Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf (26968 Views)

How Tiktoker, Murja Kunya, Caused Rift Between Hisbah Commander, Gov Yusuf / Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by tenpipsperday: 1:15am On Feb 06
The north still teaching Obi lessons
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by TheFarmer1: 1:20am On Feb 06
These statements coming from this Governor has really infuriated me. What nonsense! A Governor should know exactly what to do, but no. He'd prefer to run to Abuja to vent and yarn dust. You have executive powers. Utilize it. Unilaterally crash the price of certain food items. You have food reserves in your state. What happened to releasing these food items and closely monitoring its distribution across the state? It pains me how we always "elect" clueless people into power, only to hear them talk like people with no idea why they are in power.

Give out grants and loans to businesses, manufacturers and Agro-based ventures. Place higher priority on Human Capital Development. Governance is not always about constructing roads.

This man don vex me angry angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Konquest: 1:30am On Feb 06
fergie001:

SOURCE

“People are facing hardship such that a measure of rice cannot be afforded by a lot of families. Locally produced rice is now N65,000, maize is N52,000, millet N56,000, and groundnut oil is N4,500. Where will the people place themselves and what will the salary earner survive on?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by CockPit: 1:53am On Feb 06
Tinubu is in France enjoying himself.

Waiting for Tinubu to come fix Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Moneyyman: 2:32am On Feb 06
He's still asking for "highly preferential assistance" to Kano.

grin

No be madness?
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Brushstrokes20: 2:40am On Feb 06
# eBOLA on rampage!💯💯
# the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by BeeNG3: 3:23am On Feb 06
Highest population! How has it changed our situation in the country, use your population strength help the country na

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:11am On Feb 06
Nigeria really surprised me when they allowed Tinubu rule

The consequences must prevail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Ensa777(f): 4:23am On Feb 06
Give more populated states food first do that you would relax and birth more.
Southern states reducing their birthdate are fools ,abi?
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by pafun(m): 4:39am On Feb 06
This one doesn’t even know he is chief executive officer of his state. What a dvmb ass.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by gabbytabby: 5:01am On Feb 06
All this immature Governors self. He is suppose to say what he is doing to join hands to alleviate the problems.

fergie001:

SOURCE

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by ChristCee: 5:30am On Feb 06
vanbonattel:
I have never laughed this hard in years. cheesy grin grin

There is hunger in Kano? Really grin grin cheesy cheesy

These people are comedians aswear, after voting in a bent, incoherent, bulabablu speaking ghost without any credentials or identity you now expect for food to be in Nigeria? Na by magic?

We warned you, you called us Obidients and that we were insulting you, okay, we apologise for the insult now, eat the apology, go ahead.

Remember, Atiku is still in the race for president, sorry, sheik Gumi or Shehu Shagari will get more votes that anyone.

Una never chee chomchin, e remain 7 and half looooooooong years o grin
As an OBIDIENT supporter myself let me tell you that this is very foolish of you. Obi should never have left Atiku in the first place. Also Tinubu is already the president there is no point in being a sore loser.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Lifeinlight: 6:02am On Feb 06
Dee60:
Why is Tinubu the one to provide food for them? Why not the Governor?
Tinubu anti people policy put Nigerians in hardship today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Lifeinlight: 6:11am On Feb 06
Asswipemod:

The North enjoyed thoroughly under Buhari. [b]The South suffered immensely. [/b]Now the North is suffering. Niger republic - blocked. Chad - blocked. No access to free funds. The dollars and nairas pilfered by their elites should be released. They should drive away their BH, ISWAP and Fulani herdsmen. They created them to destabilize the country and bring the country under their power. All terrorists should be completely stopped. Then there will be peace and Northern farmers can return to the farm.
but the south is also suffering under Tinubu. Everybody is suffering under Tinubu. The hardship is 3 much

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Lifeinlight: 6:12am On Feb 06
ChristCee:

As an OBIDIENT supporter myself let me tell you that this is very foolish of you. Obi should never have left Atiku in the first place. Also Tinubu is already the president there is no point in being a sore loser.
That is bygone. Let us see to the hardship and suffering in Nigeria for now.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by JayyXXX(m): 6:22am On Feb 06
usagee36:
But who will be better? They are all same.
Have you tried them all?

