Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online (1796 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / D Way Some Women Look Like When Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by toujurs: 12:01pm On Feb 04
I had a very disappointing experience yesterday, i should have walked out on her, after expressing how she doesn't look even close to the pictures she posts, than wasting my time and money on someone deceptive.

But i kept my cool, and behaved like a gentle man

What even got me offended, was her greed, to have a taste of every meal on the menu.

I had to tell her, to pay for her take away, which she took alone, can you imagine she started giving me an attitude.

I don't understand, should i also pay for your own take out as well angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Seun(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04
She looked different how? Not wearing makeup? Posting an old picture online?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by VeryWickedMan: 12:04pm On Feb 04
Seun:

Hiding her moustache online.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by AwokenVawulence: 12:04pm On Feb 04
Dem don use make finish their face yakata grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Carcholce: 12:10pm On Feb 04
For seun to comment on this post, na front page straight!!
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by illicit(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04
They always come to eat

πŸ₯΅
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by racerve(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:

Do you put your negative traits on your CV?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Kipaji: 12:21pm On Feb 04
Hopefully, this thread won't turn into a sea of hate against women.
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by toujurs: 12:22pm On Feb 04
Seun:
She wore make up, but wasn't still looking as attractive as i admired her online. She looked different.

She is not that fine 😭, i have wasted my money πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by DaddyRochie1642: 12:26pm On Feb 04
Oga tell us the real truth,

You were disappointed because of the styles you had already planned in that your coconut head to give her when you guys finally meet but you were disappointed she looked masculine grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by DaddyRochie1642: 12:28pm On Feb 04
toujurs:
She wore make up, but wasn't still looking as attractive as i admired her online. She looked different.

She is not that fine 😭, i have wasted my money πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

She did not force you, you chose to spend your money even after seeing the deception, a man that truly knows his worth will leave that environment fast because of the deceit,

You behaved like a very thirsty bloody simp.

See the way the bloody simp is lamenting,

You can continue weeping and gnashing your teeth grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by toujurs: 12:33pm On Feb 04
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the real truth,

You were disappointed because of the styles you had already planned in that your coconut head to give her when you guys finally meet but you were disappointed she looked masculine grin grin
the so called styles, it's funny how you feel, it's a reward for taking her out. Styles she wants too, as well. If she doesn't want it. Obviously i can't persuade her, and it won't happen. Even the styles is not worth what i spent. Don't feel she will be doing me a favour, agreeing to the styles, because she wants it too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by toujurs: 12:37pm On Feb 04
DaddyRochie1642:

She did not force you, you chose to spend your money even after seeing the deception, a man that truly knows his worth will leave that environment fast because of the deceit,

You behaved like a very thirsty bloody simp.

See the way the bloody simp is lamenting,

You can continue weeping and gnashing your teeth grin grin
the issue isn't about, the spending. But the personality of the person i spent it on.

Common take out, you can't even pay for yourself. Haba!

If i had walked out, don't you think that's mean?

For a lady, who took her time to dress up for a date.

If i was thirsty, we would have still ended up in my apartment, regardless i wasn't impressed about what i saw.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by DaddyRochie1642: 12:38pm On Feb 04
toujurs:
the so called styles, it's funny how you feel, it's a reward for taking her out. Styles she wants too, as well. If she doesn't want it. Obviously i can't persuade her, and it won't happen. Even the styles is not worth what i spent. Don't feel she will be doing me a favour, agreeing to the styles, because she wants it too.

- So you admit to us that your intentions for taking her out was not genuine... You wanted to fatten the cow first before slaughter grin
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by DaddyRochie1642: 12:41pm On Feb 04
toujurs:
the issue isn't about, the spending. But the personality of the person i spent it on.

Common take out, you can't even pay for yourself. Haba!

If i had walked out, don't you think that's mean?

For a lady, who took her time to dress up for a date.

If i was thirsty, we would have still ended up in my apartment, regardless i wasn't impressed about what i saw.

Your type is the type that a woman will get pregnant outside and pin it on that your coconut and you will be there sayiny "if I reject this baby that is not my own, won't that be mean" grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by toujurs: 12:42pm On Feb 04
DaddyRochie1642:

- So you admit to us that your intentions for taking her out was not genuine... You wanted to fatten the cow first before slaughter grin
If i wanted to slaughter, i would have paid for the take out, so we could end up at my place.

But i have outgrown, that level of taking a lady out, for a smash. Character matters.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by muyico(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04
Seun:
o photo lab app deceived him! that is wot most lady use online for they re pf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by emmabest2000(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Salubata(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan please see to this.

It's a very vital skill you possess.

No matter how bad one is, he's still useful. At least as bad example
racerve:

Do you put your negative traits on your CV?
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04
Funny how some men thinks paying for a date makes you a simp and smashing on the first date is a must.

BTW OP, sorry. Next time perhaps start chatting with a lady and then ask 4 video call before going on first date.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by toujurs: 1:46pm On Feb 04
NPFLADMIN:
Funny how some men thinks paying for a date makes you a simp and smashing on the first date is a must.

BTW OP, sorry. Next time perhaps start chatting with a lady and then ask 4 video call before going on first date.
Thanks Boss πŸ‘.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Chukwuisgreat(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Meteng: 2:24pm On Feb 04
No matter how different you look when we eventually meet, I must knack you to compensate for my time wasted
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Bornboy4: 2:49pm On Feb 04
It happened to me too. I saw a supposed beautiful lady on Facebook only to see a lady masquerade on a face-to-face invitation.
I doubled my steps as I walked past her even though it was obvious that she recognised me instantly.
Na me wan fvck juju?
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Tjra: 2:53pm On Feb 04
They like to look their best in Pictures which is normal. Their DP is their virtual CV so don't blame our ladies.
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by kokakola: 2:57pm On Feb 04
Taking a newly found lady out on a date is gradually becoming achaic for Men in this part of the world. Now, the females are the one coming to a guy's house for the first visit. 80% would demand transport money before coming, 15% will borrow to come expecting you to pay back, while less than 5% will come with their own money without bothering you. In all of these, pray you meet a good girl with valuable traits.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Justkatty(f): 2:59pm On Feb 04
You people won't kill someone on this forum πŸ˜‚
What you ordered was different from what you got Pele Sir

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Nicepoker(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04
No matter how bad and ugly your products are. Your adverts must always say the opposite. grin how do you people think of trusting and believing a woman.
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by toujurs: 4:44pm On Feb 04
Justkatty:
You people won't kill someone in this forum πŸ˜‚
What you ordered was different from what you got Pele Sir
😭😭
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by LordIsaac(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04
Seun:
Even character make-up is still make-up. The β€œdifference” is actually in the face of the beholder, the young man.😊
Re: Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online by Kobicove(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:

Truly speaking, you're a very wicked man!grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abstainance?is It Possible / Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] / Where Do You Place Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.