Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? (2840 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by basadenet: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
Women in most homes today are bread winner viz a vis the Nigerian harsh economy climate which had made many wives to be richer or financially comfortable than their husbands. in view of this anomaly or you found yourself in this precarious situation, would you be jealous of your wife?
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by ronkebp(f): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
Are you jealous of your wife, because she is richer than you cool cool cool cool
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by kokoye(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
No.

Cos her money is my money.

. .and her wealth is the result of my investment and hers . .

May God continue to increase her wealth.

Amen.
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by Plutarch: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
Me struggling financially n she rich,i dont pray for that. However me rich and she richer,i care less
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by r231(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
nope
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by bekay911(f): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
Jealous for wat? Afterall i will spend it on him bt it wll sumhow intimid8 him
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by Outstrip(f): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
kokoye:

No.

Cos her money is my money.

. .and her wealth is the result of my investment and hers . .

Amen.

Gbam
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
Why would i be jealous . . . all i have to do is be a good husband and love her for real, and all her and the money is mine.
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by chale(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
i sure wont be jealous but i sure wont like her to be richer than me
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by 2goodbobo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
@OP, Hope you are not a male chauvinist? because to me, i believe is not an abnormally for a wife to be richer than her husband. There is no law whatsoever
that says a woman should not be rich.i for one will not feel jealous if my potential
wife is richer than me.
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
I will love such to happen.
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by efisher(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
I am working tirelessly, day and night to see my wife excel and possibly earn better than myself. I think it's a good thing if she's "richer" than me cos . . . I go chop her dollar. Na me get am! cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by chale(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
2good bobo dont be so sure about that
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by Sheyun(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
It's easier said than done or being in the situation. You know your wife is richer but you're suffering and she doesn't care ,or she can't possibly give you a figure of her statement of account,what then. I won't be jealous but it. Can be unbearable when she isn't opening up about it.
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by maclatunji: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
kokoye:

No.

Cos her money is my money. . .and her wealth is the result of my investment and hers . .

Amen.

Who told you that lie in bolded? Sure, if you are good with her she may not think much of spending for/on you but for you to think her money is your money ain't quite right.
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2011
I care less for her money as long as I can perform my duties as the husband well. Her money is just a plus for the children!
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by ssjalo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2011
I WILL CONTINUE LOVING HER PROVIDED THAT SHE CARE FOR ME, AND I TOO I WILL GIVE HER A COMPLETE LOVE AND CARE.

MAY GOD BLESS HER WITH MORE WEALTH AND I BELIEVE MY TIME WILL SURELY COME.
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by victorian(f): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2011
This post is interesting, most of the guys here claim they wont be jealous if their wives becomes more richer. Well, i say from personal experience that past suitors asking for my hand in marraige wants me to close my fashion line buisness and become a full housewife, which i firmly say inreturn, no way. Sorry, i cant. Even my last relationship, i sat with my ex bf and told him excitedly how some banks are willing to give out loans to fashion designers to either start their own buisness or expand. But guess what he bluntly said? Why do i need to expand? the one , i have is it not enough for me? shocked, that i should relax and concentrate on just one buisness that am managing, Can you beat that? I was short of words. I simply knew in my heart, if i marry this guy, who will simply kill my buisness without thinking twice.
He no longer comes to my office or home anymore, giving one excuses or the other. I , then called him on phone last Sunday and asked what the problem is? And he said, he needs a break like 4yrs to make more money, before we can resume dating, I was like? are u ok? He said his mind is madeup that he wants to own his buisness ,like i own mine, And this is a working class guy that drives a nice car while me, i still climb okada and bus just because i know if i buy a car and drive, no guy will toast me again. So, i take it upon myself to be very simple and humble. Upon all that he still feels intimidated. There was a time, he positioned both of us in the mirror and said , oh gosh am more fresh than him, i looked at him and said, are u a woman, u r goodlooking whats yur problem?
My dear nairalanders, if i continue , u will just shake yur head in disgust, Anyway, av given him the break he needs to make his millions.
As for me, only very few guys can accept a successful woman as their partner or wives.shikena.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by zodi: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2011
i disagree with you. real wealth is destiny.it can come to a woman or to a man.it is only character that matters
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by Jellitah: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2013
We strrrrrrrrrrrrong 'women' bread-winners do not have jealous husbands o. . .ONLY from those 'local' parts of Nigeria. . .like in EAST OR WEST! cheesy
Where women end up as chopped liver in the hands of their 'lazy' men! wink

Back to my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet work jare!!!!SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READY FOR VALENTINE'S DAY. . . WITH THE BOYFRIEND!!!! cool
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by Joel3(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2013
victorian: This post is interesting, most of the guys here claim they wont be jealous if their wives becomes more richer. Well, i say from personal experience that past suitors asking for my hand in marraige wants me to close my fashion line buisness and become a full housewife, which i firmly say inreturn, no way. Sorry, i cant. Even my last relationship, i sat with my ex bf and told him excitedly how some banks are willing to give out loans to fashion designers to either start their own buisness or expand. But guess what he bluntly said? Why do i need to expand? the one , i have is it not enough for me? shocked, that i should relax and concentrate on just one buisness that am managing, Can you beat that? I was short of words. I simply knew in my heart, if i marry this guy, who will simply kill my buisness without thinking twice.
He no longer comes to my office or home anymore, giving one excuses or the other. I , then called him on phone last Sunday and asked what the problem is? And he said, he needs a break like 4yrs to make more money, before we can resume dating, I was like? are u ok? He said his mind is madeup that he wants to own his buisness ,like i own mine, And this is a working class guy that drives a nice car while me, i still climb okada and bus just because i know if i buy a car and drive, no guy will toast me again. So, i take it upon myself to be very simple and humble. Upon all that he still feels intimidated. There was a time, he positioned both of us in the mirror and said , oh gosh am more fresh than him, i looked at him and said, are u a woman, u r goodlooking whats yur problem?
My dear nairalanders, if i continue , u will just shake yur head in disgust, Anyway, av given him the break he needs to make his millions.
As for me, only very few guys can accept a successful woman as their partner or wives.shikena.

you are right, i don't want my wife to be richer than i am, or let me just say i cant marry a lady that is richer, but sure i can date but not the other way, women with much money are very difficult to control. And i like to have power over women
Re: If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2013
It will be ok so long as she knows where head is and submission and loyalty is not qestionable.

(1) (Reply)

Should She Ask For Flight Ticket? / How Do You Cope With The Death Of Your Child/children? / How Far Is Too Much In Being Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.