Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,839 members, 7,844,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam (14201 Views)

Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State / Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms / Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by MiddleDimension: 5:52pm On Feb 02
cococandy:
In your sense 200 soldiers deaths is comparable to thousands of children dying.

A lot of you actually truly deserve whatever evil happens to you in your lives. There’s no way someone who thinks like you will encounter bad things and not feel deep down that you deserve it for being a soulless ghoul

I have read all his nonsense and to think that a mind that supposedly houses the holy spirit of a supposedly good God, is just what I find the most grotesque thing ever!

1 Like

Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by MiddleDimension: 5:54pm On Feb 02
Damian911:
I know but with the 70yrs hellish experience they will grab it without thinking twice
The reason they rejected the offer initially was because Israel just arrived the territory and their Arab brothers are assuring them of their support
But since they and their brothers have been defeated and they've suffered immensely in the hands of their enemies right now today they will accept such offer without looking back

If someone just comes to your house from no where and suddenly, you land gets partitioned witbout you being consulted, would you, Darmian, just surrender it like that? You tell me!
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by liasmiram2567: 5:56pm On Feb 02
Yugoslavia247:
If you give Israel to Palestine and Palestine to Israel Palestine will still want Israel.

Why

The hatred is religious and deep rooted.

Despite all the billions it is tunnel for war.

Palestine can say bye to Palestine

When you lose a war, the victor determines what happens to the vanquished.

They only want to remove Israel.

Useless people

What you stated here is the reverse. It is the Isreal that want all the land. The Palestinians have accepted the Oslo accord which recognises the two state agreement based on pre-1967.NOTE THAT ISREAL IS NOT WINNING ANY WAR IN FACT IT HAS NOT ACHIEVED AND WILL NEVER ACHIEVE ITS AIM
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Danisaint112(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02
anonymous1759:

I’m not surprise you reason like this , Israel are doing ethnic cleansing not fighting Terrorist, the way Russia handles Ukraine that’s what Is called minimizing casualties, over 2k plus was in Azov steel plant Russia gave them more than a month to surrender to minimize casualty.

Israel in the other hand bomb everywhere regardless.
Palestine Cannot withstand isreal In a war, this is not a war , Palestine has no official Army , stop supporting evil 👿 .

If everything is fair In war why are you crying about Biafra? What happened was fair like you said it’s war , who started the coup ? Biafra had an Army . Study wide to show thy self’ approved . Sentiments had hidden deep in you, your hate for Nigeria, Hausas and Muslim is what’s making you hate Palestine. The same Palestine have Christians too .

Damn I thought you were going to counter me with something meaningful and probably educate me about things I'm unaware of, but yeah, I didn't expect much considering your level of reasoning.

The scenario you are pointing out here is totally and completely different.

Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by several countries, including the United States, Israel, the European Union (EU), and others.
There activities also reflect it.

Ukraine army is a legal and world recognized army...

Palestinians do not have a recognized independent state. The situation in the region is complex and subject to geopolitical developments.

Ukraine on the other hand is a country located in Eastern Europe. They gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991 and are recognized as a sovereign nation.

Now I don't expect you to understand this because you are dumb.

About who started the coup; I would have educated you about that, everyone involved in it, the major plan for the coup, how the war started, how it was going, and how it ended, buuttt.... You are an irredeemable fool (yeah actually fooled and fed with stupid information to stupor by your parents) so I won't be wasting my time.

Now run along... Shush.
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Danisaint112(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02
cococandy:

You’re defending yourself against babies. Stupidd comment

Oh you mean babies that raped women and underage girls on Oct 7th massacre?

Who is making the stupid comment here.

If you are a woman just know that you are disgrace to womanhood. Spit.
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Crafteck1: 6:06pm On Feb 02
Yugoslavia247:
If you give Israel to Palestine and Palestine to Israel Palestine will still want Israel.

Why

The hatred is religious and deep rooted.

Despite all the billions it is tunnel for war.

Palestine can say bye to Palestine

When you lose a war, the victor determines what happens to the vanquished.

They only want to remove Israel.

Useless people

Most sensible comment here
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Crafteck1: 6:07pm On Feb 02
NextUK:
Neytayahu as overdone himself this time around with no where to hide. Isreali fan boy on NL I told you Isreal will regret the killing but you believed it will get away with killing over 25000 humans, let us even assume they were all terrorist in a single month n you think the world watching it on live TV will keep quiet

Let see how isreal will wriggle out of this one.

