Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex (1364 Views)

Life Without A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Bornboy4: 5:36am On Feb 07
We are all products of sexual intercourse that our parents engaged in before we came into existence. For this reason, I would want to conclude that sex is life and life comes about through sexual intercourse.
Everything about the male and the female that are into a relationship usually ends up in sexual intercourse.
Both male and female need it for personal fulfilment and pleasure.
Sex is the major reason for procreation; therefore, sex is life. This is the reason why couples who are unable to procreate are usually worried and feel unfulfilled.
Sex is the first reason for our existence; every other thing only helps to modify the way we live.
Life cannot be fun without sex: the reason why sex is considered the sweetest enjoyment on earth except your organs are not working well. grin
Or what do you say?

2 Likes

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 5:38am On Feb 07
Was your life not full before you had sex?

3 Likes

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 5:45am On Feb 07
It's true
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 5:46am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:
Learn to read and digest before rushing to comment.

2 Likes

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Bornboy4: 5:55am On Feb 07
I won't blame you for not remembering that sex came into play before you were born to fulfil your desire in life because you were not there when your parents engaged in it.
Sex is a parameter for personal fulfilment. You may not understand the gravity of it until you can no longer perform sexually, you will look like one reading about life from the book of Luke! grin
Dtruthspeaker:
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 5:56am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Learn to read and digest before rushing to comment.

Ehn, so that you can keep sucking the blessings of stupid boys. You don't need to fear your market will get dry. Stupid boys will always be available
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by TheFinesseKid: 5:57am On Feb 07
Bornboy4:
We are all products of sexual intercourse that our parents engaged in before we came into existence. For this reason, I would want to conclude that sex is life and life comes about through sexual intercourse.
Everything about the male and the female that are into a relationship usually ends up in sexual intercourse.
Sex is the major reason for procreation; therefore, sex is life. This is the reason why couples who are unable to procreate are usually worried and feel unfulfilled.
You no get anything wey dey bother you at all.

2 Likes

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by SenecaTheYonger: 6:02am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

Before you had life, someone had to enjoy themselves sexually, is what he’s saying.
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 6:02am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

Ehn, so that you can keep sucking the blessings of stupid boys. You don't need to fear your market will get dry. Stupid boys will always be available
You obviously still a teenager. Live the rest of your life unmarried and don't ever have sex

2 Likes

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:03am On Feb 07
Bornboy4:
I won't blame you for not remembering that sex came into play before you were born to fulfil your desire in life because you were not there when your parents engaged in it.
Sex is a parameter for personal fulfilment. You may not understand the gravity of it until you can no longer perform sexually, you will look like one reading about life from the book of Luke! grin

I wont blame you for not remembering that our parents were first fulfilled and had dignity and a job and a house, before they married.

Its obviously true that this section is full of horn.y stupid teenagers and whores, so hook up with Rozz, her hungry mouth between her legs eagerly waits for you.

2 Likes

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Goodlady(f): 6:05am On Feb 07
Bornboy4:
Sex is the first reason for our existence; every other thing only helps to modify the way we live.
Life cannot be fun without sex: the reason why sex is considered the sweetest enjoyment on earth except your organs are not working well. grin
Or what do you say?
We think what you think

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 6:06am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

I wont blame you for not remembering that our parents were first fulfilled and had dignity and a job and a house, before they married.

Its obviously true that this section is full of Hot stupid teenagers and whores, so hook up with Rozz, her hungry mouth between her legs eagerly waits for you.
You are obviously a kid, you don't read properly before commenting. You can be a monk for the rest of your life but I'll advise you chop it off and free yourself.
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:09am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
You obviously still a teenager. Live the rest of your life unmarried and don't ever have sex

The topic is not dont ever have sex but that there are many things greater than sex
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 6:10am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

The topic is not dont ever have sex but that there are many things greater than sex
The topic is as clear as anything but you decided to stray for whatsoever reason. Be a monk and don't ever have sex. Chop it off
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:11am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
You are obviously a kid, you don't read properly before commenting. You can be a monk for the rest of your life but I'll advise you chop it off and free yourself.

Its obvious you would die if men stopped having sex.
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:12am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
The topic is as clear as anything but you decided to stray for whatsoever reason. Be a monk and don't ever have sex. Chop it off

The topic is clear and I have said my piece as the op asked.
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 6:16am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

Its obvious you would die if men stopped having sex.
I can't live without sex(marital sex) or you think I'll deny it? Joke is on you.

God created sex for pleasure and procreation but you have decided to talk down on it kos you may not be functioning well.

Chop it off to save you from frustration
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Feb 07
SenecaTheYonger:

Before you had life, someone had to enjoy themselves sexually, is what he’s saying.

Not really. His header reveals his mind that sex is the greatest thing and that a person wont be fulfilled until he has sex. See his words "
Life cannot be fun without sex:"

And this is the as wrong as using a fork to fill a bucket.

2 Likes

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 6:20am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

Not really. His header reveals his mind that sex is the greatest thing andthata personwont be fulfilled untilhe has sex. See his words "
Life cannot be fun without sex:"

And this is the as wrong as using a fork to fill a bucket.
He's right about all he said, I wonder why you are so pissed
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
I can't live without sex (marital sex) or you think I'll deny it? Joke is on you.

God created sex for pleasure and procreation but you have decided to talk down on it kos you may not be functioning well.

Chop it off to save you from frustration

As long as you have just confessed that you would die if you don't have sex, (and i remember you had premarital sex with the whiteman you said you got) my point is made. And your reversing the burden, no work.
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 6:25am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

As long as you have just confessed that you would die if you don't have sex, (and i remember you had premarital sex with the whiteman you said you got) my point is made. And your reversing the burden, no work.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ which white man biko? And who is taking about premarital sex?

