Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) (5042 Views)

Man Wrongly Imprisoned For 27 Years Seeks N20bn Compensation / President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years / APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by sanandreas(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03
Feeding takes everything. You wonder what you are working for.

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by RepoMan007: 8:44pm On Feb 03
kettykin:
If you go around various shopping malls , supermarkets, super stores , eateries you will realize that the country is either on a trajectory to explosion or about to. Some malls don't even have wares to sell
speak for your region and town oga. Go to bauchi or jigawa that amount will turn you into orobo if you consume that much in 10 days.
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by RepoMan007: 8:46pm On Feb 03
sanandreas:
Feeding takes everything. You wonder what you are working for.
yes. We spend 60 of our income in feeding according to stats, the highest in the world.
Re: See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) by Femininecaregal(f): 10:33pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan To Relocate Some Ministries To Lagos / Racism Thrives Because Black Nations Fail / Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.