Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Men: Sleep With A Female Boss For A Good Job Opportunity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Sleep With A Female Boss For A Good Job Opportunity? (1699 Views)

Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Sleep With A Female Boss For A Good Job Opportunity? by finallybusy: 8:06pm On Feb 07
Yes?
Re: Men: Sleep With A Female Boss For A Good Job Opportunity? by tnerro1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07
I will bleep that pvssy to exhaustion especially if she set

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sleep With A Female Boss For A Good Job Opportunity? by JOACHINpedro: 10:00pm On Feb 07
Which kind gold digging be that, I feel utmost disdain to sexually think about a female boss.
Infact, any higher authority that is of opposite gender don't move me sexually.
I just see you as another guy man in business. I can't lose my respect

2 Likes

Re: Men: Sleep With A Female Boss For A Good Job Opportunity? by Nicepoker(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07
It always end in tears.

1 Like

Re: Men: Sleep With A Female Boss For A Good Job Opportunity? by Meteng: 10:35pm On Feb 07
tnerro1:
I will bleep that pvssy to exhaustion especially if she set
Even if she no set sef
Re: Men: Sleep With A Female Boss For A Good Job Opportunity? by FRANCISTOWN: 7:47am On Feb 08
finallybusy:
Yes?

Women do that all the time so, why couldst men?

Guys! If you had a female boss who loves you. If she's your spec? Run her in a way that'll leave impression.

5 Likes

Re: Men: Sleep With A Female Boss For A Good Job Opportunity? by finallybusy: 6:39pm On Feb 09
If boys on Nairaland find no problem with it, why is it discouraged for women to do the same?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Ilesanmi Declared Missing After Moving To US With His White Wife ( / Love Could Be Funny / Can You Date/marry A Man 20yrs Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.