Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada (35776 Views)

Biography Of Aisha Achimugu, Nigerian Woman Who Shut Down Grenada With 50th Birt / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by DaddyJapan(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24
LegendHero:
Premium time don kolomental.

This same Sanwoolu that tweeted about his Grenada trip with the PM or another one? Where is the secret?

So Sanwo-Olu has been hobnobbing on a privately-owned Caribbean islet at a time of a cost of living crisis in his homeland?

Let's hope this does not signal the onset of insouciance, which tends to shape most governors' second term in office.

The streets iz watching. cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Moniya4Real(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24
Before nko?

arantess:

They will soon tell you to go back to anambra
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by APCNig: 8:09pm On Jan 24
If as a Lagos Boy, he is not Partying, then he must be a Bastard. Anybody wey wan die, make e die, Owambe Party is our Culture and Tradition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by ppogba: 8:10pm On Jan 24
He partied while Mandilas building burnt.
Perhaps, if he were to be around, he will lead the firemen to quench the fire.

The celebrant changed her cloths thirty times.
Perhaps, she should have worn a rag to commiserate with the people of Nigeria because of the present situation.

The cloths cost thousands of dollars each.
Perhaps, the reporter or the informant is in custody of the receipt.

Premium Times,.if you want to learn work well, go to Sahara Reporters.

I will not say I am disappointed because I was not appointed in the first instance.

Rubbish journalism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Lukuluku69(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24
Malroux:
I can bet my left sided buttock that Sanwo Olu is dating the widow. He is using Lagos common patrimony to 'chop' life while his people are shouting ebi pawa o everyday. He might be the one that funded the whole things.

Dating a 50yr old?

More like Business Partner.

These people are the Conduit.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by ppogba: 8:13pm On Jan 24
nairavsdollars:
How are we not sure Sanwo-Olu sponsored the birthday party

He will be following the foot steps of someone who funded a brewery.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by LegendHero(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24
DaddyJapan:

So Sanwo-Olu has been hobnobbing on a privately-owned Caribbean islet at a time of a cost of living crisis in his homeland?

Let's hope this does not signal the onset of insouciance, which tends to shape most governors' second terms in office.

The streets iz watching. cool

How much is a flight to Grenada?

Let’s start from there. And did they say he is the one sponsoring the party.

How does his travel affect the cost of living in Lagos? Will he not traveling suddenly make everyone in Lagos a millionaire?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Kobicove(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24
So because he's governor he should not unwind occasionally undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by wman(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24
Her husband was a group head at NNPC. The first person to officially die of COVID in Nigeria.

Look at her 50th birthday website:

https://www.aishaachimugu50th.com/
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Malroux: 8:22pm On Jan 24
Lukuluku69:

Dating a 50yr old?

More like Business Partner.

These people are the Conduit.
You gorrit.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by DSoj(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24
Stupid journalism

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Obakoolex(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24
Most people crying on this thread are not even lagosian. Hypocrisy no go let them call out their own governor from potopoto side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Jonjam269: 8:39pm On Jan 24
Obirodents and irrelevant topics and comments are like siamese twins, they've turned Nairaland to Wailingland. Bunch of losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by seunayantokun(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24
Wọn a sì máa jayé bí ẹni pé kò ní tán.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by marlow1962(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24
densiks:
This is ridiculous.

From people in a country currently classified as the poverty capital of the universe.

Is this how sanwo olu wants to lift millions of lagos indigenes out of poverty?

Will he be lifting this woman and lagosians at the same time?
Lmao 😂, City boy (aka Lagos maker) didn't uplift the same people living in the same Lagos he made, na sanwo olu wn cun uplift them, lol guy your comment is so funny.. Omo let the politicians be, I want them to be looting and flexing more cus the citizens have already rejected better living, so I don't blame the politicians at all, Nigerians are enjoying the hard long ride.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by damkin24(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by ObiPandora: 9:34pm On Jan 24
Yes he did, do you think Sanwolu was a wretched soul like Peter Obi that enter regular n can't afford to charter private jet ?

Private jet wey husppupi de chart.
Feel free to allow shame kill you, all the trips abroad your governors embarked upon them remove money from thier pocket.

