Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Did God Create The Devil? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Devil? (3551 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Naijanascam: 4:33pm On Feb 02
Dtruthspeaker:

No one can deceive himself when he is surrounded by troubles like you screaming to Tinubu for everything, So continue your way, after all you love shouting.

Now you made more sense.... Nothing like the devil... Bad leaders are the devil you should be fighting👊💥
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Deuteronomy applies not to Jesus Christ, but to the God of the Jews, Jehovah.

King of kings. Yes it applies to Jesus as king over earthly rulers. Jesus and God are not the only persons in the Bible addressed as King it Kings... Interestingly, the Bible verse describes him as the lamb of God

Another part of the Bible says that Jesus was raised by God to a superior authority/ position.

All these ar3 are titles to show his majesty
Jesus never claimed to be God or equal to God. I said LORD was used to replace YHWH in many Bibles. You can confirm for yourself in the introduction page of some Bibles like the Revised Standard Version
You want to just argue lazily

I am not arguing lazily, but you're arguing lazily and blindly, refusing to acknowledge the truth right before your eyes because you do not want to accept the reality as it seems too impossible to be the truth.

If you say the Deuteronomy 10:17 I quoted does not refer to JESUS CHRIST but to GOD the FATHER, OK…

You also said the King of Kings ascribed to JESUS CHRIST means JESUS CHRIST as King over earthly rulers. OK.

Now may I ask:
1. Are there kings in Heaven besides GOD? Which differentiates between who the FATHER reigns over and who JESUS CHRIST reigns over?
2. If the term Lord of lords applies to GOD in Heaven, are there Lords or lords in Heaven, which differentiates between who the FATHER reigns over and who JESUS CHRIST reigns over?
3. John the Baptist called JESUS CHRIST the Lamb of GOD.

Now, about king of kings, Artaxerxes and Nebuchadnezzar were called king of kings and not King of kings, or KING OF KINGS. Meaning there is an emphasis on this title.

Hope you see the difference?

About JESUS CHRIST being the lamb of GOD. Nice observation.

Checkout what were written about JESUS CHRIST being the Lamb of GOD:

“And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.”
— Revelation 22:1 (KJV)

“And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.”
— Revelation 5:13 (KJV)

“And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.”
— Revelation 5:8 (KJV)

To pick a few.

Does this make JESUS CHRIST an ordinary person?

And the Bible has this to say moreover:

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
— John 1:1 (KJV)

“I and my Father are one.”
— John 10:30 (KJV)

“Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:”
— Philippians 2:6 (KJV)
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

Does this make JESUS CHRIST an ordinary person?

All the servants of God aren't ordinary to Him including Jesus! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02
MaxInDHouse:

All the servants of God aren't ordinary to Him including Jesus! smiley

But which of them makes themselves equal with GOD like JESUS CHRIST did?
Or which of them have glory with GOD before the world was like JESUS CHRIST?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by FxMasterz: 11:18pm On Feb 02
Aemmyjah:

Let's imagine something similar
I, Aemmy write about someone who existed 5000 years ago and quoted something he said at the time. Let's call him MaxInDHouse
Someone else named FxMasterz who lived about 100 or 200 years ago write about the same person, MaxInDHouse
But MaxInDHouse lived 5000 years ago. Where did FxMasterz and CO get the information of what MaxInDHouse said?
Is it by chance that they received such information or from another source or writing?
Would my writing, though similar necessarily mean that I copied from FxMasterz?

That is my point. Thank you

It's simple.

Jude certainly read that book. Every religious person in Israel at the time must have read that book. Even the Lord Jesus probably read it too. The book was in circulation in those days. It was never blacklisted by the people of those days. They may have better understanding of the source more than we do. We might have lost the source but they knew better than us.

It isn't a mere coincidence that Jude quoted it word for word. There was no oral tradition regarding Enoch. Jude was not writing that verse of Scripture prophetically. Otherwise he would have said it. Rather he quoted it as though he expected his audience to know what he was talking about. He was fully aware that his audience already knew about that prophecy. It shows from the tone and context of the passage. He didn't start explaining to them regarding the source of his words. His audience knew very well about that prophecy otherwise it would have looked so weird, and questions would have been raised about the source of jude's idea.

We do not have any authority regarding the source of the book of Enoch. We can only logically conclude that it's of questionable origin. But that would be as far as logic can carry us. We have no evidence. But even during the days of Christ, the book of Enoch was quite popular. It was a well known book among the Jews.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:50am On Feb 03
FxMasterz:

It's simple.