Hamas don outdo themselves, soon to be wiped out
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Krismas(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02
Danisaint112:

Oh you mean babies that raped women and underage girls on Oct 7th massacre?

Who is making the stupid comment here.

If you are a woman just know that you are disgrace to womanhood. Spit.
grin there was no single rape case by Hamas on oct7. no single prove to the effect. all the witnesses have been found liars by the Israeli media themselves.
Israel lies like an idiot all the time. recently Israel said 12 UNRWA staffs took part on oct7! later they said its now only 4 grin
it turn out 2 on the Israel list had been dead long before oct7
one of the staff cannot be identified
and the last one has never been a staff of UNRWA grin
infact UNRWA doesnt know him.
meanwhile israel is using chemical weapons in gaza on children!

Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Damian911: 6:15pm On Feb 02
MiddleDimension:

If someone just comes to your house from no where and suddenly, you land gets partitioned witbout you being consulted, would you, Darmian, just surrender it like that? You tell me!
Shit happens!
Nothing is predictable, as life isn't fair itself
Even among humans some people's lives are kind of unlucky with life.
Misfortune, bad luck seems to hover around them. That's life.
At least their situation is fair compared to Native indigenes of the New World, I believe you know the story
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Anashe: 6:25pm On Feb 02
Krismas:
grin Dey console urself grin
UK or America cannot stop the palestinian state from happening grin they know it is inevitable.
thats why the UK is changing its tone. they couldnt stop the Houthis from naval blockade on Israel. they will not be able to stop Iran from arming allies against Israel. Israel seem to be on a borrowed time grin their best is to make peace.

Console myself in what way? You can't have a sane argument without getting emotional? I don't live in the UK or the US. Iran can arm whoever it wants. Israel has solid allies too but I don't expect you to understand global politics or IR. The UK have elections this year, so does the US. And that means that all these decisions being made can change in months. Worst case scenario is WW3 that the world should avoid. Nations will align with whoever they want.
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Krismas(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02
Anashe:

Console myself in what way? You can't have a sane argument without getting emotional? I don't live in the UK or the US. Iran can arm whoever it wants. Israel has solid allies too but I don't expect you to understand global politics or IR. The UK have elections this year, so does the US. And that means that all these decisions being made can change in months. Worst case scenario is WW3 that the world should avoid. Nations will align with whoever they want.
grin who is emotional now? what i am telling you, is dat the UK and America are fast losing their influence in the world. they dont control much any more. they cant stop the Palestinian state. afterall they voted against its observer status, and still failed
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Anashe: 6:34pm On Feb 02
Krismas:
grin who is emotional now? what i am telling you, is dat the UK and America are fast losing their influence in the world. they don't control much any more. they cant stop the Palestinian state. afterall they voted against its observer status, and still failed

@bolded, yes, I agree. It's a balance of power. But they still have a lot of control though in other parts of the world.
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by anonymous1759(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02
Danisaint112:

Damn I thought you were going to counter me with something meaningful and probably educate me about things I'm unaware of, but yeah, I didn't expect much considering your level of reasoning.

The scenario you are pointing out here is totally and completely different.

Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by several countries, including the United States, Israel, the European Union (EU), and others.
There activities also reflect it.

Ukraine army is a legal and world recognized army...

Palestinians do not have a recognized independent state. The situation in the region is complex and subject to geopolitical developments.

Ukraine on the other hand is a country located in Eastern Europe. They gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991 and are recognized as a sovereign nation.

Now I don't expect you to understand this because you are dumb.

About who started the coup; I would have educated you about that, everyone involved in it, the major plan for the coup, how the war started, how it was going, and how it ended, buuttt.... You are an irredeemable fool (yeah actually fooled and fed with stupid information to stupor by your parents) so I won't be wasting my time.

Now run along... Shush.

You’re just ranting with Empty talks. Who started the coup ? I countered you with facts how can you go to war with a nation , which are not recognized by some countries without a military and you call it a war ? Hamas is a terrorist organization are all Palestinians Terrorist? You’re just too F001ish
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by anonymous1759(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02
smokinloud:

save your preachings for HAMAS. 'War is not fair'. If HAMAS wins the war the entire Israel will perish and their wives and children shared as war spoilt. Israel is winning with its own consequences, few thousands of casualties and military subjugation of Arab Palestinians. Shikena

Shikena abi ? I’m sure people like you call Putin Terrorist for the same thing you’re applauding.
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by RichDad1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02
thaoriginator:
you dey there? You see am?!!!!
Go and play with your mates.
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Krismas(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02
grin Mumus
Playing with Iran. You think Iran is Israel? Who murders civilians and babies?

