Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (28251 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by lizzy4u: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2007
BAD THINGS

Yeah it is really from wat i have seen so far.

i attended Falas Academy a econdary School then it was fun dealing with the senior cos then i and my friend dont always give damn expecially when you come late to school and you are now handed over to a senior for purnishment. that senior is finish from that day cos we are going to show her/him the way to their house

it is fun then sha
God forgive
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2007
i poured liquid polish in my friends luggage on vacation day and shat in his bucket

henry 007, i assume that 'shat' is the past tense of 'shit'. Nigerians and their interpretation of the English language. That is if shit is a verb sef!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by iice(f): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
faketan:

@ Iice, you still never tell us wetin you do. After all the other guy was the best behaved student on graduation because of his innocent eye glass look yet he was the worst guy on 'campus'.

Looks can be deceiving they say cheesy
Oh i did the usual. . .skipped just about everything grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by faketan(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2007
Skipping things no be bad thing my deart. compare the stories so far. if na only skip, you be angel. True talk. See students wee de knack their female teachers.
I think say na only for england wee e de happen.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by xlad21(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
well i went to suleja academy, now [b]fedral government academy suleja.[/b]by their high moral standards, i was a terrorist, as a games prefect, i once made the whole school to forfeit their dinner, then all would match to their class that night and scrub their class rooms that same night instead of having their night prep, just because turnout for games was poor that day. of course my girlfriend then in ss2 was exempted, she accompanied me around school gisting with me while i was metting out my will.

i kind of enjoyed it.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by blkmum700: 2:35am On Sep 21, 2007
i had sex with many girls and My english teacher,i wish am still in High school to continue having the Fun,there is notting important that dat in secondary school.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by blkmum700: 2:36am On Sep 21, 2007
i had sex with many girls and My english teacher,i wish am still in High school to continue having the Fun,there is notting important than dat in secondary school.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by henry007(m): 2:57am On Sep 21, 2007
wat gender plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ibrahiem(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2007
@iice
yeah kuru. and u should know dat we rule plateau not only jos,except if u are faking identity.we breed all kinda stuff,u name them.
go to my school assembly hall,u will find a name da begins with SMU, it's a 7 lettered word n da biggest in da hall.u can't miss it.just 2 clarify. cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by pappilo(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2007
I was in FGC Lagos. I went to Bleep ashis at okoko garden hotel and the sad thing is I did not even use no condom. Many years after I am still scared I may be HIV positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by tkb417(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2007
Mine was to form like an al-qaida kind of network and beat people that wont submit to our biddings. We used to fold our shot sleeves and that was the sign that ure a member of the dreaded.

One of those days, my secondary school had a match with another secondary school and we ambushed some students from the other school, beat them, collected dem biros and took der belts.

Weeks later, Police came into our school and with the help of our Principal, they took us to a Police Station. How they got to know what we did, till today, i have no idea. we slept at the ELEWE-ERAN police station in Ogun state. Meeen, i cried like a baby. After spending 3 nites, the Principal sent us away from the school. Meeeeeeeeen, my mum nearly disowned me.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by realdemi(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2007
@poster
was in fggc, oyo.

I was a good girl most of the time. but i remember avoiding Morning assembly especially in S.S3. but there was this day I got caught with some classmates. we ran to d bush in the bid to avoid getting caught not knowing that d whole area had been surrounded. Later after getting caught and serving our punishments, my fellow culprits said i ran like a cheetah, and I used to be so gentle in class wink and i dint even know i culd run that fast grin

On another occassion, i was very hungry. In the dormitory, i stumbled upon a bottle of "Tree Top" thinking it was orange juice that was in it, I quickly took a sip only to find out dat it was  shocked grrrrr. , Izal germicide (colored), spat it out immediately!!!!.

One day, a junior gal slept beside me and peed on the bed but in the middle of the nite, she woke up and left me to sleep alone on the bed to go and sleep somewhere else. When we woke up in d morn, every kept saying I was the one dat bedwetted. no matter what i said and d silly girl was there!!

