Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O (27243 Views)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06
franchasofficia:
You are not yet ready to marry bro.

I am happily married going 5 years soon and I was a street smart guy before I married, I also suffered a lot financially so I am in a position to advice you well because I have been on both sides of life.

If you want to remain financially buoyant and successful, you must consider this when picking a wife.

Don't marry out of pity because ladies don't marry out of pity, they marry the best available man to them. If they tell you how many guys some married and single ladies have rejected before picking their current husband or fiance, you will stop pitying ladies when making your own relationship decisions.

Ladies consider a lot before accepting a man as husband. Top on the things ladies consider are:

1.) His financial status
2.) His academic background
3.) His ability to spend and cater for them.

But unfortunately guys consider stupid qualifies when picking a wife and that is why many guys remain poor or go back broke after marriage.

Guys consider foolish qualities like:

Buttocks size
Boobs size
How hard it was for them to get the girl; mumu guys take girls that suffer them before saying yes as wife material.

If you want to marry and not go broke after marriage, please forget all those yeye physical qualities of big ass, big boobs, etc cos no matter how big your wife ass or boobs is or how fine she is, majority of men will still cheat or want to experience small ass girls after marrying big ass lady lolz, men are that confused so don't waste your time picking physical attributes of a lady over crucial qualities that will sustain your wealth after marriage.

To avoid going broke after marriage, marry a lady from a good family background with good career. Men should learn how to dig gold too, gold digging is not bad, ladies have been digging gold since BC and the world didn't end.

If u are a guy doing well financially, to avoid going broke after marriage, go for career ladies from established family backgrounds, they full ground, even as a married guy I de see them everyday. Unless you are a broke or struggling single guy, then it will be hard for you to get such high caliber ladies, sadly
Connect me with some of the ones you know. I am a university graduate (futo). But I am self employed.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by MadeMan01(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.

Its so bad. Seeking a wife in 2024 is like looking through a garbage dump praying to find food that is not rotten, or eaten by rats or ants or not yet smelling that you can manage to eat. But its so sad. Modern girls waste their best years and expect a man to marry the left over damaged and traumatiszed leftover.

7 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by CandidAdmin(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06
jimcaddy:
It's only in Nigeria and amongst Nigerian women that finding a wife becomes difficult. In saner climes, it's different. Women have the capacity and capability to love and to be committed. But not Nigerian women. Many Naija babes are broken mentally, emotionally and psychologically, so they don't have that capability to love a man. They see dating or relationship as a game and an avenue to get financial gains from it. Almost all Nigerian women think alike, social media too isn't helping. So it's really hard to find a wife amongst them. Unless one who is well brought up and less exposed.

Saner climes have the highest rate of HOEFLATION

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Michaelspresh(f): 10:28pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Can we connect?
drop your WhatsApp number
Will chat you up

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06
Goodlady:

Come to Jabi Park, Abuja this weekend. Carry like N300K cos you must take me out after prayers!
Lmao, be like this prayer comes with gum body? grin
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Greystone: 10:32pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Finding a wife isn't hard, you are in the wrong place looking for the right wife

Baba wants a repentant Kim Kardashian with the account balance of Melinda Gates who has the heart of Mother Theresa

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 10:33pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Connect me with some of the ones you know. I am a university graduate (futo). But I am self employed.
The caliber of ladies I know will be expecting too much from you honestly because they too want something bigger than them which is where single ladies make mistake.

They would want someone like me that is single and may be expecting you to be in such level in life which I believe is not what you want right now.

Talk to your Mom, older Aunts, give them an example of the kind of lady you want.

Don't ignore forums like this, make friends here. There are quality ladies on this Nairaland open your eyes well

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06
chatinent:
He who finds a good wife finds a good thing. I found the best. smiley
Happy for you
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 10:34pm On Feb 06
Greystone:

Baba wants a repentant Kim Kardashian with the account balance of Melinda Gates who has the heart of Mother Theresa
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Faposky95: 10:34pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Go to any Christ embassy branch. Join the believers love world and you'll meet your soulmate

Walahi yu liehi
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Afolashade00(f): 10:34pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

You’re right.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by FoggedBrain: 10:35pm On Feb 06
Jeon:
Why are you miserable ,crying and stressing yourself in finding a particular thing that doesn't benefit the male gender? .

Men don't need Women or have anything to do with marriage,but deep down we know the person[s] that do need it/benefits from it the most. This is why they feel so much pains if they can't get a woman's attentions,the pain can lead to brutal situations whereby killing can be involved [killing the woman ,or killing himself or killing himself and the woman ] .
And they also hate to see a single woman happy, especially if she's doing well without them ,the next tag is " She is a feminist, hoe".

You no dey tire for all this kind posts? undecided
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by ufotty2001: 10:36pm On Feb 06
franchasofficia:
You are not yet ready to marry bro.

I am happily married going 5 years soon and I was a street smart guy before I married, I also suffered a lot financially so I am in a position to advice you well because I have been on both sides of life.

If you want to remain financially buoyant and successful, you must consider this when picking a wife.

