Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,959 members, 7,825,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? (6219 Views)

Can U Forgive A Partner Who Forgot Your Birth Date? / Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? / How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by chukham(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2012
Pals, dis is abt my frnd whose wife is pregnant 4 another man months after thier wedding. Pls help advice on what he should do. Thanks.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 19, 2012
the important question IS: how the hell did she get pregnant for another man?!
- if it is due to deceit then there is no other option than to drop the skank.
- if it is due to r[b]a[/b]pe then there is not much a man can do but to be supportive (unless they can still abort).
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by slimyem: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2012
depends on the circumstances surrounding the pregnancy..
If its cheating,i'd hope its not too late for an annulment since they've only been married a few months.
If she was raped,i'd say the husband should let her have the baby and put him up for adoption if he isnt comfortable with it and the lady signs to it!
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by chukham(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2012
She was nt voilated. The worst part is that the guy he did it wth is our frnd to. He is even dia best man at dia wedding. Nawa 4 guls o. I don tire.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by coderXO(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2012
dear God.

I don't understand why people cannot just leave sex out of it for a minute.
Christianity (and even Islam) teach sexual purity for a reason: save yourselves from heartaches such as these.
I bet that burning desire to have sex comes nothing close to the pain and panic the concerned individuals are now experiencing.

She has to have to the baby.
Her husband will have to forgive her.

Na wa oh!
This one is a real stinker.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2012
This is serious, U can never get the answer u want on nairaland, they better go and visit each other's family, this is a family matter
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by kpolli(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2012
coderXO: dear God.

I don't understand why people cannot just leave sex out of it for a minute.
Christianity (and even Islam) teach sexual purity for a reason: save yourselves from heartaches such as these.
I bet that burning desire to have sex comes nothing close to the pain and panic the concerned individuals are now experiencing.

She has to have to the baby.
Her husband will have to forgive her.

Na wa oh!
This one is a real stinker.

Forgive kini
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by CalienteMi: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY: the important question IS: how the hell did she get pregnant for another man?!

She opened her legs, the guy entered, and ejaculated inside her. tongue tongue
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by kemiola89(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2012
God forbid me forgive dat kain person,
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by itiswell1(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2012
God does not support infidelity.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2012
CalienteMi:

And she was foolish enough not to use pills haba, not in this days of Postinor 1-10.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by charles316: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
beat the hell out of her them send her out of ur house. make sure u beat her first
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Deolaw: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
people with fake response. U all can really make
a devil in the family.
Esp d ugly dude above me
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Deolaw: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
people with fake response. U all can really make a devil in the family.
Esp d ugly dude above me
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Killz3(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
I'll forgive her and support her in anyway i can. But the marriage will definitely end, and she'll move out of my house. . . I'll never condone infidelity. . . Ever!
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by coogar: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
chukham: Pals, dis is abt my frnd whose wife is pregnant 4 another man months after thier wedding. Pls help advice on what he should do. Thanks.

divorce straight. . . .go to her parents' house and tongue-lash them for failing to raise their daughter the proper way.
i ain't raising any bastard in my household.

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by KayDee4: 1:44am On Mar 20, 2012
@OP, That will be the end of the road, send her packing without hesitation. No time to hang around an unfaithful spouse, if I cant trust you, then I'm not keeping you. Who knows how much more she has done and gotten away with.

charles316: beat the hell out of her them send her out of ur house. make sure u beat her first

Charlie boy !!!, u harsh o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by KayDee4: 2:04am On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY: the important question IS: how the hell did she get pregnant for another man?!
- if it is due to deceit then there is no other option than to drop the skank.
- if it is due to r.ape then there is not much a man can do but to be supportive (unless they can still abort).

What kind of r.ape ? Consensual or Non-consensual ?

If it is due to genuine r.ape, then she must have told her husband when it happened. But if you were r.aped and you didn't tell your husband then it was most likely a consensual one.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 20, 2012
chukham: She was nt voilated. The worst part is that the guy he did it wth is our frnd to. He is even dia best man at dia wedding. Nawa 4 guls o. I don tire.

so what exactly does the husband intend to do?

