Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. (2291 Views)

Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area / I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad / I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Gaspardd(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08
Who has had it worse? embarassed embarassed
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Bliztzer: 4:31pm On Feb 08
Gaspardd:
Who has had it worse? embarassed embarassed

Pele, wetin happen?
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Gaspardd(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08
Bliztzer:

Pele, wetin happen?

Which of those?..... Breakfast or sack
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by DaddyRochie1642: 4:35pm On Feb 08
Gaspardd:

Tell us everything

1 Like

Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Bliztzer: 4:37pm On Feb 08
Gaspardd:

Both. Na breakfast first come before sack
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by DaddyRochie1642: 4:39pm On Feb 08
Bliztzer:

Both. Na breakfast first come before sack

Didn't you see where he said he was served breakfast yesterday and sacked today, Better open ya eyes and see clearly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Gaspardd(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08
DaddyRochie1642:

Tell us everything

I told her I was out of town but that same evening she saw me with another girl.
That was few days ago. So ytd after football match I brought it up hoping to explain myself.

Babe I was Just trying to be social, I can't just be one swaggerless idiot...she no gree.
Ok I was wrong I admit. I was apologizing but she was Just crying and shaking her head.
Well that was it.

I got to work today and I just refused to do anything. This dude was talking too much and I lost it; I yelled some awful stuffs back at him and he told me to go.
In his words " Forever you no follow me worker". I told him to fùck off but I just woke up now and nah now my eye clear
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:19pm On Feb 08
Gaspardd:

I told her I was out of town but that same evening she saw me with another girl.
That was few days ago. So ytd after football match I brought it up hoping to explain myself.

Babe I was Just trying to be social, I can't just be one swaggerless idiot...she no gree.
Ok I was wrong I admit. I was apologizing but she was Just crying and shaking her head.
Well that was it.

I got to work today and I just refused to do anything. This dude was talking too much and I lost it; I yelled some awful stuffs back at him and he told me to go.
In his words " Forever you no follow me worker". I told him to fùck off but I just woke up now and nah now my eye clear

Chai,....one thing is very obvious here, you are to Blame for everything here, hold yourself accountable it's Part of the process of healing process,... Being the one responsible for things that went south is not a small thing...just sincerely hold yourself accountable and they slow healing starts.

1 Like

Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Gaspardd(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08
DaddyRochie1642:

Chai,....one thing is very obvious here, you are to Blame for everything here, hold yourself accountable it's Part of the process of healing process,... Being the one responsible for things that went south is not a small thing...just sincerely hold yourself accountable and they slow healing starts.

Right now I can't hold it. I'm really getting burnt. I'm gonna survive this tho but arhhhhh it burns.

And she still has my power bank too.....oh my God.

1 Like

Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Savedday2: 5:47pm On Feb 08
The greatest mistake you ever made was to apologize to her. Guy you fiickup big time.

Even if she catch you red handed on top another girl, never, ever apologize. Instead Angrily send her out of your house and never , ever call her. After sometime she will stylishly bring the kpekus for more knacking.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Gaspardd(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08
Savedday2:
The greatest mistake you ever made was to apologize to her. Guy you fiickup big time.

Even if she catch you red handed on top another girl, never, ever apologize. Instead Angrily send her out of your house and never , ever call her. After sometime she will stylishly bring the kpekus for more knacking.

Arhhhhh I'm not that Cold bro.

1 Like

Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by fati2001(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08
Faithfulness takes nothing from anyone.

Yanga dy sleep trouble go wake am.

Lolz, I guess you're happy with your new changes now?

And she really dodged the bullet by breaking up before losing the job. If not, a thread like this will be on air "GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE I LOST MY JOB" .

3 Likes

Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by almarthins(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08
DaddyRochie1642:

Didn't you see where he said he was served breakfast yesterday and sacked today, Better open ya eyes and see clearly.

Everybody dey claim sabi. But person wey yeah another say yes both na the same thing. Na words different. They.guy wey ask questn know wetin him dey look for oh.
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by fati2001(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08
Hi Mrcork, we meet again!. 😀

1 Like

Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by LeeSmart: 6:44pm On Feb 08
OP ur village people are at work oo, make u try go see (settle) dem for own good oo.
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Rexymania(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08
Those are one of the challenges of this year
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by dkidd: 7:20pm On Feb 08
Gaspardd:

Arhhhhh I'm not that Cold bro.
It's a cold world we live in
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by ghettochild(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08
Gaspardd:

Right now I can't hold it. I'm really getting burnt. I'm gonna survive this tho but arhhhhh it burns.

Na the power bank dey pain u
ask her to give it back.
but no worries. she will come around. just give her some time
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Double0h7(f): 8:22pm On Feb 08
Op is a teenage girl with wild imagination, prove me wrong 😑
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08
grin
Dude just conceded two own goals grin
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by DaddyRochie1642: 9:00pm On Feb 08
Gaspardd:

Don't tell me you're weeping and gnashing your teeth because she still has your power bank grin grin
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by DaddyRochie1642: 9:03pm On Feb 08
Savedday2:

grin grin
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by UptownVibes(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08
Hmmm.. You don go break ogbanje heart grin
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:27am On Feb 09
Expect your landlord next.
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by drimzsmoke(m): 3:33am On Feb 09
Gaspardd:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by drimzsmoke(m): 3:38am On Feb 09
Westerhoffe:
Expect your landlord next.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. by Cassandraloius: 7:08am On Feb 09
Too bad. At least your job shouldn't have gone just like that.

(1) (Reply)

Must Guys Always Make The 1st Move? / Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! / What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.