Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids (2417 Views)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by immortaIcrown: 7:26pm On Feb 10
So I just discovered that I was feeling all the symptoms of HI/AIDs and my family members and friends advised me to go to hospital for check up. At first I was reluctant to do so because I didn't believe anything has joined my path with this disease but the pain became so severe that all drugs taken couldn't cure it.

So this week I decided to go for test and after the test with the assurance that I will hear the golden words "congratulations! Your result is negative" the Doc started advising me. At this point I was feeling my abdomen watery. After his words, he said the result was positive.

Knowing I never had sex with any lady since I met my girl and not sharing sharp objects with anyone, I decided to confront my girlfriend and she accepted the fact that before she accepted me she was a victim of this disease.
It's unbelievable that women are so heartless. We were even planning to marry this year. I just ended it with her despite her pleas, I blocked her sorry ass.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by ObamaMessi: 7:27pm On Feb 10
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by Coolsat(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10
This guy with multiple monikaz again

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by Xenry: 7:41pm On Feb 10
When you were doing the do, did you tell us? grin
You enjoyed fvcking her, right?
Now quietly embrace your new life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by Prettygirl200(f): 8:14pm On Feb 10
immortaIcrown:
So I just discovered that I was feeling all the symptoms of HI/AIDs and my family members and friends advised me to go to hospital for check up. At first I was reluctant to do so because I didn't believe anything has joined my path with this disease but the pain became so severe that all drugs taken couldn't cure it.

So this week I decided to go for test and after the test with the assurance that I will hear the golden words "congratulations! Your result is negative" the Doc started advising me. At this point I was feeling my abdomen watery. After his words, he said the result was positive.

Knowing I never had sex with any lady since I met my girl and not sharing sharp objects with anyone, I decided to confront my girlfriend and she accepted the fact that before she accepted me she was a victim of this disease.
It's unbelievable that women are so heartless. We were even planning to marry this year. I just ended it with her despite her pleas, I blocked her sorry ass.
Wetyn u dey date girl for 6 years for? U were just milking and milking the lady, na him good for you, Ntoor!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by duduade: 8:51pm On Feb 10
So have you done the confirmatory test

You and your girlfriend can still marry... You both contain the virus together
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by immortaIcrown: 10:53pm On Feb 10
Prettygirl200:
Wetyn u dey date girl for 6 years for? U were just milking and milking the lady, na him good for you, Ntoor!!
You are very stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by BarrTheKing: 11:12pm On Feb 10
The beginning of your tears
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by Prettygirl200(f): 7:50am On Feb 11
immortaIcrown:
You are very stupid.
Na the stupidity make you carry HIV naaaa, enjoy yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by Quality20(m): 8:39am On Feb 11
Maybe its from barber shop, just meet ur barber
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by virginchaser(m): 10:56am On Feb 11
So sorry. The girl did badly. You choices are now limited. Go back to the girl and plan on how to survive together. She is now your flesh and blood.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by MrPOTUS: 11:53am On Feb 11
immortaIcrown:

This story looks like a story undecided

U said she was positive b4 u guys started dating, and you've been dating for 6 years.

So u wan say you've been positive for about 6 years and you're just finding out?

U for don turn to skeleton by now na, coz e for don turn to AIDS.

Keep lying bro, and wishing yourself evil, coz of views undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11
Ode, where's the part 2?
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by Beverlyjean(f): 1:47pm On Feb 11
Prettygirl200:

U are a very foolish woman for that statement
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by Everydaylove: 2:24pm On Feb 11
Fake story.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by Caramia2020(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11
Linus on the beat
Re: My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids by Prettygirl200(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11
Beverlyjean:

U are a very foolish woman for that statement
Same as your worthless mother.

(1) (Reply)

Do Black American Males And West African Women Make Good Couples / Most Nigeria Girls Are Poor / Love Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.