Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices (19464 Views)

Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / "Governors Should Release Food Items..." - Apostle Johnson Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11
lexy2014:

off point. that is not what I asked you. since you know the meaning of governance, then you should have no problems answering my questions.

1. with the removal of subsidy, what is the result?

2. how has Nigeria's economy become independent based on Tinubus promise?

3. I dont remember banks hoarding or not hoarding dollars. when did we have that discussion that you say "remember banks are no longer hoarding dollars, any bank that does will stop banking".

4. what has banks hoarding dollars got to do with the Nigerian economy being independent or not being independent?

5. how did you come to the conclusion that any bank that hoards dollars will stop banking?

6. when did Tinubu in his campaign say that things are going to be hard?

7. which "necessary sacrifices" are you referring to?

8. which things being produced locally are Nigerian being encouraged to patronise?

9. which products are their importation being discouraged?

10. which products have their import duties been increased?

I have answered all your questions in my previous reply to you. Read in between the lines my brother and without emotions maybe you will get to see my points in my previous reply, you don't get the results of economic reform in 8 months, there's no place that happens, if that's what you believe Peter Obi would have done, it's because he was hiding the reality of governance from you, you people don't understand the responsibility of government, you think it's a stage for magic.

Import duties have been raised, the negative impact dollars is being wiped out of our economy by Cardoso, Nigeria will be a seller country instead of a buyer one, it's a disgrace that ordinary toothpaste in imported, food that can be grown in Nigeria is imported, even Peter Obi himself is an importer, but he's telling you sweet talks, I know you love him unconditionally which is dangerous to human rationality, but look closely whether you will see beyond the street talk
Re: Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices by lexy2014: 1:32pm On Feb 11
Tajbol4splend:

I have answered all your questions in my previous reply to you. Read in between the lines my brother and without emotions maybe you will get to see my points in my previous reply, you don't get the results of economic reform in 8 months, there's no place that happens, if that's what you believe Peter Obi would have done, it's because he was hiding the reality of governance from you, you people don't understand the responsibility of government, you think it's a stage for magic.

Import duties have been raised, the negative impact dollars is being wiped out of our economy by Cardoso, Nigeria will be a seller country instead of a buyer one, it's a disgrace that ordinary toothpaste in imported, food that can be grown in Nigeria is imported, even Peter Obi himself is an importer, but he's telling you sweet talks, I know you love him unconditionally which is dangerous to human rationality, but look closely whether you will see beyond the street talk

off point. can you show me the where you answered these 10 questions in your previous reply to me?

3. I dont remember banks hoarding or not hoarding dollars. when did we have that discussion that you say "remember banks are no longer hoarding dollars, any bank that does will stop banking".

4. what has banks hoarding dollars got to do with the Nigerian economy being independent or not being independent?

5. how did you come to the conclusion that any bank that hoards dollars will stop banking?

8. which things being produced locally are Nigerian being encouraged to patronise?

Re: Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22am On Feb 12
lexy2014:

off point. can you show me the where you answered these 10 questions in your previous reply to me?

God bless you my brother, may Nigeria be great.
Re: Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices by Hanndye: 3:29pm On Feb 14
Asswipemod:

So crashing prices will plunge the economy into further depression. Interesting. SMH.
Remember our little discussion?
https://www.nairaland.com/8000430/famine-looms-sokoto-traders-flood

Re: Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices by Lifemanage: 3:47pm On Feb 14
This Tinubu is presently only good with propaganda...no results to show for 9months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonthan Visits Lagos / FG Slashes Works Ministry’s Budget From N100bn To 11bn / Coalition For Nigeria – The Urgency Of Now! By Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.