Jude certainly read that book. Every religious person in Israel at the time must have read that book. Even the Lord Jesus probably read it too. The book was in circulation in those days. It was never blacklisted by the people of those days. They may have better understanding of the source more than we do. We might have lost the source but they knew better than us.

It isn't a mere coincidence that Jude quoted it word for word. There was no oral tradition regarding Enoch. Jude was not writing that verse of Scripture prophetically. Otherwise he would have said it. Rather he quoted it as though he expected his audience to know what he was talking about. He was fully aware that his audience already knew about that prophecy. It shows from the tone and context of the passage. He didn't start explaining to them regarding the source of his words. His audience knew very well about that prophecy otherwise it would have looked so weird, and questions would have been raised about the source of jude's idea.

We do not have any authority regarding the source of the book of Enoch. We can only logically conclude that it's of questionable origin. But that would be as far as logic can carry us. We have no evidence. But even during the days of Christ, the book of Enoch was quite popular. It was a well known book among the Jews.

You've not answered my question sir
Why are you dogmatic?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:00am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

I am not arguing lazily, but you're arguing lazily and blindly, refusing to acknowledge the truth right before your eyes because you do not want to accept the reality as it seems too impossible to be the truth.

If you say the Deuteronomy 10:17 I quoted does not refer to JESUS CHRIST but to GOD the FATHER, OK…

You also said the King of Kings ascribed to JESUS CHRIST means JESUS CHRIST as King over earthly rulers. OK.

Now may I ask:
1. Are there kings in Heaven besides GOD? Which differentiates between who the FATHER reigns over and who JESUS CHRIST reigns over?
2. If the term Lord of lords applies to GOD in Heaven, are there Lords or lords in Heaven, which differentiates between who the FATHER reigns over and who JESUS CHRIST reigns over?
3. John the Baptist called JESUS CHRIST the Lamb of GOD.

Now, about king of kings, Artaxerxes and Nebuchadnezzar were called king of kings and not King of kings, or KING OF KINGS. Meaning there is an emphasis on this title.

Hope you see the difference?

About JESUS CHRIST being the lamb of GOD. Nice observation.

Checkout what were written about JESUS CHRIST being the Lamb of GOD:

“And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.”
— Revelation 22:1 (KJV)

“And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, [b]Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.”

— Revelation 5:13 (KJV)

“And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.”
— Revelation 5:8 (KJV)

To pick a few.

Does this make JESUS CHRIST an ordinary person?[/b]

And the Bible has this to say moreover:

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
— John 1:1 (KJV)

“I and my Father are one.”
— John 10:30 (KJV)

“Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:”
— Philippians 2:6 (KJV)

😂
Oga, you de misyan
Both Jehovah and Jesus wield authority
Jehovah is God above all and has made his son as king for a purpose too and to rule for a thousand years. Jesus himself called him, my father and my God

King of kings is a title, I dunno your problem with whether it has capital letter or not

I highlighted Revelation 5:13, that part is clearly praising two persons - the one seated on the throne and the lamb

Jesus did not say that 'I am the father', he said that 'my father and I are one'. The word are is used to join two different, distinct things or persons. If Shettima says, 'The president and I are one, does that mean that Shettima is now the president?' or that they are same...

The Word has a beginning, he was with someone
Jehovah is the ancient of days and has always existed, having no beginning or ending
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

But which of them makes themselves equal with GOD like JESUS CHRIST did?
Or which of them have glory with GOD before the world was like JESUS CHRIST?

Jesus never made himself equal with God!

He prayed/begged for God's help.
He knelt down while praying.
He said all his teachings comes from God.
He said God is father of all including himself.
He cried onto God to change his situation.

Ọmọ noone does any of these before his equal.

He lived in heaven before as a spirit person so he is superior to humans just as angels are also superior to humans. John 8:23
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:27am On Feb 03
Aemmyjah:

😂
Oga, you de misyan
Both Jehovah and Jesus wield authority
Jehovah is God above all and has made his son as king for a purpose too and to rule for a thousand years. Jesus himself called him, my father and my God

King of kings is a title, I dunno your problem with whether it has capital letter or not

I highlighted Revelation 5:13, that part is clearly praising two persons - the one seated on the throne and the lamb

Jesus did not say that 'I am the father', he said that 'my father and I are one'. The word are is used to join two different, distinct things or persons. If Shettima says, 'The president and I are one, does that mean that Shettima is now the president?' or that they are same...