D joke was all on me,

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2007
Words can"t express how happy I am to finally take off this burden from my heart, although it happened about 14years ago its memory still lingers with me till this day.
I happen to be my school principal's best student because my father and he are friends so he's always inviting me to his office to come and share his meals.
One sunny afternoon after siesta, I want to his office as usual, but he wasn't around, fortunately he didn"t lock the door, and I strolled in. I began searching through his drawer looking for nothing in particular, and to my amazement i saw an evelope containing about #7,500, i guess the money is for entrance forms sold by him cause I saw some names on it.
Without thinking twice I took the envelope and bolted out of the office into thr safety of my hostel.
That singular action of mine cost his secretary her job cause he thought she took it. I hope God will forgive me and its a huge relief having it off my mind since all these years.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Bamiprof(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2007
This a very funny thread, n my days in secondayr school i was a very notorious student due to how often i get punished every week.On our social nites myself and my friends set target on how many girls we gonna smooch that night ans we always get to meet the target because it was glaring for everybody to see.
This senior always ask for my milk everynite, so one nite after midterm i bought half tin of my baby brothers milk and gave it to him when he requested,i was in deep shit that night.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hollandis(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2007
DY:

Words can"t express how happy I am to finally take off this burden from my heart, although it happened about 14years ago its memory still lingers with me till this day.
I happen to be my school principal's best student because my father and he are friends so he's always inviting me to his office to come and share his meals.
One sunny afternoon after siesta, I want to his office as usual, but he wasn't around, fortunately he didn"t lock the door, and I strolled in. I began searching through his drawer looking for nothing in particular, and to my amazement i saw an evelope containing about #7,500, i guess the money is for entrance forms sold by him cause I saw some names on it.
Without thinking twice I took the envelope and bolted out of the office into thr safety of my hostel.
That singular action of mine cost his secretary her job cause he thought she took it. I hope God will forgive me and its a huge relief having it off my mind since all these years.

God will forgive you if u ask Him for forgiveness
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hollandis(f): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2007
Bamiprof:

This a very funny thread, n my days in secondayr school i was a very notorious student due to how often i get punished every week.On our social nites myself and my friends set target on how many girls we going to smooch that night ans we always get to meet the target because it was glaring for everybody to see.
This senior always ask for my milk everynite, so one night after midterm i bought half tin of my baby brothers milk and gave it to him when he requested,i was in deep shit that night.

Prof dont put us in suspense.How were u in deep shit?abi na cerelac u give am?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hollandis(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2007
pappilo:

I was in FGC Lagos. I went to Bleep ashis at okoko garden hotel and the sad thing is I did not even use no condom. Many years after I am still scared I may be HIV positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scared of what?please go 4 voluntary counselling today and let your mind be cleared.For all I care u might turn out to be HIV negative.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by opsy(f): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2007
waz a gentle babe,nofin rili!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by kaypinchi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2007
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin This the best thread I've read lately grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I'm years younger now. Hillarious grin grin

Was a good boy back in the sec. sch. days. U know soft looking but full of mischief.

Was at FGC Idoani and remember I experienced similar things to previous posts.

In JS 1&2, I was the kingpin in keeping sleepers's shoes/sandals during night prep. Went further to tie one leg to their desk. At the sound of the gong that prep was over-, it was free comedy. I stopped when I got beaten by a classmate angry

Eve of vacation day was usually a party atmosphere; music, dancing, mixing & left over provision was freely shared amongst friends, haters and seniors. Remember pouring sand in Milo/Ovaltine tins and freely shared to unsuspecting victims in the crowd. Got nabbed later though cheesy grin grin

Also, friends with like mind & I will string thin ropes across footpaths to make people fall at night. Especially after night prep.

Sneaked out of school with a couple of friends to attend FGGC Akure's inter-house sports (after being denied space on the school bus due to some unknown reasons). At the event, our teachers were wondering how we got there and we were in mufti. Went further to stay back after the show to gist with some chics. We were amazed when we were offered dinner and a place to sleep in the staff quarters by our new friends. Gist flowed till late at night. That night was the bomb!- To sleep in a female school. Got back to school to meet our punishment.

Did some good though,
Got into a bet that I could drink 5 bottles of Coke within 2 minutes.-- I won grin cheesy (xtra pocket money).
Helped kill a small snake that was chilling in a female classmate's classroom locker. shocked( I didn't put it there o!)
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by suprted(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2007
was a pretty good student but used to fight (and lose) a lot.  

one time i got suspended for fighting, came to school though because i didn't want my parents to kick my ass.  i was suspended for a week, from monday to friday.  I went everyday and hid in the toilet but got caught on the thursday, not even caught as such, just that the guy who saw me remembered that i was meant to be suspended after the fact.  cue the entire school looking for me.  i had to scale fence to get home. the next day i thought i was safe, walked back in like normal, they punished me all day.  i almost got expelled.  the beating my parents gave me when they found out.  worst fking night of my life.  

this wasnt in secondary school, but when i was in the states, i lived in a boarding house of sorts and we shared facilities with other people.  anyway i hated one of my neighbours so one day i took his teaspoon from his locker and used it to feed sugar and water to a rat that had been caught in one of those rat gum traps and was lying there weakly, then i put the spoon back in his locker.  

oh in js2, i painted stones bright colours and put it in a tin and called it rock candy, one guy ran and was like please can i have, gave it to him, he would have broken his teeth if he hadn't tasted the nasty paint first.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by osisi5: 2:44am On Sep 22, 2007
I was a good girl in secondary school,caused no problems .
Good brilliant student grin
got most of the prizes at graduation wink
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by IdeyVex1(m): 3:21am On Sep 22, 2007
grin grin grin He He He!!!
Those days were okay. I will share one particular story. This senior was so cruel that I decided to punish him. He gave me clothes to wash for him. No stress!! I quickly washed the clothes and immersed it in kra kra!! Know what kra kra is? Wait till it itches you!! Oh boy the guy wore his uniform the next morning and nothing happened until he started sweating during the day. You needed to see the guy. Even me pitied him. Finally, He had to be painted all over with palm oil before it subsided.
Senior Joshua of UFTC, Jarawan Kogi, if you are out there, abeg forgive your dog! No be my fault. Na you cause am. You too "wicked"
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by IdeyVex1(m): 3:29am On Sep 22, 2007
@ Lice
Looking for St. Murumba Old Boys? You've got one here!
After I left UFTC, Jarawan Kogi, I went to St. Murumba.
Men, we did some good old shit! Can't talk about them now sha but will fill you in.
You went to SLC? I need to know you. That was another bad area!!!
hit me: okeycima@gmail.com or call 08033649641
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by senibabs: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2007
talking about confessions, whao i think for one i was the devil in disguise. for all that i dont like to remember is the part of sneaking into the f4emale hostel in the midnighht, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt what was i thinking,
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by spoilt(f): 2:25am On Sep 23, 2007
you were one of those guys skulking around terrifying us at night. angry the school authorities always thought we were deluded when we said we saw men in our rooms after lights out! shocked
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by speciexl(m): 5:39am On Sep 23, 2007
i stole the wake up bell en hid it, so we all had enuff time to sleep. i guess that was the best sleep we all had in our entire school history. neva was caught!!! neva will be,
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by kenosky: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2007
confessions from school? Hmmmm!!! wuznt a bad chap in school maybe naughty would b more acceptable, went to a day school (AUDCHS, okota), wuz a prankster, actually tormented classmates, How u ask? I had this bullet corner at the top right hand side of the blackboard where gaffes by collaegues and teachers alike (Agric and Yoruba teachers were the worst culprits) were captured for the entertainment of the whole class, In junior class, i wuz King of Dissing- actually dissed a guy so much dat he broke down and cried (i still feel sorry for the homeboi- my tite man today) though he started it by making some rude comments abt my elder bro (who i always adored and still adore). Didnt c the need to skip classes though (wuz always top of my class!!!). Also did the extra mural class stuff, u know na! stayed behind after school to read (but actually to smooch- dat wuz where we drew the lines den sha!).
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Fimmy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2007
i did alot of bad things, i hope God will forgive me for all i did
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by adekennis(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2007
Chai, wicked naira, lander
i bow oooo grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by RiffRaff: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2007
i poured dveils dust on my class mate because they wont let me host a show. one pf them was an albino, he was red all overfrom scrathimg. though it was funny back then. i'm really sorry about it now. that was one of the many sins i commited in sec school. may God forgive me grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by bimbliss(f): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2007
my friends and i used to write
"FOR SALE AT 0.0000000000005KOBO
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by bimbliss(f): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2007
and stick it on the back of our classmates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ICAN Issues Accreditation Certificates To 24 Universities, 14 Polytechnics / Why Do Some Graduates Find It Difficult To Speak Good English? / Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.