Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O (27208 Views)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by ThothHermes: 5:07am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
For how long how you been studying me you this one minute man?
SMH
Get a life.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by emmyskies(m): 5:08am On Feb 07
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.
Proverbs 19:14 KJV
House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.

Believe you me, it is best if GOD chooses for you. He knows you and knows what's not just best for your but perfect for you, He has someone He has been preparing as a help meet for you.

All you have to do is become a genuine born again child of GOD, sit back and relax and allow GOD make the choice for you.
Truly truly I say to you from experience, that is the only way you can have peace of mind and a blissful marriage smiley

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by SweetyZinta(f): 5:44am On Feb 07
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.

If you schooled in Nigeria, both secondary and high institution and you have a Facebook or WhatsApp group, it is time to look within. At least they are not entirely strangers to you. You might have been liking one of them. Time to give them a chance. If you had told us the places you tried to find a wife material and failed we can know better how to advice you. Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Nahunger(m): 6:00am On Feb 07
bigpriik:
women are like chickens they more you chase the more they run,just stop chasing and set trap.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
See advice na
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Harfisco(m): 6:17am On Feb 07
Auxtan:

I swear, is not easy.

Not an easy task
God should just direct to make it a soft work
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Britishcoins(m): 6:56am On Feb 07
duduade:

E be like say your village people are after you finally 🀣🀣🀣

Even after people advised you to concentrate on your businesses for now and forget love on Jan 31, 2024

You are here looking for wife

I see your 4m πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Hahahahahahahaha don't worry dear.. I am not a kid
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Dshocker(m): 7:04am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Go to any Christ embassy branch. Join the believers love world and you'll meet your soulmate

Church is the worst place anybody would find a wife, dey play.

And even if he wants to find a wife in the church, certainly it shouldn't be in Christ Embassy.... Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Dshocker(m): 7:06am On Feb 07
Jeon:
Why are you miserable ,crying and stressing yourself in finding a particular thing that doesn't benefit the male gender? .

Men don't need Women or have anything to do with marriage,but deep down we know the person[s] that do need it/benefits from it the most. This is why they feel so much pains if they can't get a woman's attentions,the pain can lead to brutal situations whereby killing can be involved [killing the woman ,or killing himself or killing himself and the woman ] .
And they also hate to see a single woman happy, especially if she's doing well without them ,the next tag is " She is a feminist, hoe".

Deviating from the topic, what you are saying is off point.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Samuel1976: 7:11am On Feb 07
Abeg me too dey search oo
All d one am seeing is I wan chop
Noo future noo ambition na him I go carry put 4 house

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by nkemjacob2(m): 7:26am On Feb 07
Girls full everywhere but wife no dey again.

We share same pain bro.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by OBTOREPA(m): 7:43am On Feb 07
Jeon:
Why are you miserable ,crying and stressing yourself in finding a particular thing that doesn't benefit the male gender? .

Men don't need Women or have anything to do with marriage,but deep down we know the person[s] that do need it/benefits from it the most. This is why they feel so much pains if they can't get a woman's attentions,the pain can lead to brutal situations whereby killing can be involved [killing the woman ,or killing himself or killing himself and the woman ] .
And they also hate to see a single woman happy, especially if she's doing well without them ,the next tag is " She is a feminist, hoe".
Senseless quote.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by CandidAdmin(m): 7:43am On Feb 07
Emma1Oj:
atleast you know what you are getting into and prepares yoir mind on anything thats pump up. Nothing comes as a surprise to you. But I c dos church girl/women? Dem be devil assistant in disguise.

True, most of them are just there coz of their parents but not all sha.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Lastmessenger2: 8:05am On Feb 07
Rokiat:

Don’t mind them. Only if many women woke up to this truth. Men benefit from marriage not women and many women end up unhappy because they give so much.

Many of our grandmothers suffered so much all in the name of marriage. All you hear them talking about is how much they endured glorifying struggle love, instead of teaching the younger generation to do better, choose themselves love themselves do better know they are the prize and never pedestalize these men. Never settled for broke men choose lifestyle and then grow in love. Marriage for a woman is never an achievement. A man should feel lucky not you for you are gonna give so much even by just giving birth.

why do we have so many women moving from church to church looking for husband
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by CosmicJames(m): 8:11am On Feb 07
pansophist:
Both are not easy, either finding a wife or finding a husband.