Don't marry out of pity because ladies don't marry out of pity, they marry the best available man to them. If they tell you how many guys some married and single ladies have rejected before picking their current husband or fiance, you will stop pitying ladies when making your own relationship decisions.

Ladies consider a lot before accepting a man as husband. Top on the things ladies consider are:

1.) His financial status
2.) His academic background
3.) His ability to spend and cater for them.

But unfortunately guys consider stupid qualifies when picking a wife and that is why many guys remain poor or go back broke after marriage.

Guys consider foolish qualities like:

Buttocks size
Boobs size
How hard it was for them to get the girl; mumu guys take girls that suffer them before saying yes as wife material.

If you want to marry and not go broke after marriage, please forget all those yeye physical qualities of big ass, big boobs, etc cos no matter how big your wife ass or boobs is or how fine she is, majority of men will still cheat or want to experience small ass girls after marrying big ass lady lolz, men are that confused so don't waste your time picking physical attributes of a lady over crucial qualities that will sustain your wealth after marriage.

To avoid going broke after marriage, marry a lady from a good family background with good career. Men should learn how to dig gold too, gold digging is not bad, ladies have been digging gold since BC and the world didn't end.

If u are a guy doing well financially, to avoid going broke after marriage, go for career ladies from established family backgrounds, they full ground, even as a married guy I de see them everyday. Unless you are a broke or struggling single guy, then it will be hard for you to get such high caliber ladies, sadly
thanks very much for this advice. I was about giving up and marry any girl I see because age is not by my side .. thanks bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06
franchasofficia:
Op shebi I told you that you stand a greater chance of meeting quality single ladies on Nairaland than in real life or Facebook and Instagram, here is an example
But he is only inviting me to his church.
Make I no lie, I no wan end 2025 without officially wedding someone's daughter as my officially wedded wife.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 10:39pm On Feb 06
ufotty2001:
thanks very much for this advice. I was about giving up and marry any girl I see because age is not by my side .. thanks bro
Do not make that mistake of marrying anyhow please. Man no de old so long as he is doing well financially.

All will be well, don't give up, but in all you do, marry a kind lady, a lady with human conscience, an empathetic lady who has respect not just for her family members but for others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by extremelygolden: 10:40pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Ogbeni, marry the one you were trying to penetrate the other day nah!

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 10:40pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

But he is only inviting me to his church.
Make I no lie, I no wan end 2025 without officially wedding someone's daughter as my officially wedded wife.
I think say the person na female?

Beam your search on Nairaland, quality ladies full here, give it a try

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06
Michaelspresh:
drop your WhatsApp number
Will chat you up
Sent you an email

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06
franchasofficia:
The caliber of ladies I know will be expecting too much from you honestly because they too want something bigger than them which is where single ladies make mistake.

They would want someone like me that is single and may be expecting you to be in such level in life which I believe is not what you want right now.

Talk to your Mom, older Aunts, give them an example of the kind of lady you want.

Don't ignore forums like this, make friends here. There are quality ladies on this Nairaland open your eyes well
Ngl, you showed me I can get the better of this app. I know where to focus on going forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by TheGift: 10:43pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Stop searching up and down, with your eyes darting from one damsel to another. Just pray for your own to come to you at the appointed time. Then Focus on your work, on discovering and living out your purpose. Your reason for being.

That is how I met my wife , who is virtually everything I needed in a Wife. And a most
Amazing mother any child could ask for

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Michaelspresh(f): 10:43pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Sent you an email
i don’t have access to that email any longer
Just drop ur number
I’ll copy fast,then you take it down
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06
Michaelspresh:
i don’t have access to that email any longer
Just drop ur number
I’ll copy fast,then you take it down
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Michaelspresh(f): 10:47pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

oya take it down
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06
Michaelspresh:
oya take it down
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Honestfrend: 10:56pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Those people telling u to go n get a girl pregnant without marrying her are all usless..

95% of them are raised up with only their mother or their father... That's why they have usless character..

A child need both parent to have a balance life weather u like it or not.. Its called safety net..

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Britishcoins(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06
I am in the same issue, pls if you are Igbo girl and really want to marry Dm me, I am from Enugu and I doing business. Ur age should not more than 26.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Chaolin: 11:09pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Finding a wife isn't hard, you are in the wrong place looking for the right wife

That is why he said it's hard
Make use of your brain

Am in the same delima too, when you want to marry all the wife materials will be scarce to see
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by ufotty2001: 11:10pm On Feb 06
franchasofficia:
Do not make that mistake of marrying anyhow please. Man no de old so long as he is doing well financially.

All will be well, don't give up, but in all you do, marry a kind lady, a lady with human conscience, an empathetic lady who has respect not just for her family members but for others
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06
Britishcoins:
I am in the same issue, pls if you are Igbo girl and really want to marry Dm me, I am from Enugu and I doing business. Ur age should not more than 26.
How old are you?
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Britishcoins(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

How old are you?
31 years, any problem
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Taiwojon(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06
Commit it to God hand and pray about it

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06
Britishcoins:

31 years, any problem
Asking to know if I'd tell a relative I know. She's 24 and currently serving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ashawo Joint In Suleja / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.