Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos (43094 Views)

Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters / Keke Drivers Protest In Umuahia Against High Extortion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by rapheal5(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11
[quote author=lagdmark post=128398669] member Lamentation wailers club presidential candidate..
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by EmmyDJourno: 1:41pm On Feb 11
Where are those clowns that were telling us; “Tinubu is your President wether you like it or not”
We warned them that the shege go be premium pro max, but their Homo Erectus brains no gree hear word
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Everydaylove: 1:42pm On Feb 11
I live in Lagos. People who threatened people not to come out if they would not vote for APC are the ones feeling the heat most. Tinubu till 2098.. Nonsense!
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Jman06(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11
Brendaniel:

What is the protest going to solve?

What has any protest solved since APC took over power, please tell me and I might change my comment and apologize to you....
Protests ended SARS, and I'm sure that if intensified, the current protests across the country can get the government change some harsh policies that led to the current hardship in our country.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by dbestuncle: 1:47pm On Feb 11
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Brendaniel: 1:48pm On Feb 11
Jman06:
Protests ended SARS, and I'm sure that if intensified, the current protests across the country can get the government change some harsh policies that led to the current hardship in our country.

Did it end police brutality?

End SARS was a failed protest, very little was achieved compared to the damage that was done....

So I ask again which protest has worked since APC took over power?
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Solidkay(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11
SirLakes:

Dey gonn lurrn
You sure say them never learn like this so 😂😂😂
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by OKEIYIOKODU: 2:07pm On Feb 11
Good01:

https://dailytrust.com/protest-against-high-cost-of-living-spreads-to-lagos/
To protest is not by force.I knew from the beginning that it will be like this when a man who wants to make an impact on people he wants to rule made such a selfish statement, Emilokan,that was day l knew he cannot offer anything to Nigeria so where I have no expectations,disappointment is out of question.Let people that has hope in this government protest I still have my kids to train.Let those who were chasing people away from the polling booths whom I know feels the heat most come out to protest.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by tochez24(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11
theredaddy:

Please shutup and stop wailing, if you join the protest what will happen, rapture ! cheesy

Your definition of a good leader is someone with wasted 8yrs and someone from your tribe ... how convenient
When people call igbos all sort of names, your region were busy releasing complimentary remarks to Tinubu & obas abi cheesy thats even gone.

All your people ever talk about is hatred, what have your region ever done in history to depict love for Nigeria, at every protest for national interest the igboman will have a reason to boycott na today
I gave up on that region insensitivity during Naira scarcity 2023, even if you can't support shut the fvck up, but they went on rubbing it on our faces and till question why people don't love them.

Hardship or poverty knows no tribe na who hustle go succeed in life, all that nonsense talk igbo won't lack is for latrine, lets see an igboman top forbe list, man shall not live by food alone, ewu !

What a slowpoke⚠️

Well i have no energy for you!!!

Go round NIGERIA, you will never see any igbo person begging on the streets... That's to tell you that we're ontop the food chain♂️

You will never see an igbo person beg, we always dominate and make money with our brains wherever we see ourselves.

Your hatred, jealousy, anger issues and your tribalism won't change this i tell you🙄

Are you hungry protesters on Forbes list?? Lol

Oga the whole south east are balling💯
Just deal with your misery and leave us alone🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Essence20(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11
Basic123:

Its not lateef jakande again,its fashola.

So,he no longer pocket lagos.

However,that he lost osun and Lagos only shows that YORUBAS are not tribalistic like a tribe that gave their son 90%votes and still blamed others of Tribalism

Mad people
You're actually the person that's not thinking straight. 2023 election isn't even supposed to be a difficult choice to make. In a saner climate, Tinubu ain't supposed to get 5% of votes, but because of the selfish interest of people like, it was easy for him to rig his way in.

Enjoy the calamity you brought upon Nigeria
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11
Delimama:
[quothe said Ibeju lekki nor lekki , ibeju lekki is a suburb in Lagos not for the rich in fact na poor or average people they live for ibeju
the same ibeju lekki land sellers are starting to hype and call the new lagos. If i tell you that ibeju lekki has no electricity for the past 15years till date you will call me a liar. The people there has nothing to do with civilization.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by DestinyNigga: 2:22pm On Feb 11
PastorOku:
The protest will spread all over the country
this week.

Nothing consyn me with protest grin Me wey dey chop foreign rice cool

We Igbos can never join them to protest. Tinubu is doing absolute well. So we stand on his mandate now 😂😂😂
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by OKEIYIOKODU: 2:33pm On Feb 11
Good01:

My advice to my fellow brothers and sisters from the east, don't join the protest and stay away from any venue of protest or dissent against this government because if you are caught they will tag you ipob or UGM.Because the government has released a press statement last week saying that the protest is being organized by those who wants to destabilize the government.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by SirLakes: 2:39pm On Feb 11
Solidkay:

You sure say them never learn like this so 😂😂😂

If we do another election today e go shock you say Balablu go still get millions of votes without rigging.

