Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis (1073 Views)

Discussion / Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? / 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by ManofGod3(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2011
I have observed that Catholic churches are not touched or burnt during crisis.

Is there are relationship between Islam & Catholic church or
is it because both do use chaplets & rosaries.
Re: Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2011
the catholic- islam relationship is that of bitterness.
in the 11th century there was the crusade. it was until john paul's papacy that the relationship became easier.
the relationship was later severed by benedict xvi when he made a statement relating islam to violence and they was an outcry in the islamic world

the only similarity between the chaplet and the islamic bead is that; they are both strands of beads and nothing more.
one is entirely based on christian mystries and the other, i dont know
Re: Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by tpia5: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2011
The catholic church as an organization, has a good working relationship with muslims.

Not aware of any major disagreeemnts between them as of right now though i'll still check if necessary.
Re: Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
They are the same Jo.

Please read this article Catholicism & Islam: Ties That Bind
Re: Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by Knight1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
well, on a lighter note
i have heard (not sure if it's true) that catholic churches have arsenals
plus considering that they have rev fathers and other agile men in church 24/7,
a starved almajiri may want to reconsider facing such formidable adversariesgrin grin grin
Re: Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by hotToyin: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ poster. Catholic churches have always been burnt during crisis. Its just that you do not know. For example I know of a particular catholic church in Kano that is always burnt during crisis even the one that happened recently this year but they always rebuild afterwards. Find out the name yourself if you are that interested before you conclude.
Re: Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by vedaxcool(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^^^

I think certain Christians maintain over a 100 ids, I do not know whether part of Jesus 100folds promise also involved a 100ids but the rate at which certain obscure characters appear on nl this days to manufacture fraudbellent lies seems to know no bounds. In any case I am glad that the previous poster has brought his own personal experience to defeat the Ops personal experience, score is 0 : 0 cool cool
Re: Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
Man-of-God:

I have observed that Catholic churches are not touched or burnt during crisis.

Is there are relationship between Islam & Catholic church or
is it because both do use chaplets & rosaries.

Read about the closely guarded secret in the thread below.

Islam created by the Roman Catholic Church

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=778638.0
Re: Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
birds of the same feather,
google The Carthars and discover the truth about Catholic.

if you think the internet is lying, then visit a library and read.
Re: Why Catholic Churches Are Not Burnt During Crisis by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2011
The Awful Truth!

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

God's Wrath -- A Forgotten Doctrine / Father And Son Ousted From Trinity In New Bible Translations To avoid offence / Is God Satan With Better Public Relations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.