Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada (35778 Views)

Biography Of Aisha Achimugu, Nigerian Woman Who Shut Down Grenada With 50th Birt / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by DaddyJapan(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24
LegendHero:

How much is a flight to Grenada?

Let’s start from there. And did they say he is the one sponsoring the party.

How does his travel affect the cost of living in Lagos? Will he not traveling suddenly make everyone in Lagos a millionaire?

Did you not read the part where I mentioned his trip to a privately owned island too?
Do you have an exact breakdown of how much this junket cost?
Or wait - you think it is right for me to call out Akpabio's trip to St Kitts & Nevis, during his time as a governor - ostensibly to advance his personal interests - but not Sanwo-Olu's?

Brethren, some of us are well travelled...with connects in these countries, to know when our public administrators are merely feathering their personal nests. What is more, since Premium Times is not known for peddling sensational news that appeals only to our base instincts, why should we dismiss an important matter of prudence whimsically?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by LegendHero(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24
DaddyJapan:

Did you not read the part where I mentioned his trip to a privately owned island too?
Do you have an exact breakdown of how much this junket cost?
Or wait - you think it is right for me to call out Akpabio's trip to St Kitts & Nevis, during his time as a governor - ostensibly to advance his personal interests - but not Sanwo-Olu's?

Brethren, some of us are well travelled...with connects in these countries, to know when our public administrators are merely feathering their personal nests. What is more, since Premium Times is not known for peddling sensational news that appeals only to our base instincts, why should we dismiss an important matter of prudence whimsically?

Bro, I am well travelled and have been to many countries.

I don’t know for Sanwoolu but ordinary people for where I stay dey go to the island steadily. Whether na Puerto Rico, Maldives, Cape Verde, Santorini, etc.

It dosent cost much even for ordinary person so I don’t see a reason why the governor of a state won’t be able to visit.

Maybe because I usually view these kind of things from my own mindset and financial status. But a governor booking a trip to Grenada shouldn’t be what will suddenly make Lagos non-functional or make Lagosians poorer.

You can’t just walk into Grenada and suddenly snap with the Prime minister without previous appointment and him granting the visit. It’s just like make someone just think he’ll walk into Aso Rock to snap with Tinubu without any official appointment and approval.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by DaddyJapan(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24
LegendHero:

Bro, I am well travelled and have been to many countries.

I don’t know for Sanwoolu but ordinary people for where I stay dey go to the island steadily. Whether na Puerto Rico, Maldives, Cape Verde, Santorini, etc.

It dosent cost much even for ordinary person so I don’t see a reason why the governor of a state won’t be able to visit.

Maybe because I usually view these kind of things from my own mindset and financial status. But a governor booking a trip to Grenada should be what will suddenly make Lagos non-functional or make Lagosians poorer.

Calivgny Island is a privately owned resort which most Grenadians cannot afford to visit. cool

“We basically shut down Grenada and the citizens of that country knew that Nigerians were in town, they knew the eagles had landed,” the source said, asking not to be named to avoid being ostracised by friends.

“But what even surprised me the most was seeing Governor Sanwo-Olu at the event. Is he not sensitive to the mood of the Nigerian nation? What was he doing there as a public figure?”

Image source: https://caribbeancollection.com

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Okoroawusa: 11:26pm On Jan 24
Yes ke! Sanwo-Olu go party for Grenada.

If you no like am nack head for wall.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by BondRiv: 11:29pm On Jan 24
Misplacement of priorities.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by LegendHero(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24
DaddyJapan:

Calivgny Island is a privately owned resort which most Grenadians cannot afford to visit. cool

And they told you Sanwoolu was the one that rented it?

Read the below from PremiumTimes themselves. They mentioned that the celebrant reserved room for her forest. She’s obviously rich to have invited A list artist for her private island venue.

“Some of those who attended said it was one of the most opulent parties they have ever witnessed or heard about. The celebrant rented the Calivigny Island for one week and reserved rooms for her guests at Silversand Grenada. Several guests were also said to have been flown from Nigeria to the party location by chartered jets.”

For most of the time, she was decked in very expensive diamond jewelry, wore designer shoes and carried Hermes crocodile-leather handbags, each said to cost between $50,000 and $80,000. One of the numerous parties took place aboard the Silver Angel, a Yacht sailing on the Caribbean sea under the flag of the United Kingdom.

In addition, a number of local and international A-list musicians and entertainers flew in to perform at the various events. Those who performed include Kenny G (American saxophonist and composer), Waje, Flavour, Adekunle Gold, Asake and Mr Killa (a Grenada musician).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Konquest: 12:36am On Jan 25
LegendHero:
Premium time don kolomental.

