Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery (2624 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / HELL NO : Pls See The Heavy Yansh This Lady Brought Into An Eatery / She Must Get Pregnant First Before I Bring Her Over To America; But She Said NO! (2) (3) (4)

If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by sanyablaze(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
What Will you Do
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by iamsolomon(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
walahi...I go give both of them beta slap... undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by zubby29(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
lol.she no go try am.cos na she go host b dat
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by IamLEGEND1: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
iamsolomon:
walahi...I go give both of them beta slap... undecided
Lmao!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dapizy02(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
i will buy them a bottle of champagne,
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
i'll buy them both lunch, and leave without eating while they're halfway into their meal.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dechandel(f): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pay for your own bills and excuse them
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
There is nothing wrong with dat nau.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by jnrbayano(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
kristina1:

What?

Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by jnrbayano(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
If I haven't warned against it before, I will bear the bill, but if I have, she will bear the bill.

Simple as that.

Moreover going to Eateries is not my thing.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by ednut1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Reminds me of when I agreed to take a friend on d date for her b day. Was broke dat time o. Na so I use 1500 buy fuel for my mama ride . carry 1500 to buy d babe snacks for Biggs o. On getting to her area she was wit a friend. I was like I Don die today. How guy like me wey dey cruise 07 pathfinder go tell d dis babe I no hold bar for both of dem Kai. She just said can u help my friend to d Junction and drop her off. Naso I escape yawa lmao. Na only water I take I gats lie say I just chop

Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade6: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:
Pay for your own bills and excuse them
hmmmm....this is real. Thank God oooooo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
I will call one of my guys to join us simple, he may end up with the other girl, who knows it maybe a matchmaking opportunity

Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade6: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
kristina1:
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by camaro(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
kristina1:

See your mouth like there is nothing wrong with that. Do you know that it takes alot to risk spending on a lady that you are about to ask out. Try calling a guy out for dinner and allow him to surprise you with his guys.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by Afrok(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
They better be ready for 24hrs sentence to the kitchen with hard labour cheesy.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by argon500: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
No big deal about that.. I will just tell my girlfriend that if she has money, she can buy something for her friend or they should share whatever i buy for her.. If not, the 2 of them dey O.Y.O
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dechandel(f): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
hmmmm....this is real. Thank God oooooo

Why are you thanking God
In your own case. My comment is void tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Send both of em back to where they came from...............................

JUST KIDDING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by vizkiz: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
It happened to me some time ago...i informed my date that i wasn't expecting her with someone else...Then her reply was "yeah, but we are here now"

All i did was buy both of them a bottle of fanta and stood up 15minz later...@least them drink mineral na undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by AJ01(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na Gobe grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by argon500: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
vizkiz:
It happened to me so time ago...i informed my date that i wasn't expecting her with someone else...Then her reply was "yeah, but we are here now"

All i did was buy both of them a bottle of fanta and stood up 15minz later...@least them drink mineral na undecided

Bad man you tried.. If i were in your shoe, I would buy them bunce.. I guess that is cheaper than fanta
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by vizkiz: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
argon500:

Bad man you tried.. If i were in your shoe, I would buy them bunce.. I guess that is cheaper than fanta

i felt pissed that day...i just had to keep it cool, cuz my aim was to have a "date" with her and not a. "Hang out" where you can tag friends along...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by argon500: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
vizkiz:

i felt pissed that day...i just had to keep it cool, cuz my aim was to have a "date" with her and not a. "Hang out" where you can tag friends along...

The other day, I was with a lady at one eatery and I asked her what she cared for, she said we should go together so that she can determine what she wants. When we got there, she ordered her one which is take away.. The next thing I heard from her was, ' Can I order for my friends too' .

The kind eye wey i take look her, she self no repeat am.. Immediately, i got to know that she is one of those I never chop girls..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade6: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

[color=#990000]
i like ur kind of person. Are u on whatsapp?

yes i am...tanx dear
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dechandel(f): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:

yes i am...tanx dear
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by argon500: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:

yes i am...tanx dear

You like her kind of person without meeting her first.. Mtcheeeww.

You will end up buying Peruvian hair

Disclaimer- Sorry for interruption, this bitter Kola is not good for my health.. Always high me as if i took McDowell.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade6: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
argon500:

You like her kind of person without meeting her first.. Mtcheeeww.

You will end up buying Peruvian hair

Disclaimer- Sorry for interruption, this bitter Kola is not good for my health.. Always high me as if i took McDowell.
cant u see she was d one that made that statement.

Na wa for you oooooo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade6: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

i have sent you a pm. Pls go and it read.

okay i will check it now.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by argon500: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
cant u see she was d one that made that statement.

Na wa for you oooooo

You see what I am talking about?.. Please advice me, why do I always get high whenever I take Bitter Kola?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade6: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
argon500:

You see what I am talking about?.. Please advice me, why do I always get high whenever I take Bitter Kola?
hahahahahaha

How May I Earn Back The Respect? Advice Needed / Some Cause Of Bad Breath And Prevention / Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary