Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) (5015 Views)

Man Wrongly Imprisoned For 27 Years Seeks N20bn Compensation / President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years / APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Curious345: 1:37pm On Feb 03
How are people surviving . It's maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad out there pleeeeeease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Sirmwill: 1:39pm On Feb 03
You added "graphic" 😂

With a CBN governor that studied Management and Administration gazer gazer

Where a banker has failed.

It's not yet graphic 😇

But, relax

Graphic lo kan

16 Likes

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by youneedjesus: 1:42pm On Feb 03
You even have money. Thank God O!

8 Likes

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by HeeBraHim2(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03
You need to buy new phone self because your camera na disaster.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by azadus18: 1:47pm On Feb 03
Very cheap
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 1:55pm On Feb 03
sad no pic sad.U are right.Even here in the States.Anybody that tell u otherwise isn't telling u the truth.We believe Emilokan will do something there soon.
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by metaluterus(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03
It won't last up to a month sef
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Curious345: 2:18pm On Feb 03
metaluterus:
It won't last up to a month sef
Yes -

1 paint rice 6k
5kg semo 5.5k
½paint beans - 2000
Garii- 2000

Na the main food be this . Would last 10days only

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by MrBroke(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03
Na really graphic content grin grin
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:18pm On Feb 03
HeeBraHim2:
You need to buy name phone self because your camera na disaster.
I'm watching you on this forum.
Be very careful
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:21pm On Feb 03
DestinedForGrea:
These days, if you don't have enough to sustain you for a month and you spend your money on fast foods that you won't eat more than once, you're not wise.

If you see the way I dey plan my meals these days ehn.
girlfriend wahala dey one side dey worry you to take her out or come visit and expects you to cook a posh food in this hard economy

I tried living such costly life last month Omo my cash finished and less than two weeks to new month I had nothing to sustain myself, had to borrow borrow till salary was paid.
This month no be person advise me to dump her.
I now go to the market and cook my foods alone with low budget amd suspend other things to it's food first

2 Likes

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by judatech: 3:22pm On Feb 03
To me graphic is handwriting,phone camera and the prices😎
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Shikini: 3:23pm On Feb 03
Terrible
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Dfather1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03
This is more than 27,600.
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Babaflenjor: 3:29pm On Feb 03
In Ghana today I bought a bottle of Coca-Cola big 1.5cl for 19.65 GHC equivalent to almost 1,500 Nigeria naira

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by kettykin: 3:32pm On Feb 03
If you go around various shopping malls , supermarkets, super stores , eateries you will realize that the country is either on a trajectory to explosion or about to. Some malls don't even have wares to sell

6 Likes

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by muyico(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03
u even try! ur location?
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by correctyourself(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03
Curious345:

Yes -

1 paint rice 6k
5kg demo 5.5k
½paint - 2000
Garii- 2000

Na the main food be this . Would last 10days only

Including that babe that u invited for weekends regularly? grin

Because this should take only you for one month.
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03
Life's f*****g hard mehn. All what u bought no suppose pass 3k on normal level. Sometimes I keep wondering how people wen get big family dey take survive. We keep on going from bad to worse in this country. Subsidy is damn removed! Dollar keep soaring high, No any good palliative measures to cushion the crazy effects, no any good banking and economic policy to restore confidence of foreign investors, no electricity, no good hospitals, insecurity matters keep worsening, things are damn soaring high. Where do we go from here? Is it a crime to be a Nigerian? What offence did we commit for been in this country. We keep believing our craaaazy leaders will bring in the desired change but the situation keeps worsening. I watched how a Nigerian lady was crying of joy on Instagram just because her Canadian visa application was approved, it's like she won a lottery ticket, it's like she's escaping from hell to heaven. The hope before was the dangote refinery, now the refinery has started operations and stories have changed, the almighty dangote refinery too is busy sourcing crude from USA, the hope we had is now gloomy, if the hope was that the fuel may be cheaper as there wont be any transportation and shipping cost, that thought has gone cos buying from USA means shipping and transportation cost still applies. Where do we go from here??

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by SuperOnyi: 5:43pm On Feb 03
shocked

The OP must be interrogated by the EFCC, he needs to explain where he got that amount of money and why he's spending it all on groceries; even our minimum wage is just a few thousands away from this amount.

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Curious345: 6:22pm On Feb 03
There is no grocery on the list. Na garri beans rice semo and other few condiments
SuperOnyi:
shocked

The OP must be interrogated by the EFCC, he needs to explain where he got that amount of money and why he's spending it all on groceries; even our minimum wage is just a few thousands away from this amount.
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Googledotcom: 6:23pm On Feb 03
I no longer write list of items to buy, I just carry my money and ATM card along.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03
E bin kpa wa ooo 😭😭😭
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Kreddy: 7:28pm On Feb 03
things are really getting harder

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Cartons Of Explosives Intercepted At Lagos Airport / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Biafra ; Dr Ifeanyi Okowa’s Half Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.