This same Sanwoolu that tweeted about his Grenada trip with the PM or another one? Where is the secret?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by mkoabiola: 12:36am On Jan 25
Na sanwolu de pipe d yellow yannshhh
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by mywells: 1:08am On Jan 25
At lease he go suck 3hrs non stop,body no be fire wood,Lagos money na free money Sara money.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Hedonisco: 1:14am On Jan 25
DaddyJapan:

You shouldn't waste your time arguing with these odious APC/BAT irritants. There's no point.

Btw, if you have ears in high places, you would know that the jamboree was likely not financed by the celebrant.

One big 'sponsor' or a consortium of 'sponsors' are to thank. And there would be no surprises if Mr Pointus enjoys prime standing in this consortium. This makes it all the more concerning.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by azzima(m): 1:45am On Jan 25
As EXPECTED, Most of the folks jawing nonsense here are the Santa hat , naked ppl who aren't even Lagos natives.....

Can't a Governor attend parties in his PRIVATE life??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by ObalendeCMS: 2:55am On Jan 25
Did toke makinwa & the rest of the item 7 crew attend?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Bigkenny: 3:52am On Jan 25
Nigeria is too small a place to host a birthday party.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Invest4growth: 4:30am On Jan 25
Does the governor not have a life to live. So Mandilas building got burnt..Are their no agencies saddled with the responsibility to see to that and report back to govt? So the governor is expected to hold the fire hose or throw pure water into the burning building or carry water on his head from nearby pump. Again they sited poverty in the state. So have you been told it was only partying the man went for. Even if it was for partying is he not entitled to his vacation, which he can break into pieces. Is there no agency created to look at how poverty can be reduced. Our people should submit applications. If they see anything unfavourable in the areangement or fraudulent then they should come to the social media and embarrass the govt. People are not embarrassing the govt adequately. You embarrass govt with corruption, ineptitude, sexual harassment, infrastructure neglects, favouritism etc with evidences uploaded on social media platforms continuously. All these governor travelled are irrelevant
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Yestogood: 5:07am On Jan 25
Malroux:
I can bet my left sided buttock that Sanwo Olu is dating the widow. He is using Lagos common patrimony to 'chop' life while his people are shouting ebi pawa o everyday. He might be the one that funded the whole thing.

The woman's late husband was Group General Manager of PPMC. Save that left sided body part. She is visible because she has money. Not because she is chasing it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by 752hub: 5:52am On Jan 25
Whats your point here, be bold enough to tell us

Omihanifa:
Aisha achimugu the wife of late suleiman achimugu. Her husband was the first person covid 19 killed in nigeria. Rest well sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by 752hub: 5:56am On Jan 25
Why are they after sanwo olu these days, everywhere bad media press, who is even his SA media allowing all these bad press.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by obonujoker(m): 6:12am On Jan 25
LegendHero:

So when Peter Obi went to Egypt to study electricity, why did he not go to China that built it? Or na Egypt get the patent for the electricity? Shey na same topography Nigeria and Egypt get? Abi na Pharaoh wey build the electricity?

Sanwoolu have been back in Lagos before this premiumtime news came out. So you mean he ran back to Grenada to snap photo to convince you that he did not go there to play? Abi you think he will just walk up to the Grenada Prime minster impromptu and tell him, “Abeg I want to snap photo and use you as a coverup”?

Don't be dumb. And stop supporting Politicians... There's a video of him at the party
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Realtruth2023: 6:18am On Jan 25
ObiPandora:
As Alex Otti Soludo etc no de go party
Dis you read anywhere in the report he spent state fund to organize the party or we have not seen governor going to watch football match abroad before or what exactly are you wailing about.

A certain Pandora Criminal ferries millions of dollars to lodge in his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account we didn't hear any noise of that then or now but here you are wailing over governor attending a party so governor can not attend parties again ?!

Try and have sense in this your lifetime. It is not hard ooooo. You are sounding repeatedly like a broken record. PO did nothing wrong in establishing a trust Donald Trump did it. You also hid the fact that Pandora also indicted Tinubu as well for buying a £3m house using stolen govt funds with Oyetola as the bagman.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Realtruth2023: 6:21am On Jan 25
ppogba:
He partied while Mandilas building burnt.
Perhaps, if he were to be around, he will lead the firemen to quench the fire.

The celebrant changed her cloths thirty times.
Perhaps, she should have worn a rag to commiserate with the people of Nigeria because of the present situation.

The cloths cost thousands of dollars each.
Perhaps, the reporter or the informant is in custody of the receipt.

Premium Times,.if you want to learn work well, go to Sahara Reporters.

I will not say I am disappointed because I was not appointed in the first instance.

Rubbish journalism

Why not just be silent if you have nothing sensible to say
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Realtruth2023: 6:22am On Jan 25
ppogba:

He will be following the foot steps of someone who funded a brewery.