The Word has a beginning, he was with someone
Jehovah is the ancient of days and has always existed, having no beginning or ending

You still have difficulty accepting the truth and changing your own words because you were busted.

GOD and JESUS CHRIST wield authority? Why so?
King of kings is a title, but why was it differentiated by the letters?
Revelation 5:13 was according praise to two personalities, why was the Lamb getting the same praise as the One sitting on the throne?
What and when was the beginning of the Word?

The reason why you still keep missing it is because you don't want to accept the personality of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:30am On Feb 03
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus never made himself equal with God!

He prayed/begged for God's help.
He knelt down while praying.
He said all his teachings comes from God.
He said God is father of all including himself.
He cried onto God to change his situation.

Ọmọ noone does any of these before his equal.

He lived in heaven before as a spirit person so he is superior to humans just as angels are also superior to humans. John 8:23

Do you think you know better than those who were right in front of Him, listening to Him and said these:

“The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.”
— John 10:33 (KJV)

Explain this.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

Do you think you know better than those who were right in front of Him, listening to Him and said these:
“The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.”
— John 10:33 (KJV)

Explain this.

Of course i know better than them because it's clear that those people are biased that's why they're misquoting him.
Is it not the same people who gathered false witnesses and said he claims he is the son of God?
Is it not the same people who said he forbid the paying of tax?
Is it not the same people who preferred an armed robber like Barrabas and told Pilate that his blood should come upon them and their descendants?

None among Jesus' closest confidants claim that Jesus is Almighty God what they all know is the same thing i know:
Jesus is God's Son! Matthew 16:13-16

A son is totally different from his father!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:47am On Feb 03
MaxInDHouse:

Of course i know better than them because it's clear that those people are biased that's why they're misquoting him.
Is it not the same people who gathered false witnesses and said he claims he is the son of God?
Is it not the same people who said he forbid the paying of tax?
Is it not the same people who preferred an armed robber like Barrabas and told Pilate that his blood should come upon them and their descendants?

None among Jesus' closest confidants claim that Jesus is Almighty God what they all know is the same thing i know:
Jesus is God's Son! Matthew 16:13-16

A son is totally different from his father!

Why did Isaiah 9:6 then call Him:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
— Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

Let's pick out 'The mighty GOD' and 'everlasting Father'.
Explain these two.

Then, why did Revelation 1:8 address Him as 'The Almighty'?
Why did Hebrews 1: 8 address Him as GOD?

A son and a father are same personality.
A human, a human.
A lion, a lion.
So, the FATHER is GOD? The Son too is GOD.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

Why did Isaiah 9:6 then call Him:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
— Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

Let's pick out 'The mighty GOD' and 'everlasting Father'.
Explain these two.

Then, why did Revelation 1:8 address Him as 'The Almighty'?
Why did Hebrews 1: 8 address Him as GOD?

A son and a father are same personality.
A human, a human.
A lion, a lion.
So, the FATHER is GOD? The Son too is GOD.

There are many Gods and they're MIGHTY in nature!

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.Psalms 82:1

So there are many Gods and they are all mighty in nature! 1Corinthians 8:5

Adam was the father of all humans on planet earth but he passed sin and death to all his descendants {Romans 5:12} Jesus has come to replace Adam {1Corinthians 15:45} so through faith in Christ all those believing in him now has a new father through whom we can learn how to put on the new personality {Ephesians 4:22-24} that's why he is called the everlasting father who bought his own children with the blood he shed unlike Adam who is now dead Jesus is alive forever as our everlasting father!

“I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says JEHOVAH God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.” Revelations 1:8

But about the Son, he says: “God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of your Kingdom is the scepter of uprightness. Hebrews 1:8

Nowhere said Jesus is God.
Only John said the word WAS God {John 1:1} and it's understandable that the word served as God just as Moses also served as God! Exodus 7:1 smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:12am On Feb 03
MaxInDHouse:

There are many Gods and they're MIGHTY in nature!

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.Psalms 82:1

So there are many Gods and they are all mighty in nature! 1Corinthians 8:5

Adam was the father of all humans on planet earth but he passed sin and death to all his descendants {Romans 5:12} Jesus has come to replace Adam {1Corinthians 15:45} so through faith in Christ all those believing in him now has a new father through whom we can learn how to put on the new personality {Ephesians 4:22-24} that's why he is called the everlasting father who bought his own children with the blood he shed unlike Adam who is now dead Jesus is alive forever as our everlasting father!