When your useless candidate is performing woefully, you try to rope other candidates in.

Shift

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by slowice(m): 6:30am On Feb 06
PressMyButton:
He won't tell his people that FG has increased his state's allocation. FAAC has been sharing no less than 1 trillion monthly.
These irresponsible Governors would rather deflect the attention of their citizens to the FG while they embezzle the state's funds.

What is 1trillion when dollar exchanges for 1500. Some of you are terrible humans
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by RexTramadol1: 6:41am On Feb 06
vanbonattel:
I have never laughed this hard in years. cheesy grin grin

There is hunger in Kano? Really grin grin cheesy cheesy

These people are comedians aswear, after voting in a bent, incoherent, bulabablu speaking ghost without any credentials or identity you now expect for food to be in Nigeria? Na by magic?

We warned you, you called us Obidients and that we were insulting you, okay, we apologise for the insult now, eat the apology, go ahead.

Remember, Atiku is still in the race for president, sorry, sheik Gumi or Shehu Shagari will get more votes that anyone.

Una never chee chomchin, e remain 7 and half looooooooong years o grin

You need to study election results again.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by icankel: 6:48am On Feb 06
Ndi 1million votes are now complaining. It's just months, tell me what will happen when Tinubu mark 2years in office?
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Enemyofpeace: 7:23am On Feb 06
Tinubu that is deaf and dumb

I almost joined my ancestors this morning, as I was zipping my trouser the zip got hold of my staff of office.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Otunski: 7:29am On Feb 06
What we are seeing is nothing but a spillover effects of Buhari misrule for 8 yrs.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by annyz: 7:37am On Feb 06
But the richest man in Nigeria and Africa is from your zone.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by damosade(m): 7:42am On Feb 06
PressMyButton:
He won't tell his people that FG has increased his state's allocation. FAAC has been sharing no less than 1 trillion monthly.
These irresponsible Governors would rather deflect the attention of their citizens to the FG while they embezzle the state's funds.

Make you people dey deceive yourself.
Na him dey control economy
You people never accept blame. Is either the people president is working with or the state governor's.

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Asswipemod: 7:50am On Feb 06
Lifeinlight:
but the south is also suffering under Tinubu. Everybody is suffering under Tinubu. The hardship is 3 much

Don't worry. The story will soon change for the South. The North is fighting back with everything they've got but they are loosing.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Melonsmasher: 7:50am On Feb 06
God1000:
Tinubu should kindly resign if he doesn't know what to do..
Not too fast, you have 7 more years to enjoy this renewed hope of BAT.

Nigeria has gotten far better than ever, God bless Jagaban, Nigeria best president
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by salem1996: 7:57am On Feb 06
Absuchat:
Did Tinubu promise them Tiwo shinkafa? grin

Tuwo not tiwo grin cheesy cheesy oya pay me for this correction sir
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by salem1996: 8:01am On Feb 06
tenpipsperday:
The north still teaching Obi lessons

Them go soon know say lesson way them want teach Obi, na them suppose learn am cool grin
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Greenfaces: 8:11am On Feb 06
And very poor transportation network system. Its the worst state I know when it comes to transportation. Everything is left to the discretion of keke riders
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Nonsoco80(m): 8:17am On Feb 06
Where is FREESTUFFNG

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by skj1377(m): 8:21am On Feb 06
Results of senseless economic policy .
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Maxtipulation(m): 8:38am On Feb 06
Fake news: Kano people are not starving
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by victorVIC1(m): 8:51am On Feb 06
But I sincerely don't understand how a sane person would consider Tinubu as the suitable presidential candidate for Nigeria.

You are looking at a country that has undergone decades of severe abuse and as such requires quick and all-round overhaul yet you guys were bold enough to handover the affairs of such country to a fragile candidate. Na level of bravery dey baffle me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units / Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions / Mass Actions Against Fuel Price Hike Begin Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.