Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan (1126 Views)

We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by moneysense: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
I remember months leading to the Presidential election how
me and couple of my friends in the office engage people around
us in discussion and even hot argument why Jonathan and PDP
can not be trusted.

The result is obvious, Nigerians {even the literate though illiterate in disposition}
all were campaigning for Jonathan. The reason then was that he is from the south
south.

Well if the fuel subsidy sees the light of the day, the people that voted for him will
suffer too.

If i have my way, everybody that voted for Jonathan should be flogged or tagged enemy
of Nigeria.
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by Desola(f): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
You dey mind them?

They haven't seen nothing yet! Once Boko Haram hits Lagos, no one would tell them when to call for their retardeen's head in the gallows!

They are reaping what they so but they won't feel the full impact of their ill decision until they are hit close to home.

BH is gradually working itself down south. It has successfully held the retardeen badluck to ransom and knowing that it has full power, it would unleash carnage in the south. First Mb, then SS, followed by Sw and then SS. You watch and see.

All hail the dumb f/ucks who voted retardeen!
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2011
Poster abeg yarn the talk. When I was telling pple mot to vote for the punk they were telling me, "Jonathan is a good guy. Let us give him a chance".

Well here is the chance. Una never see suffer yet. Wait till 2012.

Nonsense.
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by BootyOnMe: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nigerians did not vote for Jonathan.
Point of correction.
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Point of correction.

My dear, the april polls were not rigged. They were accurate. Nigerians voted Goodluck Jonathan.

I hope y'all enjoying your handwork? God don catch una.
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by asorocker: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2011
if you dont want GEJ why dont you opt out of the union or is any body stopping you they way they are stopping Biafrans.

Stop Complaining and seccede please.
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by ASOROCKb(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Point of correction.

Which people voted for the Badluck then?
Boko haram guy's, huh? For them to be able to do their bombing unhindered. My Bad! Sorry for nigeria sha. Time for Biafras' bombardment. Biafra=Land of peace and Freedom
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=18pt]IBB was my choice to return as President besides GEJ. lmao[/size] grin
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by BootyOnMe: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
Please give him some more time.
He is in a 'meditative' stage. . . at least not a 'vegitative' one like the late Yaradua. wink
Beaf has reassured us all.
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by xtianh(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
Wen i knew dt GEJ was gna win i did nt bother my self voting, I also warned some ppl around me bt they were so ingnorant dt some even said they will cuz of his name n where he came from, One thng on mind is dt GEJ appointd d best nigeria can offer 4 nw in both ministerial n other principal officers so lets hpe on them and believe they wil b given a level playng ground to perform their respective duties, God bless nigeria
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by namfav(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
he has to be dragged by his testicles to maiduguri, what kind of president is these angry
never an ijaw president again
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
This Retardeen president is very clueless.

He has told us not to panic that terror attacks happen all over the world
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by asorocker: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nigeria has never eally known peace even before its formation in the                                         instigators hausa/fulani
40s there were riots in jos by the same hausa against igbos                                                       instigators hausa/fulani
50s there were riots in the North against southerners mainly against independence                   instigators hausa/fulani
60s there was wetie riots in the west state of emergency and coups and counter coups culminating in the 30 months civil war     instigators hausa/fulani
70s there were bloody coups and counter coups                                                                              instigators hausa/fulani
80s there were Maitasine riots                                                                                                          instigators hausa/fulani
90s there Religous riots in kano, bauchi, kaduna coups and attempted coupd                                 instigators hausa/fulani
2000s there were the Sharia Riots and Cartoon Riots                                                                       instigators hausa/fulani
2010s The Boko Haram riots and blood shedding                                                                              instigators hausa/fulani
2020s  

The Problem is not Jonathan or GEJ but the presence of a bloody thirsty group that most nigerians do not have an answer for
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by proudly9ja(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
I didn't vote Jonathan in fact I seriously campaigned against him. However, I do not like this 'we told you so' attitude. Let's face it, Jonathan's inadequacies will be felt by all. Even if you are not in Nigeria, you will have at least one friend or member of family in Nigeria. What we should be doing now is thinking about how to get out of this mess. In my heart of hearts, I still hope Jonathan will miraculously disappoint me and perform well. The future the way we are going doesn't look good. Many people don't know how bad things are in Naija.

Abeg, let's think of way forward. April elections have come and gone. Even those of us who didn't support Jonathan made fundamental errors in the way we went about campaigning for our aspirants. If we don't sit up and start working towards 2015 now, the thieving politicians will come with another slogan and slam us on our faces again. Already, I read somewhere that Mark is being touted as PDP flag bearer come 2015.
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=14pt]We can always try IBB, if the Southwest really wants a Northerner. He gave dem Obansanjo and Sholekon, Has the guy not done more dan enough to secure southwest vote.

IBB fOR President.
[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by namfav(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
sharrap with ibb

Bliss4Lyfe:

[size=14pt]We can always try IBB, if the Southwest really wants a Northerner. He gave dem Obansanjo and Sholekon, Has the guy not done more dan enough to secure southwest vote.

IBB fOR President.
[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by xtianh(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2011
Ok IBB for president in h/e/ll
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2011
xtianh:

Ok IBB for president in h/e/ll

[size=14pt]In hell?? Don't make me start my campaign now. u did be surprised, wat happens.[/size]  grin grin grin
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by aljharem3: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

[size=14pt]In hell?? Don't make me start my campaign now. u did be surprised, wat happens.[/size]  grin grin grin

trust me if u know the bitterness people have against IBB, you would stop your campaign

IBB did not put OBJ there, It was either OBJ or Falea and he chose his corrupt friend and military man OBJ

He did nothing for Nigeria nor North or SW.

anyway how was your day sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by WilyiWily: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
asorocker:

The Problem is not Jonathan or GEJ but the presence of a bloody thirsty group that most nigerians do not have an answer for
Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis and Their Fraudulent friend (Yorubas) are not happy because Ijaw man is president
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by yeswecan(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
The system . . not the person.
Re: We Warned Nigerians : Don't Vote For Jonathan by PointB: 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
Lol @ Bliss4lyf,
You want IBB, that's your own, I will campaigning for Tinubu or Bode George. Nigeria go better. Lol.

May Alao Akala might even do a better job. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares / Breakin News - Nlc , Tuc & Nupeng / #Occupy Nigeria:Foremost Nigerian Novelist Chinua Achebe, Other Writers Declare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.