Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf (26967 Views)

How Tiktoker, Murja Kunya, Caused Rift Between Hisbah Commander, Gov Yusuf / Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by NinjaMetahuman: 9:33pm On Feb 05
So Tinubu should come and solve the hunger in kano?

What's your job Mr governor? Are these clowns not collecting allocation? Shifting responsibilities to the president and the media people of president just gonna stand and watch like mumu.

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by searchlight: 9:34pm On Feb 05
Media propaganda. No one is hungry. Tinubu is turning Nigeria into London like he turned Lagos. We are enjoying his dividend of democracy here in the east. Jagaban on your mandate we shall stand till 3035.

5 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Throwback: 9:34pm On Feb 05
betshopagent:
So APC supporter like you now believes in Peter OBi. I thought you Apcshits said he is a liar? What changed? Una go learn the hardway

So you agree that the Naira should be floated and the oil subsidy removed immediately as canvassed by Peter Obi when he was a presidential candidate?

Then why are you lamenting about the side effects of such economic decisions that are now implemented?

3 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Dybala11(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05
Intergrated:
lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ each state dey report thier own shege.
Who will now report the Shege promax that the likes of the resident Vulture-griller of Nairaland, Hell-anus and co are seeing daily?

3 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by honor4me: 9:35pm On Feb 05
And this coming from a whole Governor of a state. Do most of these elected Governor had any why they were voted into power at all? So without a federal support there is nothing that a governor can do to help his people?
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Advancedman(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05
fergie001:

SOURCE

So what's your job as the governor?
This is why we must restructure Naija now
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by 11doubledee: 9:37pm On Feb 05
fergie001:

SOURCE

Sanwo olu should please join him
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by ezegenigbonine: 9:38pm On Feb 05
Hunger kill dem there. Na so the whole Nigerian go dey suffer till everybody get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Drbarmes(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05
Just see what a governor is telling his people. Very irresponsible leaders
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by stacyadams: 9:39pm On Feb 05
vanbonattel:
I have never laughed this hard in years. cheesy grin grin

There is hunger in Kano? Really grin grin cheesy cheesy

These people are comedians aswear, after voting in a bent, incoherent, bulabablu speaking ghost without any credentials or identity you now expect for food to be in Nigeria? Na by magic?

We warned you, you called us Obidients and that we were insulting you, okay, we apologise for the insult now, eat the apology, go ahead.

Remember, Atiku is still in the race for president, sorry, sheik Gumi or Shehu Shagari will get more votes that anyone.

Una never chee chomchin, e remain 7 and half looooooooong years o grin

grin February 23 just show us the amount of clowns we get for naija especially nairaland and naija politicians grin

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by stacyadams: 9:41pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

So you agree that the Naira should be floated and the oil subsidy removed immediately as canvassed by Peter Obi when he was a presidential candidate?

Then why are you lamenting about the side effects of such economic decisions that are now implemented?

Obi no tell u how him wan do am while ur personal lord and savior dey run away from interview grin
Joker

7 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Theoarhics: 9:43pm On Feb 05
Do we still have NLC abi they don jazz all of us? Why is nobody doing something about the suffering of the masses?
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Zeebuy: 9:43pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

When you are done laughing.

admit it, your bulaba has failed woefully.

Shege Pro Max under the builder of lagos. Shame on una

3 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Throwback: 9:43pm On Feb 05
Zeebuy:

admit it, your bulaba has failed woefully.

Shege Pro Max under the builder of lagos. Shame on una

7 years to go.

Pain then gain.

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by CockPit: 9:44pm On Feb 05
How do you say "Ebi Npa wa o" in Hausa language?

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by WayoProphet: 9:46pm On Feb 05
lol, at least Buhari said he will make $1=1 Naira, bla bla bla. But this one said it’s his turn to rule and some fools voted for him. What do you guys expect?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Malroux:
I can't believe that anyone could be worse than Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by senteugene: 9:47pm On Feb 05
Elo fokan bale...
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by coleon(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05
vanbonattel:

These people are comedians aswear, after voting in a bent, incoherent, bulabablu speaking ghost without any credentials or identity you now expect for food to be in Nigeria? Na by magic?

We warned you, you called us Obidients and that we were insulting you, okay, we apologise for the insult now, eat the apology, go ahead.

Remember, Atiku is still in the race for president, sorry, sheik Gumi or Shehu Shagari will get more votes that anyone.

Actually, Kano voted Kwankwaso and not the druglord.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Kurugu92(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05
Soon The north we join their nzogbu brothers to demand for secession and everybody will be pleased to have a separate country.this I've seen cus Africans want done meals but they forgot that Americans suffered a lot to have a blessed nation
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Sleekfingers: 9:49pm On Feb 05
fergie001:

SOURCE

And what's the primary job of a governor? All these useless governors need to get off their stinking butts and do the necessary and stop crying to the FG....
What's stopping the governors from investing in Agriculture?
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by ClearFlair: 9:50pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
He won't tell his people that FG has increased his state's allocation. FAAC has been sharing no less than 1 trillion monthly.
These irresponsible Governors would rather deflect the attention of their citizens to the FG while they embezzle the state's funds.

Sharing 1 trillion and the people are hungry. God is really merciful else APC would not exist
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by RALPHOW(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05
Poverty in the North, especially in Kano in the 1900s was second to non.
I don't know how they will survive now.
They are brain washed with religion.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by gbishman: 9:52pm On Feb 05
Aren't these governors jokers? so as governors can't you look in-ward and come up with a solution to help lift your state out of hunger?
So everything that happens in 36 states plus Abuja should be brought to Tinubu's door step then why where you elected as as governor in the first place then resign.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by bjdon: 9:55pm On Feb 05
Aboki did not see hunger for 8 years under Buhari, it's now they see hunger. Na lie! i did not, and can never vote Tinubu, but I will NEVER join any protest agaisnt him. it's only when it's a southerner in office that the North suddenly know how to protest. They did it aginast GEJ, and now want to do the same agaisnt Tinubu. We should leave them to it, by 2027 maybe they would have learnt a leason and wil not rush to vote 'Muslim-Muslim' ticket
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Maski87: 9:56pm On Feb 05
How is this Tinubu busssines
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05
No F**k given … y’all should enjoy your renewed hope bunch of tribal bigots … 2027 pls vote for him again .. after what Buhari and APC did to Nigerians never thought in my wildest dream people will still vote for APC …

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Asswipemod: 10:07pm On Feb 05
vanbonattel:

Hoebee will not be president..
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by yewit37486: 10:08pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

When you are done laughing.

You know a person has gone really low when they have to refer to their opponent's ideas to justify their action. What a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by yewit37486: 10:10pm On Feb 05
As for those gloating, Kano voted for NNPP, so please rest with the "elections have consequences".
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Melagros(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05
Absuchat:
Did Tinubu promise them Tiwo shinkafa? grin
No grin
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by bluecircle470: 10:16pm On Feb 05
Racoon:
Kai! No hunger anywhere. Make una dey deceive una selves. The shege promax is still loading.

As if you’re living comfortably angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.