The lesson never start self, e never reach one year.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Basic123: 2:40pm On Feb 11
Essence20:

You're actually the person that's not thinking straight. 2023 election isn't even supposed to be a difficult choice to make. In a saner climate, Tinubu ain't supposed to get 5% of votes, but because of the selfish interest of people like, it was easy for him to rig his way in.

Enjoy the calamity you brought upon Nigeria
But this man can get 2%.

You are a wasted sperm 😆

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Komu1048(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11
justdogitto:
shocked people in lekki cannot complain because they are very rich...

Ibeju Lekki is not anything near Lekki.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by obaidan: 3:38pm On Feb 11
even small agbado wey e promise dem no dey to chop
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by uche393: 4:02pm On Feb 11
2027 is my payback, I must vote for Tinubu if Neva japa

1 Like

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Femeto: 4:21pm On Feb 11
Good01:

Awon Elebi. Una no know say hunger dey come when una go vote Balablu.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Ganjafama(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11
The mistake Tinubu made was announcing subsidy removal on his inauguration speech. This is something that needs gradual removal and making sure that refineries are working well. The floating of the naira is also another blunder.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by achimendy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11
slivertongue:
dooms day loading because of hunger

Exactly, and it will soon explode💥
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by theredaddy: 4:59pm On Feb 11
tochez24:

What a slowpoke⚠️

Well i have no energy for you!!!

Go round NIGERIA, you will never see any igbo person begging on the streets... That's to tell you that we're ontop the food chain♂️

You will never see an igbo person beg, we always dominate and make money with our brains wherever we see ourselves.

Your hatred, jealousy, anger issues and your tribalism won't change this i tell you🙄

Are you hungry protesters on Forbes list?? Lol

Oga the whole south east are balling💯
Just deal with your misery and leave us alone🤣🤣🤣

Ode ! you get energy your brain dey off undecided

You people just sit down and make baseless assumption, i have seen beggers with drum singing with bowl at alaba ... all these nonsense talk stinks

Yeah! na everybody dey jealous, hate and envy igboman cheesy cos naa only igboman dey make money cheesy as if we don't have igbos in our area that owe house rent grin

The whole East are balling, is that why flavour had to borrow "agba baller" una no get sense to ask him the meaning cheesy dey play
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Essence20(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11
Basic123:

But this man can get 2%.

You are a wasted sperm 😆
Lol, I'm not debating with you, campaign is over. Enjoy the renewed shege
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by UAObi: 5:44pm On Feb 11
God knows I didn't vote for APC. So I am divinely excepted from this TINUBULATION
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Basic123: 5:47pm On Feb 11
Essence20:

Lol, I'm not debating with you, campaign is over. Enjoy the renewed shege
😆... mumu..enjoy your pain of loss.
And continue your brainless opposition.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by bitingcool: 5:55pm On Feb 11
Protest sponsored by delusional Obidients seeking to topple our nascent democracy and growing economy. No one is experiencing pains when we are close to the delivery from carrying renewed hope. The plans of the obidents will fail. There is no poverty anywhere. Our master strategist is doing well.

dey playyyyu body go tell una.
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Goldenchyke(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11
Why are they protesting?
When they were singing "JAGABAN on your mandate we stand" don't they know it will come to this?
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by Jackson105: 6:33pm On Feb 11
ablejesus26:

Shut up jareh hopeless shamelessly tribalistic fellagrin
Did He tell You his parents are from Anambra. To brainless tribalistic hatefille mörons anyone who speaks against this Apc disaster is Igbo,even the ones protesting up North are Igbos too.

Shameless tribalist.

You must be referring to your father that fail to train you @ the bolded
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11
Jackson105:

You must be referring to your father that fail to train you @ the bolded

Shut up.
The fact se Your papa don die no mean se you go dey call out other people own papa,your late father obviously no train you well thats why to call out other people own papa no hard you.

Spoit brat.

Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by christistruth01: 6:53pm On Feb 11
OKEIYIOKODU:

My advice to my fellow brothers and sisters from the east, don't join the protest and stay away from any venue of protest or dissent against this government because if you are caught they will tag you ipob or UGM.Because the government has released a press statement last week saying that the protest is being organized by those who wants to destabilize the government.

Exactly
Thank you
Protest is not another excuse for Ipob to burn down Lagos
Re: Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos by bionixs: 7:44pm On Feb 11
infofta:
Good leadership is not by tribe.
Unfortunately, many Nigerians na educated illiterate
Like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.