Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou (1541 Views)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by besayag: 3:58pm On Jan 24
Kids, sleeping around" Nigerian man living abroad confronts his wife after seeing her exiting a hotel with a man.

"So, this is your work place? This is the work you went to?" the husband asked his wife when he saw her exiting a Best Western hotel behind a man.

The man ignored them and entered his car while the husband continued to call out his wife.

We don't know which foreign they are

Source lindaikejiblogofficial

WATCH VIDEO
https://www.madfind.com.ng/2024/01/igbo-man-abroad-begged-his-wife-to.html

DONT FORGET TO SHARE

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by DonBenny77(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24
That hole is too deep and wide for only one man to drill
grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by besayag: 4:04pm On Jan 24
Some ladies comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by AgbaDesigner(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24
So much drama over there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by Armaggedon: 4:09pm On Jan 24
Any evidence he is Igbo?
Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by talented321: 4:25pm On Jan 24
When dealing with the bleeding gender, don't overplay your roles because many of them have fowl brain and can change anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by besayag: 4:31pm On Jan 24
Armaggedon:
Any evidence he is Igbo?
watch the video

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by MrCork: 4:34pm On Jan 24
besayag:
Kids, sleeping around" Nigerian man living abroad confronts his wife after seeing her exiting a hotel with a man.

"So, this is your work place? This is the work you went to?" the husband asked his wife when he saw her exiting a Best Western hotel behind a man.

The man ignored them and entered his car while the husband continued to call out his wife.

We don't know which foreign they are

Source lindaikejiblogofficial

WATCH VIDEO
https://www.madfind.com.ng/2024/01/igbo-man-abroad-begged-his-wife-to.html

DONT FORGET TO SHARE

WISE MAN...GREAT MOVE!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by MrCork: 4:35pm On Jan 24
Ok..am breaking up wit my babe at 8pm TODAY.....I need more ACTION!!!!(real talk) angry
Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by besayag: 8:13pm On Jan 24
MrCork:
Ok..am breaking up wit my babe at 8pm TODAY.....I need more ACTION!!!!(real talk) angry
ur wahala
Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by eazzzy1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24
Two men in the video. One is shaken and heartbroken, the other is walking shoulder high after getting his balls drained. You decide which of the men you want to be, the smart fella or the fart smeller.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by Jesse1991: 9:39pm On Jan 24
If this man don't divorce this woman eh....He is not a true igbo man....we don't allow allow anyone through dirt on us

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by Golan007: 9:49pm On Jan 24
Jesse1991:
If this man don't divorce this woman eh....He is not a true igbo man....we don't allow allow anyone through dirt on us

Abeg, leave story.

I don see the one wey drink sniper for woman.

Na omo e first drink sef.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by cijiy: 10:37pm On Jan 24
Damn
Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by KingLennon(m): 5:59am On Jan 25
The problem with some men is that they think they can change a hoe. Never save hoes they don't want to be saved sad

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by DevilsEqual(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25
A cuckold
Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by Nonexisting1: 4:53pm On Jan 25
Is that the thing someone took to a hotel to fucck, that thing with protruding stomach and face as ugly as that of a bat. Tueh

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by Nonexisting1: 4:56pm On Jan 25
KingLennon:
The problem with some men is that they think they can change a hoe. Never save hoes they don't want to be saved sad
The mugu probably came back home, married her lavishly and took her abroad against many people's advice. Those simps abroad think we here are fools when we say that an average vaginarian in this enclave is not worth marrying and taking to abroad. They always learn the hard way. I have zero pity for the simp.

Re: Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou by cijiy: 7:12pm On Jan 25
Nonexisting1:
The mugu probably came back home, married her lavishly and took her abroad against many people's advice. Those simps abroad think we here are fools when we say that an average vaginarian in this enclave is not worth marrying and taking to abroad. They always learn the hard way. I have zero pity for the simp.
no one sees everything happening in d future

(1) (Reply)

London North West Ladies / Help I Want Her To Be Mine / How Many Guys Have Been Disvirgined By Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.