Bobloco:

So you mean that Sanwo-olu used his personal pocket money to attend the multi billion naira party in the Caribbean Island of Grenada

Honestly, your shame dey shame me

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by toujurs: 9:41pm On Jan 24
Kooldon:
Money Sweet O. Esp those ones that you didnt sweat for
ole, it's to just use pin and burst that thing your doctor gave you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by drerocker: 9:47pm On Jan 24
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Artscollection: 9:51pm On Jan 24
Make my guy no ball again!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Rolings: 9:57pm On Jan 24
Grand
Classy

Even had a website https://www.aishaachimugu50th.com/
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Bobloco: 9:59pm On Jan 24
ObiPandora:
Yes he did, do you think Sanwolu was a wrwthed soul like Peter Obi that enter regular n can afford to charter private jet ?

Private jet wey husppupi de chart.
Feel free to allow shame kill, all the trips abroad your governors embarked upon dis them remove money from thier pocket.

I feel your pain
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by naturefellow(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24
money121:
Wahala cheesy cheesy
I no come this life to suffer. If I follow politician. You go hear am for paper. Them go call am prostitution. Who no like enjoyment? If money dey for pocket. cool cool
shocked to read Tiwa Savage's Koroba lyrics like casual comment cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Hedonisco: 10:12pm On Jan 24
wman:
Her husband was a group head at NNPC. The first person to officially die of COVID in Nigeria.

Look at her 50th birthday website:

https://www.aishaachimugu50th.com/
Very interesting.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by hotseat: 10:14pm On Jan 24
Although I can't vouch for Governor Sanwo-Olu, this report appears malicious or, simply put, intended to play to the gallery in order to discredit him and stir up public anger and condemnation.

I don't think it's an offence to attend a private party as a Governor or a public servant except where criminality is involved and can be established.

There are certain privileges called "perks of office" which the Office of the Lagos State Government is entitled to.

After the numerous court cases, as a heir to the "City Boy", the man needs to unwind.

After all, bodi no be firewood!

@hotseat
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Lumarstone: 10:14pm On Jan 24
Misplacement of periority, the amount of money the governor spent in attending the event overseas is reasonably enough to lift at least 15-20 persons to a millionaire statue.

A closer look at the lady, one may not be wrong if he/she assumes that the woman looks like the food big politicians especially the governors eat.

I left..!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by obonujoker(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24
Who cares??

So long we his supporters no get money buy fuel for our generator inside this heat period, I'm ok 😂
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by seborrhic: 10:28pm On Jan 24
LegendHero:
Premium time don kolomental.

This same Sanwoolu that tweeted about his Grenada trip with the PM or another one? Where is the secret?
Commonsense should tell you that was an amateurish and childish attempt at cover up.
So Sanwo Olu travelled to Grenada to present blue rail plan to Grenada,as in Lagos has the patent for the construction or its Lagos engineers that constructed it or Lagos has the same topography Grenada has?
You don't need to use all your 6 commonsense to know the visit to the PM was a childish ruse.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by LegendHero(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24
seborrhic:

Commonsense should tell you that was an amateurish and childish attempt at cover up.
So Sanwo Olu travelled to Grenada to present blue rail plan to Grenada,as in Lagos has the patent for the construction or its Lagos engineers that constructed it or Lagos has the same topography Grenada has?
You don't need to use all your 6 commonsense to know the visit to the PM was a childish ruse.

So when Peter Obi went to Egypt to study electricity, why did he not go to China that built it? Or na Egypt get the patent for the electricity? Shey na same topography Nigeria and Egypt get? Abi na Pharaoh wey build the electricity?

Sanwoolu have been back in Lagos before this premiumtime news came out. So you mean he ran back to Grenada to snap photo to convince you that he did not go there to play? Abi you think he will just walk up to the Grenada Prime minster impromptu and tell him, “Abeg I want to snap photo and use you as a coverup”?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Throwback: 11:01pm On Jan 24
Very foolish news.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by PHAYOL81: 11:08pm On Jan 24
Does it mean the governor can't attend any function outside his state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Akeredolu, Ondo Governor's Convoy Crushes Man / Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race / Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.