CalienteMi:

thanks for clarifying the process of getting pregnant to us all, now we all can understand how this whole mess happened, lol.

fresh_dude: And she was foolish enough not to use pills haba, not in this days of Postinor 1-10.

if she was foolish enough to cheat on her husband then everything after that is chicken change. using protection during her infidelity wont change the facts at hand: he is married to a skank.

Kay-Dee:

What kind of r.ape ? Consensual or Non-consensual ?

If it is due to genuine r.ape, then she must have told her husband when it happened. But if you were r.aped and you didn't tell your husband then it was most likely a consensual one.

consensual ra.pe?! sorry bro but thats an oxymoron of the highest order! if the s[b]e[/b]x is consensual then it CANNOT be ra.pe, and vice versa.

as for ra.pe, due to social stigma or shame, i can fully understand why a Nigerian woman wouldnt tell her partner and instead try to solve the issue on her own. we all know that 9ja men and their ego can be quite nasty in such situation, so i would surely understand (although it aint right) why a wifey wouldnt say anything.

also, remember that many ra.pists threaten their victim of murder/reprisal etc if they talk, and that also could be a reason for these women to be quiet.......... so please, dont be too quick to say that someone who didnt say anything is automatically guilty of anything, as such things happens everyday.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by KayDee4: 4:31am On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
consensual ra.pe?! sorry bro but thats an oxymoron of the highest order! if the s[b]e[/b]x is consensual then it CANNOT be r.ape, and vice versa.

LOL!! yes, i know. That is when a girl carries her 2 legs to a man's house and when the guy touches her she says 'no' with a smile or "stop it, i like it" and in the end, claims she was ra.pe.d. That is the kind of ra-pe you wldnt want to tell your husband about.

MRbrownJAY:
as for ra.pe, due to social stigma or shame, i can fully understand why a Nigerian woman wouldnt tell her partner and instead try to solve the issue on her own. we all know that 9ja men and their ego can be quite nasty in such situation, so i would surely understand (although it aint right) why a wifey wouldnt say anything.

why wouldn't my wife tell me if a guy touches her in a way she doesn't approve of, not to mention r.ape.

MRbrownJAY:
also, remember that many ra.pists threaten their victim of murder/reprisal etc if they talk, and that also could be a reason for these women to be quiet.......... so please, dont be too quick to say that someone who didnt say anything is automatically guilty of anything, as such things happens everyday.

How will my wife be living in fear of threats from another man shocked shocked. Any man, that my wife reports to me about trespassing or death threats is a dead man walking and should run for his life before I get to him. angry angry

Bottom line . . . . r.ape is not an excuse in this case.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 20, 2012
Kay-Dee:

LOL!! yes, i know. That is when a girl carries her 2 legs to a man's house and when the guy touches her she says 'no' with a smile or "stop it, i like it" and in the end, claims she was ra.pe.d. That is the kind of ra-pe you wldnt want to tell your husband about.

you have to dig deeper because a gal going to a man's house is NOT automatically an invitation for s[b]e[/b]x. if she said NO at any times, and the guy didnt stop then it could be considered ra.pe. i said " could" because many say NO while they mean yes, but if that happens you need to stop and check if the gal is serious or not.

why wouldn't my wife tell me if a guy touches her in a way she doesn't approve of, not to mention r.ape.

some do, others dont, it all depends on the kind of husband they got. many men will view their wives as soiled goods, if they are ra.ped, rather than VICTIMS........and since we know that many will do ANYTHING to get (and stay) married, this silence is fully understandable.

How will my wife be living in fear of threats from another man shocked shocked. Any man, that my wife reports to me about trespassing or threat is a dead man walking and should better run for his life. angry angry

lol, you are funny!!!! yes you may feel tough but sadly some men out there may have GUNS, they also may be POWERFUL men that you can never defeat. what if the ra.pist is a powerful gov. official, who happens to be your boss, and who threatened her that he will fire you or even cook up some story and kill you? do you still think that wifey will come to you without a fear in the world?

remember i am not saying that this is right, i am just saying that i understand why a woman could be scared to talk about such crime, especially in a country where the rich are almost untouchable.

