Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos (43153 Views)

Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters / Keke Drivers Protest In Umuahia Against High Extortion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Peterobi90: 8:36am On Feb 11
Hmmm
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by wethebest(m): 8:36am On Feb 11
Eyah. Lagos builder is coming to their rescue

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Djoel: 8:36am On Feb 11
A sure prophecy

If INEC and the Judiciary didn't rob Obi of his won mandate, the tribalism bred opposition and sponsored media attacks conjured against him would have made it hard for him to lead this country.

The Mandate thief will eventually be disgraced and chased out by revolting Nigerians, including those that foolishly fought against Obi's mandate. Nigerians after this will beg Obi to come and save the day.

Before this happens, Nigerians will suffer more sotey, they will see their two eyes with their eyes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Sicilyjoe: 8:36am On Feb 11
More states should join, is getting out of hand already or u die of hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by af0nja2000: 8:36am On Feb 11
princepeter566:
Tinubu has taken Nigeria back to 700BC.
Tinubu till 2090
That means by 2090 u sure say we go still dey ,1 Bc?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Paraman: 8:37am On Feb 11
jmoore:
One APC supporter Paraman who resides in Iragbiji was shouting when there were protests in the north. He warned the protesters not to bring the protest to Lagos.

It is delusion to think that any state is immune from TINUBULATION.
Anybody that use protest to disturb me on my way to work tomorrow morning will be fully dealt with by me.

People have the right to protest, but don't disturb me with your protest

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by skj1377(m): 8:37am On Feb 11
We are getting there gradually

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by carlos1(m): 8:37am On Feb 11
Very phoolish tr!balistic set of pipu. They will still vote d weakl!ng again. Lagos!ans have no sen.se

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Jokerman(m): 8:37am On Feb 11
Tinubu did not win Lagos and Osun state...

That tells you that many didn't want the confused Man.

If not Fashola, Lagos won't have transformed to what it is today.

During Tinubu's Lagos, no visible changes we were still using Molue and Oshodi Oke was not a safe place.

10 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by DatIgalaDude: 8:37am On Feb 11
E still remain small.
E never red finish.

The political class should be scared right now.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Sucre6: 8:38am On Feb 11
The government thinks it's business as usual, the protest and revolution that would erupt real soon could envelope EndSars protest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Sucre6: 8:39am On Feb 11
Paraman:
Anybody that use protest to disturb me on my way to work tomorrow morning will be fully dealt with by me.

E be like them never give u general beating before, no body is smiling, if you go put body, you go over collect woto woto woto grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Paraman: 8:40am On Feb 11
Sucre6:

E be like them never give u general beating before, no body is smiling, if you go put body, you go over collect woto woto woto grin
I challenge una to block the third mainland bridge tomorrow, then you will know that not only the protesters are not smiling.

You can protest, but don't disturb other people with your protest

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by coputa(m): 8:43am On Feb 11
Brendaniel:
Please I repeat again, no Igbo person should join any protest, we can't take any blame for the bad governance dished out by Tinubu that we did not contribute in, and we will not take any blame for any protest, we warned them about Tinubu beforehand, we are tired of taking blames trying to help Nigeria...
It is time for the Igbos to know that the nigeria state does not need them,no matter their good intentions.

They better stay back and watch
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:43am On Feb 11
Paraman:

You go just chop massive beating

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Donedeal1(m): 8:43am On Feb 11
Fake news

Solidarity rally loading.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by killsmith(f): 8:44am On Feb 11
We can't call out tinubu and ignore the yorubas who destroyed the country with their harmful voting pattern.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by ukaface(f): 8:45am On Feb 11
Nigerians please don’t protest o
Tinubu is working o
These protesters are his enemies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by killsmith(f): 8:45am On Feb 11
Jokerman:
Tinubu did not win Lagos and Osun state...

That tells you that many didn't want the confused Man.

If not Fashola, Lagos won't have transformed to what it is today.

During Tinubu's Lagos, no visible changes we were still using Molue and Oshodi Oke was not a safe place.

Lagos teachers nicknamed him ojuyobo because he always owed salary.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Sucre6: 8:46am On Feb 11
Paraman:
I challenge una to block the third mainland bridge tomorrow, then you will know that not only the protesters are not smiling.

You can protest, but don't disturb other people with your protest

Oga swerve, hand never touch you, nah why u still get mouth to make

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by ojonugba2014(m): 8:50am On Feb 11
Nothing concern me .

I bought a bag of Foreign Rice yesterday from kishi,Oyo state ( 60k)
5l of Red oil 5k
5l of groundnut oil 8k

Nothing concern me ND protest.

This is just the beginning.we never see anything
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by BadBradley: 8:50am On Feb 11
ClearFlair:
Lol...if Buhari's tenure did nothing to warn you about APC, then you need serious deliverance
it has nothing to do with APC and don't politicise this

Both Buhari and Tinubu will be welcomed into the PDP or any other party in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Nyanabo(m): 8:50am On Feb 11
Shege pro max. Una Don de feel the ' I'll continue from where buhari stopped ' abi? Una go get sense by force. No south south or south east should join the protest. We would survive down south we always do.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by wildernessVoice: 8:52am On Feb 11
jmoore:
One APC supporter Paraman who resides in Iragbiji was shouting when there were protests in the north. He warned the protesters not to bring the protest to Lagos.

It is delusion to think that any state is immune from TINUBULATION.

TINUBUNIZATION synonymous to TRIBULATION

mathematical represented as
TINUBUNIZATION=TRIBULATION
OR
BUHARINIZATION²

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Jokerman(m): 8:53am On Feb 11
killsmith:

Lagos teachers nicknamed him ojuyobo because he always owed salary.

I'm telling you.

I wonder the kind of PR and image laundering they did for the confused Man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Azzik: 8:54am On Feb 11
Good01:

https://dailytrust.com/protest-against-high-cost-of-living-spreads-to-lagos/
Why are they complaining...it will favor me and my family people...if election is tomorrow they will still vote APC so no need to sympathize with anyone

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Bluntemperor: 8:54am On Feb 11
DSC7:
Please you people should stop protesting and spreading propaganda against this government....
Tinupoo is working and building Nigeria 💪

This OP is a nuisance and conjures a nonexistent story for his Social Media members, thinking that everyone is in the same Basket of deceit!
You remember how Emiefiele bundles all Nigerians in a basket of Falsehoods - Naira Cashless Policy and the LP and PDP Sympathersers were falling on each others,while the man was perfecting how to Steal more and at least more banks almost fell for it!
This OP must be amongst those that wants protests and Propaganda at all costs!
Shameful!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Brushstrokes20: 8:56am On Feb 11
..?. Gradually spreading like a wild fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
The shyyythole is dangerously sitting on a keg of gunpowder💯
# eBOLA on rampage

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by adonisuche(m): 8:56am On Feb 11
Abeg where dem don reach?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by ezegold4we: 8:57am On Feb 11
All i know is that Tinubu must continue till 2031 and handover to Shettima from 2031 to 2039,

Many of us that didn't vote For Tinubu in 2023 presidential election will campaign and sponsor his re+election in 2027,

The renewed hope and hunger must continue till Nigerians are ready to stop their useless ethno-religious system of politics and governance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Ojemedad: 8:58am On Feb 11
killsmith:
We can't call out tinubu and ignore the yorubas who destroyed the country with their harmful voting pattern.
Tinubu didn’t win the election he forced himself in

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio / Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.