I have always said before that good marriageable people are scarce. Until you have made money as a man, or are ready to settle down as a woman, you won't know how hard that thing is.

Then, you begin to think back on the good people you have pushed away due to your ignorance, vanity, or lack of tolerance. You were caught up in the lie that there is someone special and angelic waiting for you. And that there are many fishes in the sea.

True, there might be many fishes in the sea but do you know what's also in the sea? Trash, yes, lots of trash and plastic. Also shit, stones, sands, shells, and inedible stuff. All the rubbish you find on land is also in the sea.

Also, many of the reasons people push off good partners are because of their lack of self-consciousness. You are so imperfect, totally blind to your imperfection, but somehow, expect others to be.

When Jesus approached the men who wanted to stone the prostitute to death, he said a simple sentence to them, ''he who is without sin, throw the first stone''. They all vanish after he says that.

This sentence made them conscious of their imperfection, and that they should be easy on the prostitute. Don't kill her because she sins differently than you.

So if you are conscious of your shortcomings, you won't be out there looking for perfection in people. By tolerating imperfection, it is not character-based, but mostly physical such as what young people call ''spec''.

If someone lies, manipulates, wants to tame/conquer, is deceitful, vengeful, wicked, and just a shitty human, then dump him/her. Don't tolerate that because it's character-based. It's free to develop your character.

But if they aren't having a fat ass, not over six feet tall, a bit chubby, broke but not poor (poverty is a mindset), then these can be overlooked.

So yes, stop pushing off good people, them no plenty at all. If you are young and reading this, thinking you will just push good people off, you might not meet them again. I don't believe in karma, but only a few people escape this.

If you meet a good person that your heart accepts, who loves you and treats you right, then work with that. Otherwise, accept that you might not meet them again. Then go ahead and break up.

Your post explained why many people are finding it hard to find a good wife/husband.

I can challenge the @Op that he has previously pushed away a good girl before. And if he doesn't have a second chance, he will get a bad girl in return. I'm not trying to wish him bad. But that's the way it is.

There are good people everywhere as well as bad people. The problem is how do you meet these people? The answer to this question is beyond to scope of this thread.

However, I will advise those who are interested in finding a good partner to first be a good person, then have the abundance mentality and the "Law of Attraction" will come to your aid.

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by GOSPELTRUTH31: 8:37am On Feb 07
You don't find a wife .

You attract a wife!

If you're a thief you will attract a thief
We attract and accept who we are on the inside!

Whoever that comes your way is who you're on the inside

If you are sugar you will attract ants .

If you want love .
Become love and you will attract love .

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Bonebreaker233: 9:13am On Feb 07
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed we are many in this shoe.
you will see them looking all reasonable from afar until u come closer then you will see the true color of what u want to carry as a wife.

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Allisgud: 9:19am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Go to any Christ embassy branch. Join the believers love world and you'll meet your soulmate
na their my brother see wife o,from house fellowship to housewife
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Etosha: 9:21am On Feb 07
AskNgige2:
Aswearrrdaaaarwn

Especially in this fake Abuja...

I don run go east e come be like say na fire I wan kukuma enter

Chaii

Lol..
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by EreluRoz: 9:22am On Feb 07
Allisgud:
na their my brother see wife o,from house fellowship to housewife
Don't mind them, that's where you'll see beautiful and decent ladies
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:27am On Feb 07
OP, you are alone in this.
Like this, I am facing it seriously and it is really affecting me.
If you know what I'm facing or going through in the name of getting a wife ehn, make God Almighty help us out.

Someone mentioned it is because OP doesn't have money, that person doesn't know what he is saying.

It is when you are ready or about to marry, that you will know that finding a WIFE is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by ogbe88(m): 10:08am On Feb 07
Rokiat:

I am not surprised. The only true love you gonna feel is the love a mother gives you when you are a baby. That is why as a woman your interest should be first. Put your self first always. Never invest too much emotion into them.

You have to act and think like a man. They always put their own interest first, they are never too emotionally invested.

As a woman do the same but x2

Understand that this is just a man for God sake just a man lol never lose yourself over one.

It really hurt me when I see women killing themselves for these good for nothing dudes.

I can bet you the red flag been there since year 1 but she was there just to save face and trying to be a good wife, see where that got her,

That is why as a woman you go for a provider man. Your money is your own his money is for you both.

You saved your money invest and have something going for your self incase of raining days like this.