Bottom line . . . . r.ape is not an excuse in this case.

so what you are saying is that a woman CANNOT be ra.ped and be afraid of her attacker to the point of being quiet?!
i guess the day you look down the barrel of a gun and your life is threatened, you will understand why many live with FEARS.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by KayDee4: 5:23am On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
lol, you are funny!!!! yes you may feel tough but sadly some men out there may have GUNS, they also may be POWERFUL men that you can never defeat. what if the ra.pist is a powerful gov. official, who happens to be your boss, and who threatened her that he will fire you or even cook up some story and kill you? do you still think that wifey will come to you without a fear in the world?

Not trying to sound like tough Don chichi but powerful man o, Governor or my Boss, sexually harasses my wife, he's dead meat.

MRbrownJAY:
some do, others dont, it all depends on the kind of husband they got. many men will view their wives as soiled goods, if they are ra.ped, rather than VICTIMS........and since we know that many will do ANYTHING to get (and stay) married, this silence is fully understandable.

What kind of man will consider his wife to be 'soiled goods' because she was r.aped ? The man must be a callous husband and the woman, an insecure wife. If she doesnt tell her husband about her most embarrassing problems then who will she tell? That is why I suspect that those that hide it have some degree of approval of the act. grin grin

MRbrownJAY:
so what you are saying is that a woman CANNOT be ra.ped and be afraid of her attacker to the point of being quiet?!
i guess the day you look down the barrel of a gun and your life is threatened, you will understand why many live with FEARS.

So if your wife comes home crying that a man assaulted her for no just reason, you will sit back and say he's too powerful to face. I see no reason why your wife cant't tell you just about anything, this is your wife who you pillow-talk with every night, if she can't, then there's a problem. Those so called 'powerful' men, governors and rap.ists should be afraid of what you will do to them if they messed with your wife. If my wife has that confidence that i will stand for her then she can tell anyone off and even prevent the act from happening. I had a girlfriend that used to come home and report to me that guys tried to hit on her and I told her what to tell them anytime anyone tried something funny and anytime she says it, they just back-off.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Not trying to sound like tough Don chichi but powerful man o, Governor or my Boss, sexually harasses my wife, he's dead meat.

bro Kay Dee, it doesnt really matter how YOU view yourself in this matter because it is all down to how YOUR WIFE view the whole matter. if she believes that your life is in danger then she "may" act in strange manner to protect you, OR be afraid to let you know about what happened.

What kind of man will consider his wife to be 'soiled goods' because she was r.aped ? The man must be a callous husband and the woman, an insecure wife. If she doesnt tell her husband about her most embarrassing problems then who will she tell? That is why I suspect that those that hide it have some degree of approval of the act. grin grin

look and openly ask people around you, you will be surprised how many will quickly drop their wife if arm robber ra.pe her......or simply never touch her again and go find second wifey.

So if your wife comes home crying that a man assaulted her for no just reason, you will sit back and say he's too powerful to face.

again, pls dont misunderstand me. i said i UNDERSTOOD why a wifey would do that (keep quiet), that doesnt mean that it is RIGHT.
if wifey comes home crying then i will simply go to the cops to report the crime.

I see no reason why your wife cant't tell you just about anything, this is your wife who you pillow-talk with every night, if she can't, then there's a problem. Those so called 'powerful' men, governors and rap.ists should be afraid of what you will do to them if they messed with your wife.

lol, that is in r/ships where couples are in synch with one another and trust each other fully.....but we all know that such r/ship are very seldom and most marry for the wrong reasons in 9ja. lets be real here!

If my wife has that confidence that i will stand for her then she can tell anyone off and even prevent the act from happening.

bwaaaaaah!!!!! pls care to tell me how can your wife stop a gang of arm robbers from ra.ping her at gunpoint? how can she fight her big boss twice her size of ra.ping her? how she can stop a ra.pist from beating her into unconsciousness before ra.ping her?! you are funny, and clearly have no idea of what it means to be ra.ped.

