Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian (70903 Views)

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09
Even though you have growing hairs like this, why don't she frequently shave them off. Must you leave it
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by shortIGBOman: 4:01pm On Feb 09
Ladies like this are many here in Onitsha. I dey fear to talk to them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Feb 09
DaTruths:

Estrogen you mean?

Androgen actually.
And the condition is HIRSUTISM.

It is a male hormone, but women secret a little. Excess of it in women results to hair in unusual places and infertility. Shortage of it in men results to male boobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09
My guy, open your down below make we confirm something.

With this your strong face like Bance own, you want make we gree say you be software.

A modafucking hairy chested man and bushy balls grin cool
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by shortIGBOman: 4:03pm On Feb 09
muyico:
they full calabar and ebony

Onitsha is their head quarters
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by blingxx(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09
fyzaila:
It's not her fault now, we didn't create ourselves. You're beautifuly dear 😘

Shaving stick is 150naira sir, stop encouraging nonsense angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by shortIGBOman: 4:05pm On Feb 09
TheMensch:
How can I un-see this now

If you are not comfortable with this lady, no just come Eastern Nigeria. Cause majority of the Girls here are like her

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09
U may as well be a trans undecided
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Chukkychukky(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09
So long u get TOTO we no care, no be ur face we dey Bleep na ur virgina sad
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by vickthourh(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09
It's beautiful
But if you can always shave it, then you will get yourself a man
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Oju4190: 4:15pm On Feb 09
Jesus....wat is dis
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by 1Alex: 4:19pm On Feb 09
fati2001:
You look beautiful.
Men will do anything as long as you are faithful.
where is the beauty? A very handsome lady.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by thaoriginator: 4:20pm On Feb 09
Wolverine for X Men no do pass like this shocked
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by fx45(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09
fati2001:
You look beautiful.
Men will do anything as long as you are faithful.
Which type of men? Make una dey get the fear of God sometimes before posting in a public forum
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by sylve11: 4:22pm On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:
Ladies like this are many here in Onitsha. I dey fear to talk to them grin

stop playing jor. this can't be female. shocked cool
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by YesDaddyTill203: 4:22pm On Feb 09
They full Niaja for the SE side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by BabaRamota1980: 4:24pm On Feb 09
Kobicove:
Which guy would be comfortable kissing a woman with full facial hair like this? undecided

Dem boku for SouthEast. They love things like this.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Cromagnon: 4:24pm On Feb 09
muyico:
they full calabar and ebony
really
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Tallesty1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09
pocohantas:

Androgen actually.

It is a male hormone, but women secret a little. Excess of it in women results to hair in unusual places and infertility. Shortage of it in men results to male boobs.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by sylve11: 4:25pm On Feb 09
Coconunu:
Guy who are you trying to deceive...
You better go look for kpekus

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by kushme: 4:25pm On Feb 09
Kobicove:
Which guy would be comfortable kissing a woman with full facial hair like this? undecided

I think one guy did. Cos she has a daughter. I don't think she got her through ivf.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by goodman5(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09
Na wo_man u be grin
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by sylve11: 4:28pm On Feb 09
pocohantas:

Androgen actually.

you're right! cool
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by 22just: 4:29pm On Feb 09
Try dey shave na
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by donmik: 4:32pm On Feb 09
This is strange indeed.
And she has got some other masculine hormones too.
Only God's miracle o
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by donmik: 4:34pm On Feb 09
22just:
Try dey shave na

It will still grow back.
Better left like this.
Her destined person will come if she is not faking
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by walebs147: 4:39pm On Feb 09
Your body is full of androgen not testosterone as someone wrote.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by brainhgeek(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09
If you really want to be dated, try to shave the hair off. Most men won't like to picture kissing another man in his head.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by LooneyLester: 4:43pm On Feb 09
Make she enter kiri kiri fess, I wan check something
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Advancedman(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09
atiku4President:
Okay o

Help me ask is she a virgin?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Ikukuudo: 4:50pm On Feb 09
So if I shave you follow me shave too. grin
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Coronavirus1: 5:04pm On Feb 09
madfind:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/men-are-afraid-to-date-me-and-think-i-am-a-transgender-bearded-tanzanian-woman-opens-up-about-her-struggles.html.html
Why no go on clean shave instead of living it like a man .my wife also have bears but she is always clean my advice go for clean shave always people will recognise you as a woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.