Provide evidence of how he funded a brewery that a whole ABinBev the largest brewer cannot fund. Oga once again try and be sensible

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Realtruth2023: 6:23am On Jan 25
Jonjam269:
Obirodents and irrelevant topics and comments are like siamese twins, they've turned Nairaland to Wailingland. Bunch of losers.

So anyone who talk against ApC people is Obidients abi. Bros try get sense naaaa
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by ObiPandora: 6:25am On Jan 25
Same Donald that is facing court charges weekly atleast he as the modest to clear his own name in court while the cursed bastard Pandora Criminal jumps from party to party to evade prosecution.

So because Tinubu n Oyetola also looted fund to Pandora then Peter Obi did nothing wrong ? The kind of foolishness in reason is why you rejected ever Guber candidate he imposed on Anambra but want the criminal as Nigeria president.

A tribalistic bigoted obidient ipob like you whose life is drenched in hypocrisy bigotry tribalism n excessive dose of unimaginable foolishness should be seeking help not advising those wiser than your father to have sense. If your father own 1/trillion of the intelligence I own I am sure he will not nurture a bigoted dead brain like you.

Realtruth2023:

Try and have sense in this your lifetime. It is not hard ooooo. You are sounding repeatedly like a broken record. PO did nothing wrong in establishing a trust Donald Trump did it. You also hid the fact that Pandora also indicted Tinubu as well for buying a £3m house using stolen govt funds with Oyetola as the bagman.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Realtruth2023: 6:26am On Jan 25
hotseat:
Although I can't vouch for Governor Sanwo-Olu, this report appears malicious or, simply put, intended to play to the gallery in order to discredit him and stir up public anger and condemnation.

I don't think it's an offence to attend a private party as a Governor or a public servant except where criminality is involved and can be established.

There are certain privileges called "perks of office" which the Office of the Lagos State Government is entitled to.

After the numerous court cases, as a heir to the "City Boy", the man needs to unwind.

After all, bodi no be firewood!

@hotseat

This is pure hypocrisy from you. I recall during the Chibok saga people criticized GEJ for attending a function while it happened. There was a fire outbreak at Mandilas and Sanwo Olu imparting and you are supporting it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Realtruth2023: 6:29am On Jan 25
LegendHero:

So when Peter Obi went to Egypt to study electricity, why did he not go to China that built it? Or na Egypt get the patent for the electricity? Shey na same topography Nigeria and Egypt get? Abi na Pharaoh wey build the electricity?

Sanwoolu have been back in Lagos before this premiumtime news came out. So you mean he ran back to Grenada to snap photo to convince you that he did not go there to play? Abi you think he will just walk up to the Grenada Prime minster impromptu and tell him, “Abeg I want to snap photo and use you as a coverup”?

This has confirmed to me that you don't have sense walahi. Is PO at that time a government official? He was in Egypt understudying what they did with their projects, but Sanwo Olu used his two legs and went to present plans for blue rail to Grenada PM on what basis bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Realtruth2023: 6:34am On Jan 25
ObiPandora:
Same Donald that is facing court charges weekly atleast he as the modest to clear his own name in court while the cursed bastard Pandora Criminal jumps from party to party to evade prosecution.

So because Tinubu n Oyetola also looted fund to Pandora then Peter Obi did nothing wrong ? The kind of foolishness in reason is why you rejected ever Guber candidate he imposed on Anambra but want the criminal as Nigeria president.

A tribalistic bigoted obidient ipob like you whose life is drenched in hypocrisy bigotry tribalism n excessive dose of unimaginable foolishness should be seeking help not advising those wiser than your father to have sense. If your father own 1/trillion of the intelligence I own I am sure he will not nurture a bigoted dead brain like you.

Once again you are not showing that you have sense walahi. PO has repeatedly cleared his name concerning the Pandora saga. You are really embarrassing yourself lineage with this childish argument honestly. You called me a bigot, have you checked yourself in the mirror or read the senseless jargons you wrote? If a neutral person looks at both our comments they will surely tell you that you are the bigot. Rest bros, this Pandora stuff is stale, the psychological aim you are trying to prove has failed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by Realtruth2023: 6:34am On Jan 25
ObiPandora:
They are not, the next thing is to claim you are not Igbo but Spanish. Your senseless n Foolish antic are well known.

You are really without sense, bro rest and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by ppogba: 6:46am On Jan 25
Realtruth2023:

Why not just be silent if you have nothing sensible to say

I am not surprised the only thing you have to say is to attack my comment either out of ignorance or sheer hatred for the Governor.
Perhaps, by your own reckoning, all I pointed out typifies good journalism.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada by ppogba: 6:50am On Jan 25
Realtruth2023:

Provide evidence of how he funded a brewery that a whole ABinBev the largest brewer cannot fund. Oga once again try and be sensible

Your job is cut out if all you have to do is defend Obi on this forum.

Where is the N250m cash that developed wings in Anambra only to find its way to Lagos?

Oya, defend.

You go explain tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.