I had a girlfriend that used to come home and report to me that guys tried to hit on her and I told her what to tell them anytime anyone tried something funny and anytime she says it, they just back-off.

did you just compare toasters with ra.pist?! toasting someone is not a crime and therefore you shouldnt even try (not in a million yrs) to compare the two.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by KayDee4: 6:19am On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
bwaaaaaah!!!!! pls care to tell me how can your wife stop a gang of arm robbers from ra.ping her at gunpoint? how can she fight her big boss twice her size of ra.ping her? how she can stop a ra.pist from beating her into unconsciousness before ra.ping her?! you are funny, and clearly have no idea of what it means to be ra.ped.

Forget about armed robbers, I wont even advice my enemies to confront them. I was referring to ur 'powerful' people, governors and bosses, people I know where to find their a$$es when i want to. Armed robbery rqpe is a different case and I'll be surprised if my wife got robbed and r.aped (God forbid) by robbers and she came home and didn't tell me about it

MRbrownJAY:
lol, that is in r/ships where couples are in synch with one another and trust each other fully.....but we all know that such r/ship are very seldom and most marry for the wrong reasons in 9ja. lets be real here!
did you just compare toasters with ra.pist?! toasting someone is not a crime and therefore you shouldnt even try (not in a million yrs) to compare the two.

That is how it all begins, if she has that much freedom and confidence to tell me anything while we're dating, then it gets even stronger if we're married. Are you saying couples are more sync or trust each other more in r/ships than in married life ?
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2012
^^^ no bro, the arm robber will bring up just as much FEAR as the powerful man who can easily send you to jail with cooked up story. many are ra.ped on a daily basis and due to whatever circumstances they keep quiet. how difficult is this simple fact to understand? put your emotions aside and try to understand the crime at hand.

many are ra.ped and the ra.pist tells them that they will be killed if they talked.....or that his "boys" will deal with her if she think or sending him to jail. thats all it takes to put the fear in anyone since there is no witness relocation program in 9ja. is it right? nope, but i UNDERSTAND why someone would keep quiet.

again many date and marry for the wrong reasons (peer pressure/body clock/money/status etc) therefore they are never in synch and wont trust you or be honest like that. how many do you know that are fully honest in dating? this is what we should expect from anyone but most rather pretend to be who they are not and never show their real self, until they get the ring on their fingers.....THEN thats when you meet the real person you married (aka possibly too late).
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:
I'll forgive her and support her in anyway i can. But the marriage will definitely end, and she'll move out of my house. . . I'll never condone infidelity. . . Ever!

It means you did not forgive her or at least, not entirely. undecided
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
yes, you can forgive and divorce her.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by ronkebp(f): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2012
If a woman can forgive a man for sleeping around and giving birth to kids with every woman he has slpet with or still sleeping with, why can't the man forgive his wife

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Killz3(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2012
naijasexy:

It means you did not forgive her or at least, not entirely. undecided
For every action, there's a reaction. . . A consequence
You commit a sin, there's a consequence. . .
You cheat on me and contract STD's. I forgive you, but you'll suffer the consequence of the STD's alone.
You ask a child to sit or he'll be spanked. He stands, he gets spanked, his arse is hurting and he comes to you and says he's sorry. You say it's ok, but then, his arse still hurts. . . Consequence
You will be forgiven, but the consequence will still play out.
The consequence of infidelity to me is Divorce.
If you cheat on me, i forgive you, but the consequence will play out. . . Divorce!
If you need my support, i support you if i can, but we remain divorced. You are not my wife. . . Consequence
I have rights to forgive and keep or forgive and kick out. If i choose the latter, no problem. I can't live with you if i can't trust you. Hell, you did not just cheat, you took in a baby. . . What an insult!
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by r231(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by Killz3(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
ronkebp: If a woman can forgive a man for sleeping around and giving birth to kids with every woman he has slpet with or still sleeping with, why can't the man forgive his wife
Who says this particular man sleeps around and has kids outside?
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? by ronkebp(f): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Who says this particular man sleeps around and has kids outside?

it does not matter, what if it was him that impregnated the wife's friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Both Families Oppose Your Relationship / I Want To Quit My GF Cause She Is Too Materialistic / Breast Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.