So, you just had to combine the both statements in Psalms 82:1 to form one despite seeing they were separated?
You think I'm a fool or what?

“For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)”
— 1 Corinthians 8:5 (KJV)

Did you see the conjunction word used there was 'whether' and not 'either' or 'in'?
And I didn't see where it was written they were mighty.

Now, is JESUS CHRIST among these your gods or the FATHER?

Because you're already doing what you do best, twist the Bible and then explain it off-point.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:15am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

You still have difficulty accepting the truth and changing your own words because you were busted.

GOD and JESUS CHRIST wield authority? Why so?
King of kings is a title, but why was it differentiated by the letters?
Revelation 5:13 was according praise to two personalities, why was the Lamb getting the same praise as the One sitting on the throne?
What and when was the beginning of the Word?

The reason why you still keep missing it is because you don't want to accept the personality of JESUS CHRIST.

Well
Jesus was made king by God andl given him a superior authority over all. He was loyal to doing God's will and has now been handed all authority.

If you go to an event where you have the president, senate president, governors and deputy governors
You will address them all or individually as Your Excellency
Does that mean they are all the same person cos you address them as Your Excellency? Are they all equal?

I well accept the PERSONALITY of Jesus as the Christ (God's Anointed) and Son of God

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

So, you just had to combine the both statements in Psalms 82:1 to form one despite seeing they were separated?
You think I'm a fool or what?
“For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)”
— 1 Corinthians 8:5 (KJV)

Did you see the conjunction word used there was 'whether' and not 'either' or 'in'?
And I didn't see where it was written they were mighty.
Now, is JESUS CHRIST among these your gods or the FATHER?
Because you're already doing what you do best, twist the Bible and then explain it off-point.

I think your problem is refusal to call the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by name so try to address the God in the Old Testament with His name and see that it's not the same person called Jesus! Exodus 6:2-3; Psalms 83:18; Isaiah 12:2; 26:4 smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40am On Feb 03
Naijanascam:

Now you made more sense.... Nothing like the devil... Bad leaders are the devil you should be fighting👊💥

Your bad leaders don't bother me as God truncates Satan's moves. I and my family will still have a very sweet livingimg even if 1$ is N3000. So its people like you who are still fighting with people like you that are screaming for bad leaders. Looks like you already in hellfire since your screamng has already begun.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:45am On Feb 03
MaxInDHouse:

I think your problem is refusal to call the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by name so try to address the God in the Old Testament with His name and see that it's not the same person called Jesus! Exodus 6:2-3; Psalms 83:18; Isaiah 12:2; 26:4 smiley

Off-point.
Not relating.

We all know who the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is.
So what you mentioned here doesn't relate.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

Off-point.
Not relating.
We all know who the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is.
So what you mentioned here doesn't relate.

Now it's clear that you've been deceiving yourself because the God of Abraham agreed that there are many Gods that people worship {Psalms 82:1,6; 1 Corinthians 8:5} and all of them were addressed by name that is why He also told His worshipers His own name! Exodus 6:2-3; Psalms 83:18

He also promised to raise a prophet among the Israelites who will be like Moses {Deuteronomy 18:18} He made Moses a God in his time {Exodus 7:1} and promised that the promised prophet like Moses will speak in His name {Deuteronomy 18:19} which Jesus did {John 17:6, 26} and Jesus' disciples confirmed that Jesus is the prophet God promised them! Act 3:22

So if you're not ready to address the God who made all these things come true by His name then you're just deceiving yourself! grin
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:55am On Feb 03
Aemmyjah:

Well
Jesus was made king by God andl given him a superior authority over all. He was loyal to doing God's will and has now been handed all authority.

If you go to an event where you have the president, senate president, governors and deputy governors
You will address them all or individually as Your Excellency
Does that mean they are all the same person cos you address them as Your Excellency? Are they all equal?

I well accept the PERSONALITY of Jesus as the Christ (God's Anointed) and Son of God

Still denying John 1:1-3?

John 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
² The same was in the beginning with God.
³ All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

Still denying John 1:1-3?

