Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister (2619 Views)

See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Israelcj: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2011
I am about getting married and i use to sleep with my fiancee's younger sister(we were not dating,just sleeping together when we felt like,moreover she had a boyfriend then) in the past before i met my fiancee,i never knew they were sisters.anyway we have kept it a secret from her till today,cos d younger sis doesnt want to destroy her sister's happiness neither do i.i just need opinions,should i tell her about my past escapades with her sis or should let sleeping dogs lay.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2011
Maga
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Israelcj: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2011
abeg explain how i be maga.i need ur opinion
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2011
There are some things you just have to keep and stop it,you can do it,why should you tell her.Women also dont tell you everything,because if you know everything,you will not like her.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by freecocoa(f): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2011
Hmmm
If you two feel you can keep it a secret forever then I just want to remind you that,news dey fly well especially for this country.
I think you should tell her,true one should have some secrets but not one as sensitive as this,it happened before you met your fiancée so I think she should understand,make her realize that you want to tell her so that it won't be a rude shock if she finds out,convince her it is totally over cos I know that the thought that you and her sister can\may do it again will come to her head. Goodluck,you need trucks load of of it cos e no go easy rara.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by tpia5: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2011
E be like say dem send you to that family.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
Just breakup with ur fiancee heartless son of a biatch
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by born2boink(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
Abomination
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by freecocoa(f): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2011
Rokiatu2:

Just breakup with your fiancee heartless son of a biatch
Ah sister,who provoke you? I hope say you no be our Rokiatu using another I'd.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
freecocoa:

Ah sister,who provoke you? I hope say you no be our Rokiatu using another I'd.
Thot as much there is another rokiat when mine was rejected, had to put the 2
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Israelcj: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
@rokiatu2 Babe wetin i do u na.What gives u d right to curse me,no one is perfect neither are u,u r no Angel and i guess u hv ur own skeleton,so don't cast the stone on me.I love my woman and i don't want to loose,i dnt knw how she wuld swallow it,moreover i had quit her sister a year b4 i met her.The sister wants me to be quiet about it,i am just confused
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by slimyem: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
mister,come out with the truth NOW.if yu don't,sooner or later,it will surface and she'd feel betrayed.there aint nothing such as secrets if you aint the only one involved.
Don't even think about the drama that'd follow because there surely will be one.just focus on the good side to it which is your honesty and desire for future peace.goodluck!
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by chioma134: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
@poster,tell her. Trust me,it may not wise to tell her of all ur previous escapades with other ladies,but if it was with her sister,it's impt she knows b4 d marriage. Besides what stops u from continuing with this sister from where u left off?
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Spclst900: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
poster,

you dey set high standard for boys to catch o.

Topic.

You can tell her, it won't kill you both
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Israelcj: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
@chioma. I am gonna man up and tell her but my friends say i shuldnt tell and if she knows after we have kids,she wuld only get mad with me and her sister and it wuld be resolved btw ourselves without anybody knowing but if her tell now she might involve her folks and that wuld be a good excuse 4 her to call off d wedding,dnt knw how i wuld handle that drama
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes!

That's what you should realistically do! It is not easy to tell her and it wont be easy to tell her. You may even lose her after this revelation. Letting sleeping dogs lay is another option. But how long do you think the dogs will lie? How long do you think your conscience would keep disturbing you if you dont tell her? When you were humping her younger sister, no one was there. Now your friends know, and am sure her(younger sister) friends know too. Now the whole of NL knows! This is a sure sign that you are disturbed about the issue. Prolonging it could prove disastrous. Can you realistically tell me that when you eventually get married to this lady, and you are left alone with her younger sister, that nothing would happen? What if after revealing it to her in future, and things dont go as you planned?

I think she would see you as sincere and matured if you tell her now. Yes, she may call off the wedding. But what if she doesnt? Would you not prefer to start your life as a married man, on a clean slate? Why would you want your heartbeat to increase, any time you see her younger sister in your matrimonial home, that is if you dont tell her before you get married? Now, have you thought about what you'll do, if her younger sister decides to tell her earlier than you do? She has a conscience too you know.

You cant be forced into telling her, even though that's what you should do. But in the long run, the benefits of telling her now would definitely outweigh that of telling her later. . . That "Let the sleeping dogs lie" piece of sh[i]i[/i]t statement, is just a way to postpone the obvious. It's like getting drunk in a bid to drink away your problems, when in fact you'll wake up to the same problem the next morning, added with a pounding headache. . . A stitch in time saves nine. . .    wink[/size]
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Orton10(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2011
smh.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Israelcj: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
guys,I just told her and she says she already knew all the while and says she doesnt want to discuss it.i feel really stupid
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by chioma134: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
@poster,you did well. But for ur fiancee to know abt it and keep quiet is strange. Just my thoughts,no offence meant. I wish u a happy married life.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by spothot: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
omg
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Spclst900: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
poster

atleast a very rock has been offloaded from your neck.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by 25omega(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
Israelcj:

guys,I just told her and she says she already knew all the while and says she doesnt want to discuss it.i feel really silly
i guess the escape plan you had from the pending marriage didn't work so what's the next plan grin grin

Good man though i wouldn't have told her but you try sha
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by freecocoa(f): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
Israelcj:

guys,I just told her and she says she already knew all the while and says she doesnt want to discuss it.i feel really silly
Hmmm I smell something.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
i fear man wey nor fear dat ur fiancee! Be careful wit ur wife-to-be of my friend! Happy married life!
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by lifestyle1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2011
You better tell her now to know if she can take it or not. If you decide to hide it now and she finds out and file for divorce that will be too bad for you, All the money wey u spend for wedding and all the time, think about it,

[size=14pt]Tell her now[/size]
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by kelz88(f): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
Secrets can kill!

So she knew and didn't mention it to you.

You're bad as each other, in a way but good luck in your marriage.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by r231(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
oh oh
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Freiburger(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2011
OP since you successfully kept it secret this long, just try and continue doing so. I don't think there will a war even if your fiancee get to know about it in future coz you did it b4 you knew her.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by seedord247(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
Guy if you tell her you are the Earliest Mugun of the Decade.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by nubian22(f): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
i dont think you should tell her but after marrying her are u sure that u will be able to stay away from her sis, if u cant pls call off the wedding.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by itiswell1(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2011
U mean she already knew before now, that's serious. Well, good u still informed her.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister by Israelcj: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2011
nairalanders,i am getting uncomfortable with my fiancee,how can she know all this while and never asked me?can i really trust her cos she doesnt even want us to discuss it otherwise she wuld get mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Uncle's Wife Cheating On Him With The Gate Man. Wat Do I Do? / Romantic Love Messages / If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.