011
My God! What has my country become?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Afam4eva(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2011
What has Boko haram turned Nigeria Northern Nigeria into?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by jmaine: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2011
adamabdul:

Now this is action.Where are the loud mouthed?

This guy is useless . . . . So killing an unarmed man and a fellow muslim on his way to the Mosque is termed action . . . . you are just a glorified Cow . . .ranging for food in your arid abode has taken a toll on you . . . Wretched maggot . . .
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by adamabdul: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2011
jmaine:

This guy is useless . . . . So killing an unarmed man and a fellow muslim on his way to the Mosque is termed action . . . . you are just a glorified Cow . . .ranging for food in your arid abode has taken a toll on you . . . Wretched maggot . . .
YOU TALKING TO ME?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Gbawe: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2011
This is a tragic indicator that the tail is now wagging the dog in Nigeria. Boko Haram will continue to grow more bold and gain more radical support while their murderous exploits continue unchecked. I can imagine terrorists the world over smiling about what a 'piece of cake' Nigeria is.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by doctokwus: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2011
D head must b cut;as long as d main sponsors,not d footsoldiers are left untouchd,BH wi contnue growing in strength.Dis is a declaration of war on d nigerian state& d FG must go into battle wt that mindset
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by BootyOnMe: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2011
Even armed robbers from other parts of Nigeria residing in the North all claim to be Boko Haram?
Na wah! grin

I just love this Boko Haram sha. I hope they can recruit enough members.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Bisijohn: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2011
Nigerians, let us seek the face of the LORD in 7 days fasting and prayers for our dear nation. I trust God He will show mercy upon our land. We should ask for God's mercy upon our land,forgiveness our sins that is hurting us now, killing of innocent lives,corruption in every areas, rituals,do or die politics introduced by our leaders etc. Let us all pray for God to heal our land. God will show mercy. This can't continue. Enough is enough!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Gbawe: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2011
doctokwus:

D head must b cut;as long as d main sponsors,not d footsoldiers are left untouchd,BH wi contnue growing in strength.Dis is a declaration of war on d nigerian state& d FG must go into battle wt that mindset

This is the point. it is however tragic that GEJ can/will never tackle the sponsors of Boko Haram. How long ago now did they tell us they know the sponsors of Boko Haram to include a former head of State? What has happened since then?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by blackpanda: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2011
Bisijohn:

Nigerians, let us seek the face of the LORD in 7 days fasting and prayers for our dear nation. I trust God He will show mercy upon our land. We should ask for God's mercy upon our land,forgiveness our sins that is hurting us now, killing of innocent lives,corruption in every areas, rituals,do or die politics introduced by our leaders etc. Let us all pray for God to heal our land. God will show mercy. This can't continue. Enough is enough!

Are u insane?? Isnt it religion that is causing all these problems in d first place? Abi the pple that were bombed didnt pray or fast enough?? Mtscheew

Btw, i smell that the west have a hand in all these. Their plan to take over Nigeria, by making it a second iraq is growing into fruition on a daily basis. Because if u consider that the said Boko Haram dont actually have anything they are specifically fighting for other than to commit havok, and MEND is just a front for greedy and selfish thieves, who have lost all sense of integrity or humanity. Surely these people are getting their arms, ammunition and training from somewhere. When you compare this with the trademark action of the west in "securing world peace" it is clear that Naija is headed for even more turbulent waters in the future.

I think at this point we need a more radical leader. Some with the technical, military and political know-how. We obviously need a Ghadafi or an Obasanjo!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by okosodo: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
These fools are not bombing or killing the right people. Upon all these bombings no lawmaker has been killed
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by onchefx: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2011
THIS BOKO HARAM GUYS WHAT ARE THE REALLY FIGHTING FOR,IS IT AGIANST CHRISTIANS OR MUSLIM,OR THE GOVERNMENT,OR THE GENERAL PUBLIC? WHEN MEND EAS FIGHTING THE DEFINE WHY THE FOUGHT AND THE REASON FOR THEIR STRUGGLE,BUT THIS BOKO HARAM THIS GUY HAVE NO RESOAN FOR FIGHTING,
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by johndavid1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
onchefx:

THIS BOKO HARAM GUYS WHAT ARE THE REALLY FIGHTING FOR,IS IT AGIANST CHRISTIANS OR MUSLIM,OR THE GOVERNMENT,OR THE GENERAL PUBLIC? WHEN MEND EAS FIGHTING THE DEFINE WHY THE FOUGHT AND THE REASON FOR THEIR STRUGGLE,BUT THIS BOKO HARAM THIS GUY HAVE NO RESOAN FOR FIGHTING,
Dey be real mumu people wey no get aim angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Gbenge77(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
thats quite brutal
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by ak47mann(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Even armed robbers from other parts of Nigeria residing in the North all claim to be Boko Haram?
Na wah! grin

I just love this Boko Haram sha. I hope they can recruit enough members.
i wan enter that hot bath naah kiss
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Challas(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
Believe it or not,Boko Haram has just conquered Borno State and that is why they entered Yobe and still counting.Other neighbouring states should just brace up.I believe they have a blueprint of all their moves.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by john6006: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
A day will come when Nigeria will be divided.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Faithnn: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
This action may not be connected to Boko Haram,otherwise they should have killed the man and his family.Boko haram never spare any body when in action.These muderers may be hired assasains.Police have so many enemies around b/cos of the wickedness they carry out on citizen,hence the reason for the killig.The victim must have wrong some people including bad guys around there,then he became a target.I pray Almighty God to give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Switup: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
Boko haram! Boko haram!! Boko haram!!! Wetin? Can u imagin d whole frontpage is filled with their SHEET. Dem don even b/com Celeb 4 NL. Nawaaaa oooooo.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by yommysomguy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
Someone pls tell me where they recruit so i can join them. Their fame is too much
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
Its high tym GEJ wakes up frm his slumber, these mischrants hv killd in their hundreds, war should b declared on them, push dem to the gates of HELL let dem see d handsome face of Mr satan,
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by abiolak: 4:17am On Nov 09, 2011
As wise as UN is, they can be too blind to term assasination of a innocent man boko aram activities, the truth still remains that our nigeria government is giving other bad gangs an edge by calling every killing activities in the north boko aram issue,
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by sley4life(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
when will this end
Re: Boko Haram Kills Police Inspector In Maiduguri by okosodo: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2011
john6006:

A day will come when Nigeria will be divided.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Black Africa's Top Airport (pics) / Concrete Reasons To Vote For Pdp/jonathan With Pictures / Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.