If he up and leave so be it. Or if you decide to leave because of whatever reasons so be it. Never get too attached to anything, I mean he’s just a person he could die you know. Like that if it comes to an end then so
Be it know that you can be happy with or without a man.

But if you are foolish enough to love a broke man and build with him, waste your youth best years suffering for him your womb, when something like this happens how do you recover from it? As a woman you have to choose wisely.
U both are lunatics.

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by toujurs: 10:57am On Feb 07
Michaelspresh:
Same thing as finding a man who’s gonna love you so hard,takes care of you,communicate,respect you

I’m still searching and will continue searching till i find my trophy man
And i just believe I’m gonna find him someday tho
I pity who will marry this one. grin. Pus** could take in a bottle.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:08am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
What sort of advise is this? Was it same way you were brought into this life?
Hian
dey there na,you wan carry money go marry problem for house.cant spend my hard earned on a bitch ,she gatz work for it

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Iamblessed85: 12:24pm On Feb 07
[quote author=ccdfffranchasofficia post=128323685]The caliber of ladies I know will be expecting too much
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by francisobiabo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07
I hear you.....
EreluRoz:
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by hanymasahun: 1:00pm On Feb 07
Don't relent bro
I have once been in your shoes, there is still good lady out there they are not many though.
Don't rush, Don't stop and be praying

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Dexy4yah(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07
Interesting thread i must say....
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Dexy4yah(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07
Rokiat:

Don’t mind them. Only if many women woke up to this truth. Men benefit from marriage not women and many women end up unhappy because they give so much.

Many of our grandmothers suffered so much all in the name of marriage. All you hear them talking about is how much they endured glorifying struggle love, instead of teaching the younger generation to do better, choose themselves love themselves do better know they are the prize and never pedestalize these men. Never settled for broke men choose lifestyle and then grow in love. Marriage for a woman is never an achievement. A man should feel lucky not you for you are gonna give so much even by just giving birth.

Hmmmm wahala dey
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by YoshihideSuga: 1:56pm On Feb 07
franchasofficia:
You are not yet ready to marry bro.

I am happily married going 5 years soon and I was a street smart guy before I married, I also suffered a lot financially so I am in a position to advice you well because I have been on both sides of life.

If you want to remain financially buoyant and successful, you must consider this when picking a wife.

Don't marry out of pity because ladies don't marry out of pity, they marry the best available man to them. If they tell you how many guys some married and single ladies have rejected before picking their current husband or fiance, you will stop pitying ladies when making your own relationship decisions.

Ladies consider a lot before accepting a man as husband. Top on the things ladies consider are:

1.) His financial status
2.) His academic background
3.) His ability to spend and cater for them.

But unfortunately guys consider stupid qualifies when picking a wife and that is why many guys remain poor or go back broke after marriage.

Guys consider foolish qualities like:

Buttocks size
Boobs size
How hard it was for them to get the girl; mumu guys take girls that suffer them before saying yes as wife material.

If you want to marry and not go broke after marriage, please forget all those yeye physical qualities of big ass, big boobs, etc cos no matter how big your wife ass or boobs is or how fine she is, majority of men will still cheat or want to experience small ass girls after marrying big ass lady lolz, men are that confused so don't waste your time picking physical attributes of a lady over crucial qualities that will sustain your wealth after marriage.

To avoid going broke after marriage, marry a lady from a good family background with good career. Men should learn how to dig gold too, gold digging is not bad, ladies have been digging gold since BC and the world didn't end.

If u are a guy doing well financially, to avoid going broke after marriage, go for career ladies from established family backgrounds, they full ground, even as a married guy I de see them everyday. Unless you are a broke or struggling single guy, then it will be hard for you to get such high caliber ladies, sadly

See expo shocked shocked cool
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Michaelspresh(f): 2:18pm On Feb 07
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you will take my advice, I will advise that you put a covered up picture of you. A tad-bit. You will only end up being sexualized and attract whΓ³re-men. Although your intentions may be genuine, some of these men will not see it as so. It is as well the wrongest foot to start with. Just my candid take. smiley
i get you Baby girl
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by gentlemate00: 4:22pm On Feb 07
For those reading this...NEVER EVER MARRY OUT OF PITY..1000% REALITY TALK

LordIsaac:

It is always when you are ready, it dawns on you. But in your choosing, never marry out of pity.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Atolu01: 4:22pm On Feb 07
Good. I hope you are really stressed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / Why Men Like Confident Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.