How old are you?
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
He's right about all he said, I wonder why you are so pissed

The reason why you say this is because you evil women need men to have sex with you for that is where you can steal his glory and blessing and also control him.

As long as a man does not have sex with a woman, you already know that you won't have access to his soul where you would be able to control and mannipulate him.

That is why you.need men to keep thinking sex and that is why you support stupid posts that come from stupid boys who stupidly think that sex is just a small thing. Forgive my.saying stupid. But you innocent virgin boys need to hear it.

Sex kills. And the only sex which does not kill is sex in a pure marriage

So my post is for virgins and not for boys who have already dived into vaginas before marriage.
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 6:35am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

The reason why you say this is because you evil women need men to have sex with you for that is where you can steal his glory and blessing and also control him.

As long as a man does not have sex with a woman, you already know that you won't have access to his soul where you would be able to control and mannipulate him.

That is why you.need men to keep thinking sex and that is why you support stupid posts that come from stupid boys who stupidly think that sex is just a small thing. Forgive my.saying stupid. But you innocent virgin boys need to hear it.

Sex kills. And the only sex which does not kill

Don't have sex for the rest of your life so that your glory won't be stolen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Na your type do worst things behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Don't have sex for the rest of your life so that your glory won't be stolen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Na your type do worst things behind closed doors.

Witch, e no work! grin
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ which white man biko? And who is taking about premarital sex?

How old are you?

You think say people don forget.say you be the nairaland resident prostitute called Rozz wey.don change monka tire because of bashing ? grin
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 6:46am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

You think say people don forget.say you be the nairaland resident prostitute called Rozz wey.don change monka tire because of bashing ? grin
Just say you don't have a working penis and save yourself some stress.

Chop it off already
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by EreluRoz: 6:47am On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

Witch, e no work! grin
I know it's not working, you don't need to tell us
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Newstory1: 7:18am On Feb 07
Those with Sense Don't usually think about sex
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Just say you don't have a working penis and save yourself some stress.

Chop it off already

grin See. Now you prove what I have always told people. ThatWomen hate men and seek always to kill them.

See, it my penis dey e own for e place but woman dey still vex say make e dey chop off.

O men, women are using sex to kill you for they know that they are finished and shall be cast into hellfire, but you virgin boys have a chance to have both a blessed life and still have an even better one as promised by God.

That is why the bible mostly spoke to men and mostly it is for virgin men..That is one of its secrets.

Women who have lost their virginity can hardly escape hellfire aa they become Satan's wife. That is why women are evil. And see what the evil female lawyer attacked.

https://www.nairaland.com/7992536/adachukwu-chukelu-okafor-inserts-hot#128314153

It is because the girl is a virgin and she must have looked like a girl who would have qualified for God's kingdom, so this jealous witch attacked her and you can see that she strikes on the cause of her pain.

If women can do this to their fellow woman wont you ask what they would do you if you give them a chance?

That is this evil woman is complaining about my post.

Fornication and all unlawful sex kills. That is why when you refuse to have sex with a woman she now shows you that she hated you, as some of you have experienced. (Now i don talk am, dey would change it. But it wont matter as long as you do not have sex with her)

She is angry because her plan to destroy did not work meanwhile she knows, you don't know. But like me who know, they don't come near me and for one of my brother who was catching up, his own experience was that the witch fled and ran away even from the area and she always flees like the witch she is whenever she sees him.

As this witch, has shown you, sex is very much more important to woman, more than you know and think and if only you would know that the bible is truly trying to help you, you will never see it.

Which is why the bible gives you hint.that her mouth is sweet but she shall take you to bitterness and hell.
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20am On Feb 07
Newstory1:
Those with Sense Don't usually think about sex

Exactly

1 Like

Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 7:22am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
I know it's not working, you don't need to tell us

Your plan no work, witch grin
Re: One Cannot Live A Fulfilled Life Without Sex by Matrix137(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See. Now you prove what I have always told people. ThatWomen hate men and seek always to kill them.

See, it my penis dey e own for e place but woman dey still vex say make e dey chop off.

O men, women are using sex to kill you for they know that they are finished and shall be cast into hellfire, but you virgin boys have a chance to have both a blessed life and still have an even better one as promised by God.

That is why the bible mostly spoke to men and mostly it is for virgin men..That is one of its secrets.

Women who have lost their virginity can hardly escape hellfire aa they become Satan's wife. That is why women are evil. And see what the evil female lawyer attacked.

https://www.nairaland.com/7992536/adachukwu-chukelu-okafor-inserts-hot#128314153

It is because the girl is a virgin and she must have looked like a girl who would have qualified for God's kingdom, so this jealous witch attacked her and you can see that she strikes on the cause of her pain.

If women can do this to their fellow woman wont you ask what they would do you if you give them a chance?

That is this evil woman is complaining about my post.

Fornication and all unlawful sex kills. That is why when you refuse to have sex with a woman she now shows you that she hated you, as some of you have experienced. (Now i don talk am, dey would change it. But it wont matter as long as you do not have sex with her)

She is angry because her plan to destroy did not work meanwhile she knows, you don't know. But like me who know, they don't come near me and for one of my brother who was catching up, his own experience was that the witch fled and ran away even from the area and she always flees like the witch she is whenever she sees him.

As this witch, has shown you, sex is very much more important to woman, more than you know and think and if only you would know that the bible is truly trying to help you, you will never see it.

Which is why the bible gives you hint.that her mouth is sweet but she shall take you to bitterness and hell.
what a load of bullocks!

Self righteous clown 🀑

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones / Could These Engineers Calculations Be Right, Or Is It Exaggerated? / The Romance Only Flows After A Glass Or Two . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.