BREAKING:
Turkey arrested 7 new Mossad spies today
The National Intelligence Organization of Turkey arrested 7 people in Istanbul and Izmir today on charges of selling information to Mossad.
Turkey receives information about Mossad spies from Iran. Iran breached Mossad's security network
Spies and people affiliated with Mossad in 28 countries of the world, in the three continents of Asia, Africa, and Europe, were identified during the operation.
Iran also obtained a large cache of intelligence and security data, including Israel's hidden military installations, weapons factories and strategic civilian industries.
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Krismas(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02
grin

Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by hammer567: 8:00pm On Feb 02
cococandy:

A lot of you actually truly deserve whatever evil happens to you in your lives. There’s no way someone who thinks like you will encounter bad things and not feel deep down that you deserve it for being a soulless ghoul

PLEASE, PLEASE STOP TRYING TO SOUND HOLY, TOMORROW WHEN THEY ATTACK ISRAEL AGAIN, U WILL BE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, WITH YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS COMMENTS. tongue

1 Like

Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Krismas(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02
grin HACKERS TAKE OVER ISRAELI MOVIE THEATERS
Turkish hackers reportedly hijacked screens across all Lev Cinemas in Israel with a Turkish flag and message in Hebrew:
"You stupid Jews, you are all terrorist murderers. You are a coward [the message at this point switches to the singular case]. You will take responsibility for the hundreds of innocent children killed in Gaza. We will never give you peace, even in your movies theaters, until you halt your acts of genocide. We will destroy you all. Until then we will restrict your Internet access and e-banking. God is with us."
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by smokinloud(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02
Krismas:
grin There is no single reason on earth why the Palestinians should not hate the Jews! these Ashkenazi destroyed Palestinian civilization, turned them to refuges among arab neighbors, stole their lands and establish an apartheid regime murderous regime on their soil with the help of western powers that are known for doing those kinds of thing around the world

see for yourself grin
https://youtube.com/shorts/77L-a9CWBUo?feature=share
They declared war on Israel and they faced the consequence of war shikena
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by smokinloud(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02
Krismas:
grin ur criteria for winning a war is dat Israel control water into Gaza?
sorry, that's the objective of the war, to wrest control of their future from the hands of hateful Jews, and so far, it appears the Jews will not be able to continue business as usual after this war. Iran's weapon is doing wonders on Israel u bet. dats why America and Britain are at war with Houthi, to help Israel from economic ruin from naval blockade placed on them and as soon as they saw they can not win the houthi, they are now contemplating attack on Iran who arms Houthi all becos of Israel. so stop blabbing about the useless weak Israel hemorrhaging on all points currently like a woman on heavy menses
They did same thing in 1967 Egypt and her fellow Arabs, blocking the sea on Israel. It took Israel 7 days to wipe their ass and they came begging. Sinai Became Israel's until Egypt leaked their ass. That's why they are afraid to attack Israel today. If Iran bomb just one single Israeli ship using Houthi as proxy they'll leak the inner assh*ole of Israel before Israel frees them. This one think say ba moimoi shar
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by smokinloud(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02
Damian911:
Nah that's quite cruel
Remove Hamas and you can have your peaceful two states coexisting
That's not possible serh. They'll attack Israel over and over again with or without Hamas
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by smokinloud(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02
cococandy:

[b] Go and ask your pastors or imams about war in their holy scriptures. Ask them if war has consequences. They'll tell you what war means. They are consequences to war. If you are not strong enough don't declare war. Israel has never started any war in his entire history as a modern state. They are only struggling to survive in the pack of wolves
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Krismas(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02
smokinloud:

They did same thing in 1967 Egypt and her fellow Arabs, blocking the sea on Israel. It took Israel 7 days to wipe their ass and they came begging. Sinai Became Israel's until Egypt leaked their ass. That's why they are afraid to attack Israel today. If Iran bomb just one single Israeli ship using Houthi as proxy they'll leak the inner assh*ole of Israel before Israel frees them. This one think say ba moimoi shar
grin If it took just 7days for Israel to defeat Egypt and open up the Suez, WHY DEN AFTER 100DAYS, ISRAEL CANNOT DEFEAT HAMAS? grin
All the Wars of Israel from 1948-1974 were fought for Israel by the British, French and America. Even now, the General overseeing the war in Gaza is the American General from the Afghan war. He is controlling all the ops from Tel-Aviv. Israel is fake and backward! They depend on the west for ALMS. So wot are u boasting about? Why can’t they free their hostages? Wot have they achieved in Gaza? Hamas controls all of northern Gaza now! The map is from Israel demselves! The green are Hamas controlled, while the orange is IDF. Wish u knew wot dis means!

Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Krismas(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02
smokinloud:

They declared war on Israel and they faced the consequence of war shikena
grin No! Ashkenazi Jews who are USELESS SLAVE TRADERS IN AFRICANS tot they can go to Palestine and take over the whole place, rather dan stay in their Mongolia under Ghangis Khan.
These Ashkenaz- Khazars became wealthy off the Slave trade as they built Slave ships and leading them to various European countries to enter the Slave trade. Ashkenaz Jewish also sold insurance to become rich off of dead Negro Slaves if they did not make across the Atlantic! Ashkenaz also had Slaves! All they do is lie. Now, they add genocide as feather to their cap
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by Krismas(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02
Useless Ashkenazi pimps!

Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02
hammer567:

PLEASE, PLEASE STOP TRYING TO SOUND HOLY, TOMORROW WHEN THEY ATTACK ISRAEL AGAIN, U WILL BE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, WITH YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS COMMENTS. tongue

Do you believe the 3 million Biafrans including the children who died in the war deserved it because of the coup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Feb 02
cococandy:

Do you believe the 3 million Biafrans including the children who died in the war deserved it because of the coup?

@hammer567 cat got your tongue?

1 Like

Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by smokinloud(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02
Krismas:
grin No! Ashkenazi Jews who are USELESS SLAVE TRADERS IN AFRICANS tot they can go to Palestine and take over the whole place, rather dan stay in their Mongolia under Ghangis Khan.
These Ashkenaz- Khazars became wealthy off the Slave trade as they built Slave ships and leading them to various European countries to enter the Slave trade. Ashkenaz Jewish also sold insurance to become rich off of dead Negro Slaves if they did not make across the Atlantic! Ashkenaz also had Slaves! All they do is lie. Now, they add genocide as feather to their cap

Ashkenazi Jews were not major players in the transatlantic slave trade. While some individual Ashkenazi Jews may have been involved in slave ownership or trade, it was not a widespread practice among Ashkenazi Jews as a group.

In Europe, Jews were often subject to strict regulations and restrictions that prevented them from owning slaves or participating in the slave trade. Additionally, the Ashkenazi Jewish community has a long tradition of advocating for the dignity and rights of all people, including slaves.

Did Arab traded your ancestors as slaves?! Yes or No?
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by pocohantas(f): 9:24pm On Feb 02
cococandy:

@hammer567 cat got your tongue?

This your crush. Abi na crushee. grin grin
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by smokinloud(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02
Krismas:
grin If it took just 7days for Israel to defeat Egypt and open up the Suez, WHY DEN AFTER 100DAYS, ISRAEL CANNOT DEFEAT HAMAS? grin
All the Wars of Israel from 1948-1974 were fought for Israel by the British, French and America. Even now, the General overseeing the war in Gaza is the American General from the Afghan war. He is controlling all the ops from Tel-Aviv. Israel is fake and backward! They depend on the west for ALMS. So wot are u boasting about? Why can’t they free their hostages? Wot have they achieved in Gaza? Hamas controls all of northern Gaza now! The map is from Israel demselves! The green are Hamas controlled, while the orange is IDF. Wish u knew wot dis means!
Make research, British helped the Arabs in the 1948 war against Israel. The Americans placed weapon embargo on the Jews. The only weapon they had was the ones they got from Czechoslovakia before the Haliyah. Israel fought the war with the ratio of 1 riffle to 3 men and they still defeated the 5 Arab states. You think say na moimoi?!. Make research about it
Re: UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam by smokinloud(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02
Krismas:
Though none of the world powers supported Israel or Arabs in the 6-day-war of 1967, they all criticize Israel for occupying Sinia, Jordan,Golan height as a consequence of the war. Read your history. Israel have been a lone wolf amongst a team of Arabs from inception. It's only God that's keeping Israel. Fighting terrorists who use civilians as shield is the toughest fight an army can fight that's why it's taking time to defeat Hamas. But trust me. Israel will occupy Gaza after this war for good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage / Obama's Half Brother Runs For Election In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.