John 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
³ All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

He spoke @ Proverbs 8:22-31
So he worked with God during creation {Colossians 1:15-16} that doesn't make him the Almighty God he is always answerable to the one who created him! 1Corinthians 15:27-28
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:06am On Feb 03
MaxInDHouse:

Now it's clear that you've been deceiving yourself because the God of Abraham agreed that there are many Gods that people worship {Psalms 82:1,6; 1 Corinthians 8:5} and all of them were addressed by name that is why He also told His worshipers His own name! Exodus 6:2-3; Psalms 83:18

He also promised to raise a prophet among the Israelites who will be like Moses {Deuteronomy 18:18} He made Moses a God in his time {Exodus 7:1} and promised that the promised prophet like Moses will speak in His name {Deuteronomy 18:19} which Jesus did {John 17:6, 26} and Jesus' disciples confirmed that Jesus is the prophet God promised them! Act 3:22

So if you're not ready to address the God who made all these things come true by His name then you're just deceiving yourself! grin

Don't try to deviate. You ain't making sense trying to go completely off-point by changing the topic in order to sound convincing while making no sense still.

Read your quoted comment. Who's deceiving who?
What are you explaining?
What are you even saying?

I asked, Who among the gods you claim are mighty is JESUS CHRIST?
Or did you not try to compare JESUS CHRIST to the gods?

Now I now why you keep deceiving your likes with your false narratives. I wonder how you were able to convince them with these uncorrelating words.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

Don't try to deviate. You ain't making sense trying to go completely off-point by changing the topic in order to sound convincing while making no sense still.

Read your quoted comment. Who's deceiving who?
What are you explaining?
What are you even saying?

I asked, Who among the gods you claim are mighty is JESUS CHRIST?
Or did you not try to compare JESUS CHRIST to the gods?

Now I now why you keep deceiving your likes with your false narratives. I wonder how you were able to convince them with these uncorrelating words.

For God so loved the world, that he GAVE his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16

What is the name of the God who sent Jesus? cheesy
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:09am On Feb 03
MaxInDHouse:

He spoke @ Proverbs 8:22-31
So he worked with God during creation {Colossians 1:15-16} that doesn't make him the Almighty God he is always answerable to the one who created him! 1Corinthians 15:27-28

But is He GOD or not?
For the Bible said in:

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”
— Genesis 1:1 (KJV)

And the Bible said in:

John 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

So, is JESUS CHRIST GOD or not?

Or are you saying the Bible made a mistake?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:12am On Feb 03
MaxInDHouse:

For God so loved the world, that he GAVE his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16

What is the name of the God who sent Jesus? cheesy

What're you even saying?
Can't you see you're just missing the point?

HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON?
What does that make JESUS CHRIST?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

But is He GOD or not?
For the Bible said in:

And the Bible said in:

John 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

God does all things through His creations and Jesus is one of His creations that's why he is called the firstborn of all creations. Colossians 1:15 wink
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

What're you even saying?
Can't you see you're just missing the point?
HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON?
What does that make JESUS CHRIST?

Only begotten Son simply means the only creature God made all alone apart from Jesus all other things you're seeing around you are what God created through the use of other creatures. smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:20am On Feb 03
MaxInDHouse:

God does all things through His creations and Jesus is one of His creations that's why he is called the firstborn of all creations. Colossians 1:15 wink

Does that mean GOD is incapable of doing anything on His own? undecided

You saying JESUS CHRIST was a creation of the FATHER, OK…
Clear these up:

Man was made from dust:
“And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”
— Genesis 2:7 (KJV)

Angels and ministers, spirits and fire:
“Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:”
— Psalms 104:4 (KJV)

What did GOD use in creating JESUS CHRIST if He was also a creation?

“Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:”
— Colossians 1:15 (KJV)

Did the above state JESUS CHRIST was the 'first creation'?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:23am On Feb 03
MaxInDHouse:

Only begotten Son simply means the only creature God made all alone apart from Jesus all other things you're seeing around you are what God created through the use of other creatures. smiley

This is why you need to sit and learn instead of arguing blindly.

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:24am On Feb 03
Read this carefully and properly, then answer:

But is He GOD or not?
For the Bible said in:

And the Bible said in:

John 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:
Read this carefully and properly, then answer:

But is He GOD or not?
For the Bible said in:

And the Bible said in:

John 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Jesus came in the name of someone! John 17:6; 26

Mention the name of that person! grin
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34am On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:

[b]Does that mean GOD is incapable of doing anything on His own? undecided

God created only one creature alone and after that all other works He delegated to these creatures.
For instance God created honey through bees yet we don't praise those flying creatures for what they did rather we praise God who created bees! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Number 666 Revealed To Mankind / The Many Misfortunes Befalling Redeemed Pastors / Prophet T.B. Joshua Shows His Prayer Stool (alter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.